Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ Broken Silence... ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sorry it took me so long just to write this...ONWARD TROOPS!!And remember...I don't own these characters!!!=D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 9

Broken Silence....

A huge flash of light was then seen...Yugi than looked up and saw Yami protecting everyone with the puzzle. Yami barely made it. He was cut here and there around his body and parts of his cloths were torn. Everyone covered their eyes as Yami's hands were flung in the air. Yugi than looked at Tea and the puzzle shined brighter. Tea than got smacked into a wall and the glow disappeared. Yami than dropped to the floor as everyone starred at him."Yami!" Yugi said as Joey and Tristen were helping Yami up." I'm ok..." He said panting. Yugi than looked at Tea who dropped to the floor and was trying to get up." You...coward!" Tea yelled as Yami shot her a glance." Yami..." Bakura said as Yugi began to look worried. Tea than shot more attacks at them, but this time, Yugi protected everyone with the puzzle. Everyone watched as the smoke cleared again.

" Stop hiding and fight like real men! Or are you too scared to fight a woman?" Tea shouted as everyone looked blankly at her." I have to put a stop to this somehow..." Yugi whispered as he tried to think of a plan too save Tea. Tea eyed Yugi quickly and thought of a plan. She closed her eyes and than opened them slowly." I HATE YOU!" The voice echoed in Yugi's mind as his eyes grew wider." Don't you understand? Tea loves Yami more....not you...she hates you...she just doesn't want to hurt your feelings...when they get together...everyone will leave you and join them...Joey...Tristen...Bakura...everyone...even Yami and Tea..... " The voices said again as Yugi started to hold his head." Yugi!?" Joey said walking up to him as Yugi pushed him away." Good...while he is distracted...let's play a card..." Tea said as a Duel Monsters card appeared before her. Yami looked up and noticed." Anyone remember this card?" Tea said revealing what the card was. Everyone's eyes flew open." The change of heart card!?" Bakura exclaimed as Tea smirked." A very unigue card...wouldn't you say?' Tea said looking at the card." What is she up too?" Yami thought as he than saw Tea chant some words. All of a sudden...the card came to life.

Everyone looked in amazment as the card looked at Yugi." I suggest that everyone starts to run..." Tea said as she snapped her fingers. The cards eyes glowed and went after Yugi. It grabbed him by the neck and knocked him into a wall." Yugi!" Yami yelled as Yugi looked like he was in pain. The card than went back to card form and disappeared. Yugi's back was turned to everyone. He than turned around to reveal that he wasn't himself anymore." What'da do ta him!?" Joey said as he turned his hands into fists." It's quite simple...you all should know the properties of the change of heart card....he is now under my control." Tea laughed as everyone looked at Yugi." That's impossable!" Yami thought as Tea lifted her hand in the air." Yugi! I order you too turn into the Drak Magican and get rid of these pests!" Tea yelled as Yugi's outfit changed. He was now the Dark Magican. He started to approach the others slowly. He than stopped and lifted his staff into the air." Dark Magic Attack!" Yugi yelled as he started to attack everyone. Everyone dodged to different places. Yami looked at Yugi and than moved to another place for shelter. Than, Tea appeared behind Yami and grabbed him around the waist." Your coming with me!" Tea said as they both disappeared.

Now the others were left fighting for their lives. Yami Bakura came out and said" Let me help you finish the job faster." " Yo! Where's Yami!?" Joey said looking around." Oh...the misses wanted to have a few words with him..." Yami Bakura said as Bakura came out and yelled back." Stop this insanty! What your doing is wrong!" Bakura said as Yugi appeared behind him." Think again..." Yami Bakura said as Bakura screamed...

The windows were drapped with purple curtains. Almost the whole room was purple, different shades of the color though. Purple flowers hung on the walls and in vases. Flames lighted the room, not to brightly either. In the middle of the room, Yami was sleeping in a bed. It was a huge bed, not to big. His body seemed lifeless. Yami than opened his eyes slowly. He began to focus them and he searched around the room. He was alone. As he looked down at himself, he felt a kind of reddness form on his face as he saw that his shirt was open( yeah baby! Sexy mama! Ow!>=D). He than tried to move his body, but it wouldn't obay him." What's going on? My body won't move...it feels so...numb." Yami thought as he looked around again. This time a new figure was sitting in the shadows. It was Tea, she got out of the sit and walked slowly." Had a nice nap Yami?" Tea said sweetly as Yami put on " Im not gonna buy that" face. She looked at him rudely and than began to walk infront of the bed." Where are my friends?" He said coldy as Tea began playing with the covers.

She didn't say nothing." Tell me!" He yelled as he got her attention. She looked up at him and than replied" Why would you care?" She than sat on the bed." Besides...were alone? Right?..." She added as Yami looked at her confused but at the same time determind. She looked at him and played with the covers again." Don't you want to be with me? You don't need the others...i'm right...here..." She said as she moved up the bed. She let her fingers walk up Yami's leg to his chest. Yami looked away and found that the puzzle was resting in his hands." How did the puzzle get here?" He thought...he knew it wasn't safe with him...on the other hand, it wasn't safe with Yugi either. He started to become worried. Yugi was the Dark Magican now...he could have done anything to his friends by now, was she trying to stall with him?" You don't need the puzzle either...all it has given you is grief, give it to me, i'll make all the pain go away..." She trailed off as she started to leave kisses on his chest. Yami became very uncomturable at this. "That isn't ture...and you know it. If the puzzle wasn't here, I wouldn't have had the friends I have now. Yugi and I have gone through the same emotions and problems...so don't make me repeat myself." Yami's tone grew louder and angrier." I would never give you the puzzle!" He yelled as Tea looked at him and gave him a death glance. She than sat ontop of his chest and pulled out a knife and leaned to come face to face with Yami.

" If you don't give it to me and surrender...I'll make sure that I'll rip your insides out and that you'll never see the light of day again...you'll never see your friends again neither..." She threatened him as he suddenly felt his hand move. His body was starting to recover again." Come on Yami...be nice..." She said sweetly as she started to kiss his cheek and neck. His hand than moved again along with his legs." Prefect timing." He thought. He than gave her a simple"No". She got pissed off at this." You know, why am I asking you!? I can just take it out of your hands right NOW!" She yelled as she raised the knife in the air. Yami than got up quickly and pushed her off the bed. When she fell, she cut herself on the arm. She than got up and looked at him." Fine! Your too late for your friends anyway!" She snapped as Yami was shocked.

Three figures appeared. It was Joey, Bakura and Tristen...they all seemed so lifeless. Their clothes were torn and some blood was seen covering their bodies." No! What did you do to them!?" Yami said as Yami Bakura and Yugi appeared infront of the bodies." Yugi! Snap out of it! It's me Yami! ANSWER ME!" Yami yelled as Yugi just gave him a grin." You have no one to save now...there's no point in you living..give us the puzzle now!" Tea said extending her arm out as Yami put the puzzle around his neck so it can hang on his chest. He gave her no answer." Let us deal with him the hard way." Yami Bakura suggested as Tea grinned." With pleasure" Tea said as she flung herself onto Y. Bakura. Yugi than approached Yami slowly." There's got to be a way to still save everyone...I have to help Yugi first...but how!?" Yami thought as the floor started disappearing.

Yugi and Yami were transported to a different place. Y. Bakura's voice was than heard in the distance." Welcome back to the shadow realm where you'll sleep the eternal sleep."" Not if I can help it!" Yami snapped as Y. Bakura's voice faded out. Yami than looked at Yugi. He noticed that there was something behind him. His eyes went wider." What!? Yugi!?" Yami said as he saw another Yugi behind the evil one. He looked pale." Is that the real Yugi? What's going on?" Yami said as Yugi started repeating thing s over and over..." Tea...I can't save you...everyone is gone..." Yugi said as Yami yelled " Yugi!" Yugi than looked up slowly and said" Yami?"" We got to get everyone out of here!" Yami said as Yugi began to become angry." Everyone's gone! I might as well put you with the rest of them!" Yugi said as the evil Yugi (Dark Magican Yugi) Began to attack." That isn't true! We still have time to save them if we work together!"" Because of you! Eveyone got dragged into this mess! I never even got to tell Tea how I feel!" Yugi said as tears started to stream down his face.

Yami than frowned." I know...Yugi...I know...I do..." Yami didn't finish is sentence." You what!? What are you talking about!?" Yugi yelled." Those feelings...and emotions you have for Tea...and because I have the same feelings...I'm also in love with Tea..." Yami said as Yugi screamed." I KNEW IT!" Yugi said attacking Yami all at once...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow...wasn't that good peeps! I thouht i never write that chappie up. Well see you in the next chap! Review peeps!