Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Bakura, Yugi, and Yami checked the park. Yami and Yugi checked the bushes whileBakura checked the trails in the park. A certain irritating girl followed Bakura hearing his whispers and feeling his fear for his hikari. Anzu chanted a small verse and a figure of Ryou materialized on the ground. Bakura came near him slowly, then quickly. Bakura ran to his ghost hikari and took him into his arms. He rocked him and kissed his cold-as-ice forehead. "I'll get you home, ai. Love, open your eyes." The Ryou in his arms vanished.

"What? What's going on?"

Anzu suppressed a laugh as she played with the tomb robber's mind. Anzu chanted again and Ryou's voice echoed all around him. [Yami! Where are you? Help me! Please.]

"Ryou! Tell me where you are!" Bakura searched frantically around him. With Bakura completely distracted, Yami and Yugi would be easy prey.

"I heard his voice, yami," Yugi said stopping in his tracks.

"But where did it come from?"

The bushes rustled and Yami pulled Yugi close to him. Out of the bushes staggered Ryou holding his side limping. Yami caught Ryou before he could fall to the ground. Ryou hunched over in Yami's arms. "Ryou, breathe deep."

"Yami….Bakura." Yami put Ryou on his back.

"I'll go find Bakura," Yugi began to scamper off when Yami stopped him.

"No, aibou. You stay with me." Yami took Yugi's hand as they walked down the trail. They saw Bakura frantically looking around the bushes.

"Bakura! We found him!" Bakura stopped as Yugi yelled to him. Bakura stopped and took Ryou in his arms.

"Ryou!!My sweet Ryou!" Bakura kissed him. "He's still ice cold."

"It's a summer night. How can he be cold?"

"I have to get him home before he gets sick again."

\\ They fell for it! Bakura's carrying me home! Anubis, you shall have the items!// "Bakura…home," "Ryou" whispered.

Yugi called Tristan and Joey on his cell phone. They would meet them at the house.

\\ All I have to do is pretend to be Ryou and they believe me! Trusting fools! Bakura's too concerned about me to check his mindlink. He thinks my battered body tells it all! \\ "Bakura…my head hurts."

"I'll get you home, love. Just a little longer," Bakura said, voice overwhelmed with concern.

\\ AHHH..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! \\

Anzu's POV

Bakura carried me so gently on his back that I literally was falling asleep. When Tristan and Joey saw me, I swear Joey was going to burst into tears! HA HA! Bakura ran me upstairs to a different room than I saw when I knocked the real Ryou into the wall and watched him bleed. The bed inside was bigger and much softer than Ryou's bed. He laid me down and gently kissed me. Several of his tears fell into my mouth. Salty. Bakura covered me in blankets. I'm glad I had the foresight to recreate the wound on Ryou's head to avert suspicion. He didn't expect he was kissing me. He thought he was kissing his beloved little Ryou..he he he.

Bakura gently turned my head so he could see my wound. He cleaned it up again as Yami brought me soup and Yugi brought in tea. Tristan and Joey sat at the foot of the bed. Serenity helped me sit up so I could eat.

I couldn't believe they fell for my groans and my whimpers! It would all be worth it when I get my hands on the millennium items. My dark lord watched all this happen convinced Bakura's attention was too focused on me than to detect the presence of the shadow realm.

"The Millenium Ring is detecting another Item here. It's coming from our little captive's bedroom," Anubis grinned.

"Come on, Ryou, please eat," Bakura pleaded with me. There were too many people here to look for the item now. I had to play along with Bakura.

Normal POV

Bakura held the spoon as Ryou weakly ate. "That's it, Ryou!"

"I guess our double date will have to wait tonight. We can do it again when he feels better."

"Get well soon, Ryou," Serenity kissed Ryou and left following Tristan and Joey. Joey left patting Yugi's shoulder.

"Yami, do you think we should stay here tonight? Do you mind, Bakura?"

"I don't want anything to happen to him if I leave this room. I won't leave him for a second. We'll be fine." Ryou shivered in Bakura's arms. "We'll be fine."

Yugi and Yami left. "So cold…."

Bakura took off his shirt….(author faints) and slipped into the bed next to Ryou. He gathered Ryou to his chest hoping his body heat could warm him (is it getting hot in here?)

Bakura put the icy wet fact to his chest and shivered himself. It wasn't like Ryou to be so cold. As he looked down to see the boy asleep, even his breath was bitterly cold. Bakura was disappointed the soup didn't help Ryou, but soon fell asleep himself.