Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Believe In me ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O.K. I do not own anyone in yugioh, but I do own the bodies of Bakura and Ryou. They're hot. They're handsome. They're mine!!!

Believe In Me

Ryou curled up on the couch thinking about Anzu and her praise of the Millenium Ring. It was truly powerful. The ability to steal souls left a person an empty shell, motionless, in a state of half existence. But was it really more powerful than Yugi's Millenium Puzzle? Yami Yugi was strong in mind, but the Ring had the power to destroy souls.

Bakura finished his shower and found his hikari unusually quiet. Ryou's eyes didn't look up at Bakura. He lifted Ryou's chin up slowly as not to startle him from his thoughts. "You've been quiet. What's wrong?"

"Did Anzu seem a little odd to you?"

"When she did what? Throw crabs at us or tried to hug a shark?"

"Did she talk to you at all?"

Bakura sat back on the couch. "No. I avoid her at all costs."

Ryou looked away from him and shivered a little at the disturbing manner with which Anzu talked to him. "Maybe it was just me, but Anzu was actually speaking normally."

Bakura laughed falling to the floor. "Now 'Anzu' and the word 'normal' should not be in the same sentence together."

"I'm serious, Bakura!"

Bakura wiped a tear from his eye. " O.K. You say she was normal?"

"Yeah. She didn't talk about friendship or how if she had it her way, bunnies would rule the world." Bakura never heard that one before and laughed again. Ryou rolled his eyes and leapt from the couch. "Are you even listening to a word I'm saying? You think I'm full of it, don't you?"

Bakura stopped suddenly started by Ryou's outburst. Ryou was really angry this time. "You're not making sense, Ryou. Anzu can't act normal."

"She did! She did!"

A knock at the door stopped Bakura from jumping of the couch. Bakura and Ryou glared at each other. Bakura answered the door…oh no.

"BAKURRRA, BABY!" Anzu hugged Bakura's waist again.

"You call this normal, hikari?" Anzu released him and ran to hug Ryou, but he staggered back from her crazy 'I'm-going-to-literally-hug-you-to-death' look. Ryou ran behind Bakura . Anzu was smiling blankly like always. The phone rang and Ryou answered it.

"Hello?…Oh, Hi, Yugi….no…everything's fine," Ryou was always a very bad liar. He was made nervous by Anzu's presence and it showed in the tremor of his voice. Anzu hugged Bakura so tightly, he screamed, "Get off!" Ryou cringed at the burst of anger. "Yugi…I have to go..I'm fine. Bye." Ryou slammed the phone down and went to release Bakura.

Bakura gasped for breath. "You call that normal, Ryou?"

"Say something, Anzu," Ryou pleaded.

"Bunnies rule the world because they are cute and love being friends with each other. Yeah, friendship!"

"Yeah, Ryou. Really normal."

"Anzu, tell Bakura what you told me at the beach."

"What beach?"

"The beach we went to?"

"…."

"Don't you remember, Anzu?"

"No. But I do remember the friends I made under the sea." Anzu proceeded to sing "Under the Sea" and clench her hands like crab claws. Bakura glared at Ryou quietly and ran up the stairs.

"Bakura, don't be mad at me!" Ryou yelled up the steps. No response. "Why didn't you tell him?"

"I didn't say anything," she grinned ear-to-ear, her eyes narrowing.

"You didn't say the F-word!"

"Bunnies… are… cute," she said very creepily and very slowly. The feeling of fear gripped Ryou's chest.

"Why do you think my Millenium Ring is better than the puzzle? What did you mean?"

Anzu's eyes narrowed and she reached her hands out for him to bring him into an embrace. "I like bunnies…bunnies…are…like…."

Ryou backed against the wall watching her eyes lose their luster. Trying to scream for help, but Bakura's music was on too loudly for him to hear. When Bakura was really ticked, his music blasted against the walls.

"Friendship."

Ryou began to race up the steps.

\\ I need that Millenium Ring, my little puppet. We can't have you warning your spirit.\\

Anzu took a book and hurled it. Ryou grabbed the back of his head and fell down the steps landing unconscious at Anzu's feet.

\\ Now for my Millenium item.\\

Anzu flipped Ryou over and pulled at his shirt. He didn't have the Ring on him! "Son of a @#$%*&!" she cursed.

Anzu put the book back daintily on the shelf again and looked down at Ryou on the wooden floor. She bent low to him and whispered in his ear, "You will be mine sooner or later, Ryou. I can't have you messing up my plans. \\

Anzu ran her hand through his hair partly now covered in crimson. Anzu left out the back door leaving Ryou where he'd fallen.

Bakurasgirl: Don't worry, Ryou lives.

Ryou: YEAH!!!

Anzu: Son of a @#$$%^&*!

Bakurasgirl: …….

Ryou:……

Bakura: We all knew this day would come, people.

Next Chappie: Yami and Yugi investigate. Bakura vs. Yami