Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Anzu Returns ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bakurasgirl here again!!! I hope to see all of my old reviewers from Nanny Bakura and welcome to my new reviewers!!!

Ryou: I love our fans, bakurasgirl!!!

Bakurasgirl: So do I. In any case, I hope you guys like this fic, like my last one. Bakura, do the warnings like usual, sweetcakes.

Bakura: Stop calling me sweetcakes!!!

Bakurasgirl: What about 'love muffin'?

Bakura: No.

Ryou: Enough! Get to the warnings, yami!!

Bakura: I quit! *leaves angrily *

Bakurasgirl: Go on, Ryou.

Ryou: Bakurasgirl doesn't own Yugioh, but if she did…you don't want to know.

Also, Bakurasgirl loves to bash Anzu.. A lot…like making her believe she can fly and she jumps off a highwire, or tries to hug a lion, or giving her a voice that will break shatterproof glass. Look at Nanny Bakura if you don't get the joke.

Bakurasgirl also has gotten some good reviews for her shouenen-ai (men kissing and hugging) scenes. This fic will have some scenes scattered, but I DO NOTHING SEXUALLY GRAPHIC IN MY FICS. Generally, I try to get a general consensus about what people want and do not want in the fic. I will listen to all opinions for what people want in the stories. If the majority want a certain scene, generally I will place a scene in there.

Warnings for this chappie: Very light shouenen-ai. Just give me one kiss, people, in this scene. COMPLETE ANZU BASHING AHEAD!!! IMPLIED MALIK/MARIK.

ALL CAPS IS SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yami-Yami yugi

Bakura-Ryou's Yami

\\……..\\-Anzu's evil, evil thoughts.

Anzu returns…Dear Ra, NO!!

I also give reviews to all who review my fics. It's only fair.

Ryou woke up as the daylight started to creep to his bed. He tried to pull the covers over his eyes, but his snoring yami beside him held the covers tightly to his chest.

Ryou rolled over and tried to pull the sheets away from Bakura eliciting only a growl and a moan from his sleeping form. Ryou sat up to pull harder and free the covers. Ryou pulled until he lost balance and fell on the floor waking Bakura up beside him.

Ryou rubbed his back as Bakura rolled over and looked at his hikari on his back.

"The bed not good enough for you?"

"You stole all the blankets again, Bakura!"

Bakura snickered and looked at the ball of sheets in his hands. Ryou stood up, stretched, and pulled down his nightshirt over his boxers. "I guess I'm still a thief, then."

Ryou bent over to Bakura. "I can think of one thing you've already stolen," Ryou said kissing Bakura on the lips in a quick motion. Ryou grabbed his clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

Bakura smiled as he heard the shower begin to run thinking of how his relationship with Ryou had improved. Ryou had changed for the better since Bakura learned how to care for him (see Nanny Bakura) Bakura quickly dressed and ran downstairs to put on breakfast.

When Ryou was done in the shower, he wore his jeans and his favorite silk green shirt, the Millenium Ring clanging and dangling around his neck. Bakura had learned to cook for Ryou and had cooked fried eggs and potatoes for him.

"What do you want to do today, Ryou?"

"How about we go to the beach? This heat is getting out of control."

"Sounds fine. I'll call Malik and Marik. They may want to go, too." Bakura grabbed the phone on the wall. "Hello…Malik? Marik? Can you two stop making out while I'm trying to talk?…..Do you want….No! ….the beach…..Yeah…What are you doing to the Millenium Rod?….you're in?….Malik,too?….Good….See you at eleven." Bakura hung up the phone. Bakura blushed. "I hope they can calm their hormones in public long enough to get a breathe."

A knock at the door came and Ryou ran to answer it. When he opened the door, he found Yugi, Yami, Joey, and……..EVIL INCARNATE….I mean Anzu.

"HI, RYYYYYYYYYYYYYOU!!" Anzu wrapped her slimy tentacles all over my…I mean, Ryou. Bakura rushed to the living room to see Anzu gripping Ryou tightly. Bakura ran to her and she hugged Bakura tightly. Yami, Yugi, and Joey rolled their eyes. The bruise on Yami's arm attested to the face Anzu tried to hug him to death. Ryou coughed deeply. Bakura broke free of her grip and ran to Ryou patting his back.

"What are you doing, Anzu?" Ryou coughed hoarsely as Anzu once again opened her pointless mouth. "The power of friendship will pull him through this!!" Anzu hit Ryou's back, but much harder than Bakura and he fell to the ground with a thud.

"I think Ryou has had enough of your friendship for one day," Yami chided.

"YEEAHHHHHHHH, FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!" The mirror in the living room shattered into a million pieces and Ryou held his head from her shrill cheer.

Ryou stood up with Bakura's help and Anzu grabbed his Millenium Ring. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY!!"

"I've…always…worn this! You never noticed?"

"Noticed what?"

"My ring."

"What ring?"

"The ring I'm wearing," Ryou sounded a little irritated. Who wouldn't be when dealing with her?

"That's a necklace." Anzu said blankly. "How can it be a ring and a necklace?"

Ryou walked away with a banging headache.

\\ That Millenium Ring-thingy will be mine!!!! I will have all the Millenium Items!!! I must have them all!!! (This is not meant to be a reference to Pokemon)\\. This voice echoed from somewhere in Anzu's usually-blank mind. \\ Then I can control the Yamis and have them do my bidding!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!\\.

Ryou went upstairs to get his headache medicine. He heard Bakura tell the gang their plans for the day. Ryou wanted to go to the beach.

Yugi pointed to a bag that he carried and opened it. Inside were two towels, suntan lotion, sunglasses, a walkman, and a Cosmopolitan (that was Yami Yugi's). "Don't ask," Yugi whispered to Bakura.

"Well, just let us get our things. Malik and Marik will be coming, too."

"What?!" Yami protested. "They're coming?"

"I told them to keep their hands to themselves for a while."

"We're going to the beach?! I love the beach!!! The beach is like friendship…warm….long-lasting….neverending…."

"C lingy…Never wanting to leave…hint hint, Anzu…," Yami Yugi said irritatingly.

The group watched television while Ryou and Bakura finished breakfast and packed for the beach. Ryou burned easily so he brought his sunblock and his green towel. He found his bathing trunks and stopped. He remembered one particularly bad "lesson" Bakura gave him. It left him with scars all over his back. He didn't want anyone to see them, so he brought a white t-shirt to wear over him. He still shivered at the memory. Bakura startled him when he put his hand on his shoulder. Ryou turned suddenly, evident emotion in his eyes.

"What's wrong, Ryou?"

"I…I…can't let anyone see my back," Ryou said nervously.

Bakura immediately knew what he was referring to. "I'm sorry, Ryou. Wear a shirt over it, then. Your hair is long enough to hide it anyway."

The knock on the door downstairs signified Malik and Marik had entered the home. "Hey, Bakura!! Let's go!!! Catch some waves!!!"

"Down in a minute." He turned back to Ryou. "Will you be O.K.?" Ryou nodded quietly. Bakura hugged him and ran downstairs.

"Why'd you bring the Millenium Rod?"

"That's like asking you why don't you leave your Millenium Ring at home. This thing never leaves our sight."

Joey grabbed his own surfboard and his beach bag. "I'm gonna catch some great waves wich ya', Malik! We'll see who's the surfing king!"

Ryou said, "I'm gonna find me some great seashells. I always gathered them when I was a kid."

Yami and Yugi whipped out their dueling decks (o.k. that didn't come out right either, but you get the idea). "We're gonna catch some rays!"

Malik grinned at Marik. "I'm gonna catch me some-."

"Malik!" Bakura screamed at his friend.

\\ I'm gonna catch me some Millenium items. \\

"Grandpa's gonna take us there. He's closing the Game Shop in an hour. Business is slow today."

Bakura locked the door behind them and the group left.

Yami Yugi: I do not read Cosmopolitan!!! In Nanny Bakura, I sang the rubber ducky song, played with dolls, and you attacked my dignity!!

Bakura: The author loves you.

Yami Yugi: * sniff * She doesn't show it. *sob *

Bakurasgirl: I just love to torture you for fun. It's nothing personal.

Next Chappie: Anzu at the beach…….OH THE HORROR!!!!