Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ PARTY AT KAIBAS HOUSE ❯ The party ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Alex- I Own Yu-Gi-Oh

Yami- no you don't the only person you own is Sakura

Alex- oh Yami let me have my fun plz

Yami- No remember the last time you had Fun

Alex- yes

Yami- what happened

Alex- Justin didn't talk to me for a week

Yami- good girl

Alex- fuck you!!!

Yami- ok when

Alex-funny ok well I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's character's I wish I did

Yami- But you don't

Alex- I NO !!!!

Yami- anyway we won't talk much in this story and when we do it's only cause Alex has writer's block anyway on with the story

Alex- bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early when Seto finally put down his book. For some reason he hadn't wanted to put down his book but someone had to wake up Mokuba. All the servants had gone home and weren't do back until noon to get things ready for the party " fuck I almost forgot about the party Yugi's gonna kill me" yelled Seto. Yugi had asked Seto if he could use the mansion to hold a party for Bakura. Why was it every time he thought of Bakura he would go nuts? Even looking at him he would blush. "I can't think of that right now" Seto said quietly stepping into Mokuba's room "Mokuba time to wake" Seto whisper into Mokuba ear "um…hu..." Mokuba murmured "time to wake up" "Um…" Mokuba open he's big blue eyes and look up at Seto "mourning big brother did you sleep well?" " It's time for you to get ready for school and remember we have a long night ahead of us" "ok well if you would get out of my room I will get ready" "Ok see you down stairs" Seto left Mokuba room. When he got downstairs he notice the front door was open a bit as he went to close it he saw a note on the door step. It didn't have a name on it. He opened it and saw his name in it. It said

TO MY DEARST SETO KAIBA

In the last few weeks I have fallen for you.

I need your touch. I need to have you.

I promise you will be mine and mine alone. We will be together at the party.

I must have you I can wait no longer.

Forever yours

"Ok" Seto smiled and place the note in his pocket "la la la la la la" was Seto singing? But he couldn't see himself singing. He had never sung in his life. "Ok this is too weird" Mokuba said " what is it" Seto said crossly " ok I was getting dress when I look over to my bed and saw a note wonder what it says?" "Well open it and see," demanded Seto. Mokuba open it and read it.

Dear Mokuba

In the final hours before the party I think of you in my arms.

Holding you tightly as we kiss and …

"Ok I think I'll read this away from listening ears" with that Mokuba turned and headed for the door "See ya later Seto." " Have fun at school ok and this time stay out of trouble…" but it was too late Mokuba was gone.

Mokuba continued to read his letter

As we kiss and fall to the bed. I miss your eyes.

Meet me after school so we can go to the party together.

All you need to know about me is you ask me to the party a week ago.

Meet me at the swing set.

Yours truly

"Hey Mokuba wait up" yelled one of his friends. "Oh hey Sakura what's up? I didn't know you live down here?" " I don't I was visiting my…" Sakura hesitated for a moment. "Sorry I had to catch my breath for a second. I was at my aunts. I can't wait to go to the party it sounds like fun wanna go together?"

Sakura was about Mokuba's age and he had a crush on her. She was a few inches shorter then him as well. She had bright purple eyes that turned crimson red was she got really mad. Her hair was almost like Yugi's only it didn't have the blonde bangs and at the tips her hair was crimson red. It was only down to the middle of her back. She wore black jeans with little red hearts on the pockets with a light purple shirt. Mokuba love her pants and she new it, they were his favourite. Sakura just look at him and said " you really do like my pants don't you?" Mokuba just stood there and blushed "yeah but you new that. Beside I can't I'm meeting my brother after school sorry. But if you want I can pick you up at your house" no it's ok" Sakura said sweetly "ok I'll see you latter" Mokuba said as they got to the school.

Mean while at the mansion Seto had called up Yugi " Yugi here how can I help you" Yugi said answering the phone " it's me kaiba what's up?" Ever since Battle City and the big 5 Seto had become nicer to him and the rest of his friend. "Not much really why"

" I was just wondering what time you were going to be here at and if you were going to bring Yami with you" " no Yami has a date with Tea Stupid bitch I don't see why he has to go out with her. Why did you need him for something?" " No I was just wondering."

" Ok I'll se you soon then Bye" "bye" Yugi said hanging up the phone. ` Well I guess I'll get some work while I can' Seto thought.

After school Mokuba went to his locker. Grab his bag and headed out side to the swings to wait for the person to show up. Suddenly there was a tap on his left shoulder. He turned around and there in front of him was Sakura but within seconds was kissing him. When they finally broke their kiss all Mokuba could do was stare open mouthed and totally speechless. "Well" Sakura finally said with a smile "w…w…well…w…w…what?" Mokuba choked out. " I asked you a question," Sakura said with mocked annoyance " you…you… you did…when?" sputter Mokuba " well I sorta suggested it in the letter" "you were the one who wrote it… how did you get into my room?" "I'm not telling you" Sakura said, " ok did you really mean what you wrote you know about kissing and falling to the bad?" "Well we'll see what happen tonight ok".

As they walk home all was quite until they got to the mansion " hey just a little warning my bro Seto he's gonna ask a bunch a question just let me do the talking Kay?"

" Kay" she smiled as they walk in.

In the den Seto and Yugi were talking. It had been 5 years since battle city and big 5 had finish. Seto was 23, Yugi was 21, Joey was 22 and so was Tristin and Tea. Joey and Mia were married with their first kid on the way and even though Mia was older she didn't really care. Yami and Tea were dating but even after all that nothing came close to Yugi and Bakura. After battle city Ryou gave the millennium ring to Yugi and went back to England. By that time all the Yami's had their own bodies. Bakura had started to go out with Yugi. The only reason Yami was going out with Tea was to get back at Yugi (you didn't think I would put Tea with Yami. Tea's a stupid fucking bitch and I think she should fucking die. Sorry for the interruption) Even though he didn't like Tea. All he wanted to do was get back a Yugi. Yami loved Yugi and Yami would tell Yugi soon.

" So Yugi why did you want to hold a party for Bakura any way?" " Cause I no something you don't about Bakura but I promised me not to tell you and I won't" But Seto new Yugi. He had something up he's sleeve. But what Seto couldn't figure out why Yugi had tears in his eyes. Yugi was happy with Bakura wasn't he? He started to question himself about Yugi. "Yugi what's wrong?" " Nothing why" Yugi flash a fake smile Just then Mokuba walk in.

He notice Seto and Yugi " hey guys sup? What's wit you Yugi?" Mokuba ask sweetly "nothing" Yugi said " how was school today Moky?" Seto hadn't called him that since their stepfather had gotten them at the orphan age and started to beat and rape Seto and turned him into the cold hearted C.E.O of kaiba Corp but he had Change and these were better times "who's the girl?" Seto asked " oh this is Sakura she's a um… a friend from school. Well were going to my room now bye" Mokuba started to head for the stairs " HOLD IT" Seto yelled " shit now I'm in for it" he said out loud " Supper is at 7:00 and then we have to help with the decorations okay so be down here at around 6:45 or so ok and if you want your friend can stay and help as well" " ok what's for supper" asked Mokuba " I don't know just be down here and that's the end of it got it" snarled Seto "ok I got fuck chilled out okay" " Mokuba Kaiba you watched your language or else" Seto warned " he still has his mean streak" Mokuba mumble under his breath. " Come on Sakura" Mokuba said taking her by the hand. As they got half way to his room Sakura stop and looked at him. Instantly Mokuba look down to avoid looking at her directly " Mokuba look at me please" Sakura pleaded but he still look down " please Mokuba look at me" he look at Sakura right in the eyes " what's wrong… hum… tell me" " nothing" Mokuba flash a fake smile " don't try that with me ok I'm the best when it comes to not telling the truth" Sakura said calmly " it just that…" Mokuba trailed off " well?" " It's just that ever since our step-father die all I can remember is Seto being mean to Yugi and his friend and then suddenly after Battle City and the Big fight with Noah he was nice to them and now this it's too much and worst part is I can't tell him how I fell" Mokuba fell to the floor and started to cry " SHHHH Mokuba it's ok Shhh" Sakura tried to calm him down but he got up and ran to his room with Sakura hot on his heels. Little did they know that someone was listening in the shadows " HA HA HA little does he know that Seto will by the end of night" said the voice.

In the den Seto and Yugi had finally had them self's comfy on the black leather couch. " So Seto what are you planning to do at the party" Yugi ask " As a matter of fact I was going to ask a certain someone to dance with me why do you ask?" " No reason" Yugi said with an evil grin " you have something planed don't you" Seto ask " no I don't I promise"

In Mokuba's room Sakura was holding him tightly trying to calm him down " Shhh Mokuba. Please try to calm down" Mokuba took a deep breath and look at Sakura. Mokuba took Sakura's face in his hands and look in deeply into her eyes " listen to me alright I love you. The way you move the way you talk and even the way you kiss me but I need you more than ever I love you so much and I never want you to leave me". Mokuba kiss her and then they fell to the bed. Mokuba was able to get Sakura on her back. As Mokuba kissed her he made his way down her neck and bit down on her tender flesh getting a moan out of her. The suck on it in apology earning another moan for her "do you want me to go on?" he ask lustfully. She manage to say " no we should wait until tonight just for now ummm you don't know how much I want this but we have to wait" she bit her lip to keep from moaning as Mokuba kept kissing her "Mokuba we mustn't please stop" "fine my sweet but only until to night".

In the den Yugi was crying and Seto was trying to comfort him "Yugi what's wrong? Is it Bakura has he done something to you please tell me" "Why don't you ask me yourself. My dear Seto" Bakura said stepping from the shadows. "Bakura… When… Where… How…" Seto said standing

"Ha this was MY plan along Seto Ha ha ha" Yugi Giggle "huh Yugi OK what's going on. Would someone please tell me" Seto fell to the couch. Suddenly Bakura straddle Seto and pulled him into a fiery kiss one at which Seto himself had never gotten. It was filled with passion and full of heat. All Seto could do was sit there and make the most of it. He enjoyed it so much he didn't even hear Yugi leave the room. Bakura then started to kiss his way down Seto's neck and started taking off Seto's shirt but it was but Seto turned the table on Bakura and pulled him on to the couch making Bakura lay down. (THIS A WARNING FOR ALL YOU YAIO HATER'S AND A GOOD THING FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO LIKE GUY ON GUY ACTION) Seto started to kiss Bakura's neck and took of his shirt and started to kiss Bakura's hairless chest. Bakura moaned when Seto started you suck on his left nipple and then did the same when Seto moved to the right. Seto's hands were busy undoing Bakura pants. When he got Bakura's pants down to his ankles. Seto kissed his way down to Bakura's dick and sucked into his mouth. " Oh… MMM… ahh… I'm gonna…" Bakura arch his back and blew into Seto mouth. When Bakura was finish he fell limp and fell asleep " he looks so cute when he's asleep"

Upstairs in Mokuba room, he and Sakura were lying in bed kissing each other. They were very content and keep looking at each and kissed each other again. Then out of the blue Sakura said, "I love you Mokuba I always have. I just was afraid to tell you cause I was scared you wouldn't love me back." Sakura started to cry and Mokuba held her closely "Shhh kio it's ok I love you all you had to do was tell me I would have told you"

Mokuba whispered into her ear and kissed her fore head. There was a knock at the door and Seto came barging in and saw what Mokuba and Sakura were doing and just laugh "well it looks like I'm not the only one who was having fun" Seto teased "what do you want Seto" Mokuba growled "Shh I'm just here to tell you supper is ready and if you don't mind Bakura is asleep so be quiet if you will I kinda knock him out…" "Ahh Seto I really don't wanna no now GET LOST" Mokuba yelled as Seto left the room.

Down in the dinning room everyone was lost in thought. It was Bakura how spoke first " so what is everyone gonna be doing tonight?" "Well I'm hoping to actually talk to Yami to night he's been wanting to talk for a while now and I really have to tell him some thing important" Yugi smiled at Bakura. "Well I plan to do some dancing with someone" Seto wink at Bakura. "And I'm hoping to play spin the bottle with everyone" Mokuba said proudly.

After dinner everyone started to get ready for the party. Mokuba and Sakura worked in the living room while Seto put up decoration in the hall with Yugi and Bakura. When everything was finish they all went into the kitchen to help bring out the food then Seto remember that they hadn't set up the dinning room so he got Mokuba and Bakura to set up. When they got in there they notice it was already done Sakura came in and simply smiled at them. "Thought you guys might need some help" "how… when… huh…" Mokuba stood there looking at her with a confused look on his face " I told you I have my ways only a few people now and I will tell you soon I promise" and with that she left for the kitchen. There was a lot of food like chips, pop, burgers, sushi, shrimp, turkey, salad, and chicken fingers.

When every thing was finally done they all sat down and started to talk about what games they were going to play and what they were gonna do. Yugi being sweet and innocent said 7 minutes and everyone just laughed and all agreed and they also decided to play some other games and watch some movies. Seto didn't really watch movies so Mokuba and Sakura went to the video store and rented The Exorcist, Bats, Jeepers Creepers 2, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1&2, and all the Yami's favourite movie Pet Cemetery. When they were all done then went and got some popcorn for everyone. When they finally got to the mansion Mokuba put the movies next to the TV and waited for people to show up. It was around 9:00 when Joey and Mia came, then Duke and Serenity, Yami and Tea, Marik and Malik, and last but not least Tristin. When everyone was finally there things started to pick up. Seto and Bakura were dancing and everyone just looking at them. Then Sakura and Mokuba then everyone started to dance except for Yugi he was the only one who wasn't dancing. So Yami asked him if he wanted to dance and he said yes leaving Tea to dance alone so Tristin went over and asked her to dance but Tea (being the fucking skanky ass sult she was) had other ideas so she took Tristin and brought him to one of the guess bedrooms and weren't seen for quite some time. "So what are we gonna do kaiba" Joey ask Seto.

Not only did Bakura have a thing for Seto but Joey did too not to mention they were going out for almost a year before Joey met up with Mia "uh Joey" Mai had come up Behind and tap him on the shoulder "what… are you ok is it the baby" Joey ask concerned "I'm fine they baby is fine I'm just a little tried and I want to go home" Mai said "ok well I'll see you later ok kaiba tell Yugi I said bye would ya" "ok I'll see ya Joey bye" Seto said as Joey and Mai headed for the door. Seto went over to where everyone was to find Bakura but he couldn't so he went into the den and the only people he saw were Yugi and Yami "Yami can I tell you something" Seto was careful in to let to two boys see him "ya sure Yugi go ahead" Yami say taking Yugi's hand in his strong hands "I l… lo… oh grr… why can't I say what I want I like you I mean I don't like you no that's not what I mean…"Yugi words were cut short by Yami kissing him "I no Yugi I love you too you should have told me sooner I was just so upset I just wanted to get back at you for going out with the tomb robber… I wanted to tell you sooner but I was scared to please forgive me" Yugi just kissed him and they fell to the couch. Seto just walk out of the Den and finally found Bakura on the stairs "what are you doing here Bakura why aren't you dancing with the rest of them" just then Seto favourite song started to play. He pulled Bakura into the hall where everyone was dancing and they started to dance to Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse.

(Yami- can I Plz say something Alex plz… Alex- fine but make it quick will ya I have to get back to writing shit my bread ahhhhhhhh… Yami- ok as you can tell I have not been allowed to say anything until now and Alex is making bread so I have a lot of time to talk… Alex in the back ground- hey all you peeps out there Sup… Yami- ok a little info on Alex 1. She lives in Canada 2. She 18 3. I'm here Yami not Yugi's any more only cause I can get laid when I want… Alex- Not… ok 4. I'm one of those girls how like guy on guy action I think it's the best… Yami- Alex your bread… Alex- Shit… Yami- damn she is so fucking hot… uh um… I mean… ok what ever she looks like Bakura and Marik put together only she a girl with purplish brown hair… Alex- Yami the bread is ready go and get some so I finish the story ok… Yami- fine on with the story but we'll be back latter bye)

As Seto and Bakura danced Seto found himself enjoying every minute of it he was with someone who he love and that person love him back only problem was that Seto didn't know if Bakura loved him back he would find out he just had to. Even if it cost him his life which it surly would. When the end of the song wound down Seto took Bakura to the upstairs balcony and said "Bakura why are you here exactly I really need to know" Bakura simply looked at him and sighed deeply " cause when you beat me I knew I had to have you as my own I only went out with Yugi to Get to you" Bakura grinned evilly and kissed Seto fiercely.

Seto didn't realize that Bakura had different plans for him. Suddenly there was a lot of laughter. Seto and Bakura took off to see what it was. When they got downstairs they saw Tea come out of one of the rooms naked and drunk with Tristin staggering after her with a blanket over himself "um nothing to see here go back to what you were doing um yes" "Tristin where is the rest of the beer we need more beer… um did I ever tell you you're the hottest guy I ever fuck even when I was fucking Yami hehehe…" "OK TEA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING BITCH" Yami yelled at the top of his lungs. " Oh what's the matter Yami you know I still like you but the sex we had two nights ago sucked" Tea said staggering over to Yami and kissing him. Yami just back away and slapped Tea across the face " YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU SULT I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN GOT IT I WAS USING YOU TO GET BACK AT YUGI SO FOR THE LAST TIME GO FUCK YOURSELF OR MAYBE EVEN TRISTIN BUT I SEE YOUR ALREADY DOING THAT" Yami yelled then he turned to Yugi and said "Yugi can we go home now" " But I wanna stay here for a while longer please Yami" "Fine But we are going to stay away from Tea until she sober got it"

Suddenly Mokuba pipe in "how about we play 7 minutes In Heaven guys" " ok" said Yugi cheerfully tugging Yami's shirt and leading him into the den where all the games were set up. They all sat down on the floor and on the couch. Mokuba was the first one to spin the bottle to see how was going first.

As it spun everyone held their breath as it stop on Duke. Duke spun the bottle to see who was going to be paired up with it landed on Yugi. Everyone just laugh as Duke and Yugi went into the closet. When they got there Duke took Yugi's face into his hands and kissed him the only thing Yugi could do was kiss him back. Duke kissed his way down to Yugi's neck and suck on the tender flesh leaving a purple colour bruise. Duke then kissed his way back up to Yugi's lip and they kissed for the rest of the time. When they came out of the closet Yami looked at Yugi and saw the mark on Yugi's neck. Yami just sat there giving Duke a very evil look. Yugi just sat down and giggle when he saw the look on Yami's face and gave Yami a kiss on the cheek Yami settle down after that.

It was Yugi's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on him again he spun the bottle and it landed on Yami. He got up quickly and pick up Yugi and brought him to the same closet he and Duke had used and slammed the door behind them. " Well my little pet do I have to mark you as mine as well" Yami said with a devilish smile as he leaned down and suck on Yugi neck opposite to where Duke had made his mark. " Yami you do know that there are rooms we could go to if Ahhhh" Yami had suddenly bite harshly on Yugi's neck making Yugi yell. Everyone had heard Yugi yell but no one had said a word they all new that Duke had purposely made Yami jealous.

"I guess Yugi is getting the full treatment from Yami" Sakura said after not saying anything for awhile. They all just laugh when Yami and Yugi finally stumbled out of the closet "what are you all looking at huh?" Yami look at them all. "Yugi are you ok you look like you were hit by a train," Sakura said "huh…? Oh yeah I'm fine I just had to catch my breath"

Yugi smiled cheerfully and sat on the ground beside Seto. Everyone just laughed when they saw the even bigger mark on Yugi's neck. Yugi took the bottle in his hand and spun it. It landed on Seto. Seto took the bottle and spun it when it started to slow down everyone held their breath it hopes that it would land on them but it landed on Bakura. Seto blush slightly and move to get to the closet with Bakura. As Seto close the door Bakura grab Seto around the waist and kiss him full on the lips. "Yummy… Why is it every time I kiss you, you taste better then you did before" Bakura said as if tasting some wine or some thing.