Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ At the Beach ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HA HA HA!!! I'm back with more Anzu Bashing!!! It's O.K. if some of you guys like Anzu/Tea. I don't want to receive any hate mail or flaming bags of stuff in my reviews. I'm sorry but I can't help myself. I love Yami Yugi, too. I just think that he's so manly, hot, steamy…leather….belts…….wait a minute. *fans self *…. O.K…I'm back. It's funny seeing him doing un-manly things.

Yami Yugi: Like the rubber duckie song?

Bakurasgirl:….Especially the rubber duckie song.

Warning: More implied Malik x Marik because I think it's funny …Millenium Rod… HA HA HA!!!

\\…….\\ Anzu's evil little thoughts

At the Beach

Bakura and Ryou left their separate rooms on the beach. They breathed in the salty sea air and saw Yugi, Grandpa, and Yami already setting up some distance away. They heard commotion from the changing room beside Ryou's. They heard banging and arguing when Malik and Marik emerged from the room together obviously disheveled. Tristan had decided to join them at the beach and ran with Joey beside Yugi and Yami.

Ryou couldn't help but giggle as he covered his mouth. Bakura folded his arms.

"Are you two going to behave?"

"You know us, Bakura," Malik winked gripping the Millenium Rod and tapping Bakura with it. "Last one to the beach gets to kiss Anzu!!!" Malik and Marik ran off. Ryou and Bakura grinned devilishly and pursued them. Malik dropped beside Yami and Yugi.

"You lost, Bakura!" Malik laughed.

"You have to kiss Anzu!" Marik gasped.

"What?!"

Before he knew it, Anzu was running towards him yelling in such a high pitched voice the dogs on the beach began to howl, "KISSSSSSSSSSS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Anzu threw herself on Bakura smothering him with kisses. Joey and Tristan stared wide-eyed with Ryou at the sickening spectacle before them. Bakura pushed her off and rubbed his lips furiously. "Why'd you do that?"

"Malik told me!!" Bakura growled at the two laughing Egyptian boys. Joey ran into the ocean with his board. Marik rubbed sunblock on Malik. Malik took his surf board and ran after Joey. "Now I won't be able to kiss Ryou with this mouth for a while. I think I got cooties thanks to Malik," he sneered at Marik.

"It was all in good fun."

"Not when it comes to being kissed by Anzu!!!"

"I guess we did go a little far."

Marik took out his sunglasses and wiped himself with sunblock and laid on his towel. Bakura rested on his towel when he glanced over to see Yami listening to headphones, reading his Cosmopolitan magazine, singing loudly to his mixed Cd of "Top Ten Most Annoying Boy Band Songs". Yugi ran to swim in the ocean to escape Yami's horrific singing of horrific songs by horrific bands. Bakura wished he'd been sealed in a sarcophagus to avoid seeing Yami moving his head up and down and singing periodically swinging his hips (O.K…sorry if that was disturbing to anyone). Bakura scooped the sand up with his hand and let it trickle back into a sand mound. He was bored, but he wanted Ryou to have his time alone.

Yugi was making a very nice sandcastle of Pegasus' castle when Mai Valentine ran up to him. "Yugi! Taking a break from Duel Monsters, I see."

"Well, I can't bother Yami now. He'll kill me if I interrupt him when he's reading about hair dyes and eyeliner tips."

"Hmm…well, kiddo, it sure is good to see you here. Did you bring the burden with you?"

"I had to. Grandpa made me. He likes her. I don't know what to think. Anzu's over by Bakura."

"Well, I'm here to catch some rays. I'll see you later, kiddo." Mai walked away.

Anzu saw Ryou calmly walk away with a small bucket. Ryou kneeled on the sand and picked up a pretty white and black shell. It was just like him and his yami, light and dark. He picked it up and cleaned it in the tide. He put it in his bucket and found another white shell with pink hues. That could come in handy sometime for something, he thought, so he washed it and put it in his bucket.

"Hi, Ryou!!!" Anzu said sneaking up behind him and wrapping her arms around him again from behind. "Shells are like…"

"Friendship?" he asked timidly.

"No….Wait…Yes, friendship. YEAHHH FRIENDSHIP!!"

"Can you not scream so much? The author's caps lock is dying."

Anzu watched him, her scrutiny becoming a little creepy. "Why are you collecting those things? Because you want to be friends with them?"

"No. I just love collecting them. My father always brought me here since my mother…well, my father wanted me to learn to be an archeologist like him someday. He taught me how to find the best shells under the sand."

Ryou stood up and wiped the sand from his knees. She once again grabbed his millennium item and gazed at it as if it was some distant object.

\\ You must get that item! It has the power to relieve people of their souls. If you steal this one, the rest will surely follow.\\

"This is very pretty. Not like Yugi's item."

"How-how so?"

"It has better powers than Yugi's item. It can unlock souls and erase minds. The puzzle just has that meanie-weenie pharaoh. That Rod that cutie has is cute, too, but yours has more power."

Ryou's legs started to quake. He never heard her speak more than one sentence without uttering the F-word (not that F-word, people). Something in her voice was actually-normal. Creepy, but normal. "I have to go, Anzu." Ryou ran back to Yami Bakura uncertain and confused.

As if nothing happened between them, Anzu ran into the ocean once again crying to the top of her lungs that she loved sea creatures and everything else in life because it reminded her of friendship and being friends and friendliness and…nevermind. Tristan, Malik, and Joey returned dripping wet (0_0) carrying their boards. They collapsed on their towels. Anzu ran back to them and cuddled up with Malik.

"You know, Anzu, when Joey and I were out in the ocean, we saw a fish that looked really lonely. I think he needs a friend to talk to. He wouldn't listen to me and I think you're just the idi-I mean, the girl for the job!!"

"A little fishy wishy needs a friend? OHHH!!! HERE I COME, MISTER FISHYYYY!!!"

Anzu ran into the ocean again and sank to the bottom despite her light weight. Malik and Marik laughed again until Anzu came back with an armful of snapping crabs.

"Look, Malik!! I found crabs!! Friendly crabbies!!! Aren't they cute?"

Malik:…..

Tristan:…

Marik:…..

Yugi: …..

Yami:……

Bakura:…..

Ryou:…..

Grandpa:…..

Joey:…..

Readers:…….Eww&h ellip;.I don't like where that sentence is going….

"I want to hug them and squeeze them, and pet them, and love them, and hold them, and stroke them! Here, Malik!! Here's a crabbie for everyone!!!" Anzu threw a crab at each boy (even Grandpa). "Now we can all hold a crabbie!" The crabs pinched and clawed them. "Let's show them how much we love them!!!" The crabs went over their legs pinching Marik causing him to cry loudly. Yami was so entranced with his CD, nothing bothered him. Ryou's crab climbed down his shirt and pinched him causing him to cry out and try to reach for it. Bakura lifted Ryou's shirt and removed the offending crustacean. The crabs began their retreat. Ryou clasped onto Bakura holding back his tears.

"Anzu!!!! What possessed you to do that?"

"Crabbies love me! OHHHH!!! I think I see a fishy!!!" Anzu turned and ran away. Everybody saw a dorsal fin and knew it wasn't a fishy, but a sharkie! "We'd better go before she throws a whale at us."

"What kind of whale?" Malik laughed.

Bakura looked over at him. " Hey, I am not going to dignify that with an answer."

Ryou gripped tighter onto Bakura who pulled down his shirt to hide scars which never healed. The gang tried to move further down the beach to avoid Anzu.

Anzu found them anyway and saw two people playing volleyball. For some reason they let her play. She looked so innocent! She turned to her "friends " and yelled catch!!!

Volleyballs are in no way soft and it hit Malik square in the nose knocking him unconscious on his towel. Marik leaned over and shook him trying to wake him. Anzu ran over to them and grabbed the ball. "Malik missed. Here, Yugi! Friendly catch!"

Anzu threw the ball at Yugi nearby knocking him out, too. Yami ran to Yugi. "NOOOO!!! I can't feel the presence of his young mind!!!" Yugi woke up slowly. "Wait-there it is!" Yami said fanning Yugi.

The volleyball players confiscated their ball back.

"Malik! Wake up, please!! Anzu!! We are leaving!!" Marik packed up his things and draped Malik over his shoulder.

Bakura bought an ice cream for Ryou to make him feel better. Anzu ran over happily. "Ice cream!!" With one bite, she ate the entire thing. She had a bigger mouth than anyone thought. Ryou looked sad, but snuggled close to Yami Bakura.

Yugi and Joey ran away to escape Anzu's lecture on how nice it would be to be nice to everybody. Ryou began to fall asleep on Bakura's arm and whispered to Bakura he wanted to go home. The heat was getting too much between the sun and Anzu's boring presence. Bakura packed up his things.

"Anzu, Mai is way cooler than you. Everybody thinks so. Leave my little hikari alone. Let's go, Ryou."

"Bye, Bakura!!!"

\\ I'll be seeing you soon….very soon. \\

Bakura: (lies in the fetal position whispering) anzu hugged me…anzu hugged me…anzu hugged me…. Anzu hugged me…

Ryou: (hugs Bakura) It's O.K. It will all be over soon.

Next Chappie: Either Ryou will discuss with Bakura Anzu's odd behavior or Anzu talks to that little voice in her head…you know…the evil one.