Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Bakura Vs. Yami ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O.K. I posted my first fanart ever, people!!! Ryou said he would give you all an extra long kiss or hug if you would check out my fanart on Cheesepuff's website. In no way, shape or form is cheesepuff paying me for this. This is just shameless self-promotion.

http://www.geocities.com/artificial_myth/fanart.html

Bakura Vs. Yami

Yugi pulled on Yami's sleeve. "Yami, I'm telling you we have to go over there!"

"Why, aibou? Bakura's changed."

"He was yelling at Ryou when I was talking to him. Please! I don't want him hurt! He hung up on me. Ryou would never do that!"

"Hm…Fine. Just for a check."

Yugi held his breath trying to hope that Ryou was O.K. and convince himself that Anzu was right. His Millenium item was the strongest. Yami was powerful. He was brave, strong, and determined.

When they opened the door they saw Ryou unconscious at the foot of the stairs. Yugi checked Ryou's pulse, and since it was strong, Yami decided it was safe to move him to the couch. Yugi put a wet cloth on Ryou's forehead while Yami roared up the stairs, "TOMB ROBBER!!"

Loud music blasted from upstairs. Yugi checked Ryou for bruises. Yugi remembered Bakura pledging not to hurt Ryou again, but the bruise on his cheek, hand, and neck told a different story. Yami burst into Bakura's room, threw the stereo on the floor causing it to break, and pinned him to the ground.

"What did you do to Ryou?"

"Ow! He's downstairs. Why?"

"We know he's downstairs! What did you DO to him?"

Bakura threw Yami off. "I didn't lay a finger on him!" Yami grabbed Bakura's hair and literally dragged him down the steps.

Yugi turned around to see Bakura fall into the room. Yami picked up Bakura by the collar. "Does this look like nothing to you?" Bakura raised his head and found Ryou on the couch.

"RYOU! Ryou, what happened?" Bakura broke away from Yami and kneeled before the unconscious form of his hikari.

"……"

He listened to Ryou's heart. Still strong.

"You can't tell me you didn't do this," Yami said furiously.

Bakura wrapped his arm around Ryou and kissed his cheek. "I didn't hurt him!"

Yami shoved Bakura off of Ryou and grabbed a fistful of Ryou's hair and pointed to a bruise on his cheek. "How do you account for this?"

"Don't you handle Ryou like that!"

Yami punched Bakura knocking him over as Yugi backed away. "You coward! You told me you changed!"

Bakura wiped his swollen lip. "I didn't do this, pharaoh. Anzu was just here and-. She must have done this."

"Anzu? Anzu is brainless! She couldn't hurt a fly!" Yugi ran upstairs.

"You upset my aibou, robber!"

"Anzu was hugging me!"

"She's not here!"

Bakura slowly inched over to Ryou. "Ryou said Anzu was acting strange."

"Bakura, where's your Millenium Ring?" Yugi returned downstairs. Bakura pulled it out of his shirt. "Why do you have it on?"

"This thing can get heavy. I just put it on when I went upstairs."

"You should be ashamed of yourself." Yami pushed Bakura away from Ryou. "You don't need to fake remorse, Bakura. I should send you far away from here so you can't hurt Ryou!"

"No! I love Ryou! I promised I would never hurt him again! Don't send me away!"

Yugi ran in front of Yami. "Don't do it, Yami! Aren't you being a little unfair?"

Ryou groaned from the couch and reached out his hand grasping at the air. Bakura pushed Yami aside and grabbed his hand showering Ryou's forehead with kisses. "Ryou! You're O.K.! Thank Ra!" *kiss * "Thank Isis!" * kiss * "Speak to me!"

"Where..am I? My head…Ow."

Yami folded his arms still not believing Bakura's sincerity. "Tell us what happened, Ryou."

"I don't…ow, my head." Bakura put his hand on the back of Ryou's head to rub it causing Ryou to arch back into a wail. Ryou turned his head away and revealed his scalp was cut and a large bump.

"Yugi, go get some ice. He has a concussion."

"'Kura,…so tired."

"Don't fall asleep, Ryou."

Yugi returned surprised to see Bakura cradling Ryou's head while Yami looked down almost with a look of disdain. Yugi put the icepack on Ryou's head.

"I know you think I did this, but I assure you I didn't."

"I believe him, yami," Yugi said.

"Once a liar always a liar. Once a thief always a thief."

Yami turned to leave. "Sorry, Ryou, I don't know what got into Yami."

"I don't know either, Yugi…ow."

"He's in good hands, Yugi. You take care of Yami."

Yugi ran after Yami leaving Bakura still holding the icepack for Ryou grinding his teeth in fury over Anzu. She hurt HIS Ryou.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, Bakura."

"I didn't believe you, Ryou. I shouldn't have questioned you."

"As I told you before, Bakura-chan," Ryou whispered as he put his hand on Bakura's chan, "You're forgiven."

Readers, Author, Ryou, Bakura: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww………………&helli p;………….

Next Chappie: Anzu's Evil Voice…No Not The Normal Voice…Wait…What's the Difference?