Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Bakura Caught ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryou: YOU MADE ME KISS ANZU????!!!

Bakura: HA HA HA!!!

Ryou: You kissed her too…..

Bakura: ……(faints) X_X

\\…\\-Anzu talking to Anubis.

[Anubis talking]

//…//-Ryou to Bakura

***By now you know Anzu is assuming Ryou's body now. In doing so, I'm going to refer to her in the feminine form.

Ryou opened her eyes and she smirked. Bakura had fallen asleep holding onto her. Bakura looked so peaceful, so relieved that he had his "lover" by his side. She ran her hand around Bakura's jaw and removed Bakura's arm and crawled out of bed when Anubis materialized at the foot of the bed. They had Bakura right where they wanted him-vulnerable. Anubis looked down at the sleeping boy. \\ He is loyal. He stayed by me all night. He will make a powerful ally. \\

[The Millenium Item is in the next room. Our little friend told me nothing about its location.]

\\ We'll find it without the little brat's help, then. \\ Anzu followed the Millenium Ring pointing to Ryou's room. The pointers pointed to the bureau. Anubis used the Ring to scan up and down. Anubis grit his teeth in frustration. He took the clothes from the drawer and threw them around the room. Anzu pulled out the drawers. At the bottom of the bureau, they heard something roll.

Meanwhile in Bakura's bedroom…..

**** Dream Sequence*****

Bakura was looking in the forest again for Ryou. He know he heard Ryou calling to him, but he couldn't tell from where. He found Ryou lying on the ground again further up the trail. He gathered Ryou into his arms when Yami found him. "You! You did this, didn't you?"

"No, Yami! I swear I didn't!" Tristan and Joey ran up to them and pulled Bakura away from Ryou screaming and kicking. "Let me go!" Yugi held Ryou's torso in his arms tightly Ryou's head fell back limp.

Bakura ripped his hands from his captors' grasp and ran to Ryou again. "Let me hold him, Yugi. Don't make me let him go." Bakura kneeled beside Ryou keeping his eyes fixed on Ryou's body when he felt another presence. Bakura looked up and saw Anzu holding Ryou. Bakura stepped back. "Anzu!!!"

"Won't you be my friend, Bakura?" Anzu's eyes glowed an eerie yellow. Ryou suddenly came to life screaming. Bakura grabbed Ryou's arm and tried to pull him away, but Anzu emitted a ray of light sending Bakura back into a tree.

"Yami! Help me! Anzu has Ryou!!"

"Yami-wammy, I didn't do anything!!!" Anzu said sounding like her old annoying self.

"She won't hurt him, Bakura."

Anzu dropped Ryou who rolled onto his stomach trying to crawl to Bakura. Bakura ran to him and was sent back once again into the tree.

Ryou staggered to him and curled up beside Bakura. "Are you hurt, yami?"

Bakura nodded his head. Anzu grabbed Ryou again. Bakura tried to pull on Ryou's leg, but Yami stopped him.

"What are you doing? Anzu's going to hurt him!"

Anzu grinned evilly. Ryou cried and screamed, "Bakura!!"

****************************

// Yami!!! They're…Eye….//

Bakura woke up. "Ryou?"

//Yami!! They're after the Eye!// Ryou screamed through the mindlink.

Bakura heard the sound of drawers being shifted in Ryou's room. Ryou was missing beside him.

Bakura's eyes narrowed and he crept out of bed.

Meanwhile in Ryou's bedroom….

//Yami!!! They're..Eye…//

Anubis turned to Anzu. "That brat is trying to warn Bakura! Hurry up!"

Anzu lifted up the last drawer and found the Millenium Eye. "Got it!"

//Yami!!! They're after the Eye!//

"How can he warn Bakura? I thought you blocked their link?"

[I have been away from the Shadow Realm. My powers are weakened and my influence over him reduces.]

Bakura growled in the doorway. "Stop! Anzu? What are you doing?"

Bakura took a step and Anubis emitted the same light from his dream and knocked him into the hall. "You foolish spirit! You think you can defeat me?"

Bakura stood up and tried to summon his own magic, but he didn't have the Ring. [I don't think you'd want to harm us, Bakura…I do have some leverage you may want to know about.]

//Yami!! Make him stop!! Yami!! //

"You monster!"

Anubis cackled. [I am a monster..and your worst nightmare.] Anubis threw Bakura into the wall again. "What are you doing to Ryou?"

Anzu held the Eye in her hands. \\ Nothing that need concern you. \\ Anzu emitted the last bolt of light and Bakura crumbled to the floor like a ragdoll. Anubis hovered over Bakura. \\ Next stop: Yugi's home. \\