Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ Hero's Distress... ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Shall we go onward!Yes on with the fic peeps!!!!>=D!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 8

Hero's Distress...

Tea than lifted her hands in the air as a strom of energy rose her. She than gave a quick smile and blasted everyone away with lighting. Everyone tried to defend. Yugi's puzzle began to glow. Shields of energy formed around all of Yugi's friends. When the smoke cleared, Tea got even more upset. They were al unharmed. Joey than got up and said" Wow...that was a close call!" Bakura than ran and yelled" How can you be doing this Y. Bakura!? Have you no shame!?"" You are too weak to be my other half, so I decided to find my own." Y. Bakura said looking at Tea." Tea! You can't do this!" Yugi shouted as Tea jumped into the air." Why shouldn't I!?" Tea yelled yet again blasting more attacks on them. Everyone dodged to safe places where they couldn't get hit." I got to reach Tea somehow..." Yami thought as he looked around. He than queitly started walking to the back stairs of the thrown. Y. Bakura was just standing their laughing. Tea than jumped down and found herself at the end of the steps. She lightly touched her hair and began walking.

She than stopped and started holding her head. She was starting to feel lightheaded. She than stood in silence as Yugi looked at her confused." I'm...all alone...no one...can help...me..." She said faintly as Yugi got up and started walking towards her." Tea! Don't say that!" Yugi said as Tea looked up at him. Tea than held her head again and than stood up proudly." Shut up! Get away from me!" Tea yelled as Yugi ran towards her." Yugi! No!" Bakura yelled as Yugi knelt down beside Tea." Tea!" Yugi said as in a second, Tea shocked Yugi. All of a sudden, Yami grabbed Y.Bakura in a neck grip and looked at Yugi." Yugi!" Yami yelled." AHHH!"Yugi shouted as his eyes grew wide. He than fell to the floor." Yugi!" Joey yelled as Tea quickly blew him back, smacking him into a wall." Joey! You ok man!?" Tristen said running over to his buddy.

Y. Bakura than jumped over Yami and kicked him in the back. Now Yami was in Y. Bakura's grip. Tea looked up." You see!? There's nothing you can do! You can't win!" She said smoothly as Yugi looked at her slowly. Tea than looked at Yugi." You see...I don't need him...I know he doesn't have those feelings for me..." Tea thought as she realized of what she was thinking. Tea than walked up the steps towards Yaami. She than looked at him and smacked him across the face. Y. Bakura than pushed him to the floor. Tea than leaned on Y. Bakura's body."I'll turn this world into a cold place...like my life has been..." Tea said aloud as Yami looked at her. Yami than felt a jolt come through his body. It was from Yugi, Yugi ran up the stairs and tried to punch Y. Bakura in the face. But a force field protected tham. Yugi than became angry as Yami tried to hold him back." Yugi! Wait!" Yami said as Yugi tried to pull from his grip." No!"Yugi yelled as Tea said something that Yugi thought would never hear again." I hate you...I know what you've been hiding all along." She said.

Yami and Yugi looked confused. Y. Bakura than walked towards them." She doesn't love you at all." He said slowly with a smirk peering on his face. Yugi than got scared...was that dream coming true he thought. Yugi couldn't bear the thought of losing Tea...but he knew that he had a rival...and it was Yami...Yugi knows that Tea liked Yami for quite sometime. And he hated the thought of it as well. Tea and Y. Bakura disappeared again. Yami looked around as everyone ran towards them. Yugi kneeled to the floor, he looked so hopeless. Yami became worried again. Different thoughts and memorize raced through Yugi's head. For some reason, he got off the topic about Tea...he started to become angry with Yami." Yugi?" Tristen said." Hey...Yugi!? You aiight?" Joey said putting his hand on his shoulder. Yugi quickly brushed it away and stood up quick.

He than began shoving Yami." IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT THIS IS HAPPENING!!" Yugi screamed as everyone gave him a surprised look on their faces." Yugi!? What are-" Yami got cut off." Don't play dumb!! You known it all along!" Yugi began again." Yugi calm down! What are you talking about!?" Joey said as Yugi pointed at Yami." Tea's in love Yami! And he knows it!" Yugi yelled again. Now everyone was silent...Yami couldn't believe what he just heard...was it true? Did Tea like him that way!? Questions began to confuse his mind." Yugi I didn't know." Yami simply said looking at him sadly." LIAR!" Yugi yelled again as Tristen held him back."So...this is how Y. Bakura is going to try to get Yugi's puzzle..." Yami thought as he knelt down infront of Yugi." Yugi! Don't listen too him! This is how he is trying to get your puzzle! If this keeps up, he will get it and he'll keep Tea! Do you want that to happen! DO YOU!?" Yami yelled getting alittle bit fustrated. Yugi's features soften a bit. It did kind of make sense, but Yugi still didn't realize it.

" You expect me too believe that!? And you know you like her too! Why don't you two go on your honeymoon!? I should have never put that stupid puzzle together!" Yugi yelled as Yami was getting more fustrated. Yami closed his eyes and took in the insults. Yugi still didn't shut up!" Yugi! Youshouldn't say things like that!" Bakura said as Yugi shouted." Shut up!" As Yugi said this, Yami face was angry. Yami than opened his eyes and slapped Yugi in the face. Yugi looked down with his eyes wide open. He than blinked and looked at Yami." Where do you think I got the feelings from in the first place!?" Yami questioned as Yugi already knew the answer." Look guys! You shouldn't be arguin! This isn't right and it isn't the right time! You both love Tea right!? Thats the facts, now deal wit'em!" Joey said as Yugi and Yami looked at Joey.

Yugi than looked at Yami which Yami looked at him with a determind face. It was a few moments that Yami finally said something." I'm sorry for slapping you, but you must realize what is going on here". Yugi looked at him and than looked down. He felt so guitly for saying all of those things to Yami, his half...his only half. Yugi never really heard himself so upset. All of a sudden, Yami felt a dark presents arrive. He looked around quickly a didn't see anything. Than, Tea came out of no where and attacked everyone by surprise. A huge flash of light was than seen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There peeps! Are you in suspense yet!?huh huh huh!?? See you at the next chapter! Hope i finish this soon1>.>peaceout my peeps!!!!!!!