Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ My Little One ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

//…//-Ryou to Bakura

\\…\\-Bakura to Ryou

My Little One


Ryou's POV
I had no idea what happened. All I remember is Anzu throwing me against the wall. The blow must have knocked me out. My headache has not gone away. Big surprise. When I came to, I found myself lying down, Anzu looking over me through my hazy vision. i saw her eyes glowing again and tried to back away. I hit a wall behind me as my vision began to return. It looked like a jail cell.
"It's about time you were awake," she grinned.
I couldn't show her I was scared beyond belief, but my body betrayed me by shaking.
"What am I doing here?"
"You are our special guest, Ryou. Don't you like your accommodations?"
I looked around. There was one bed in the room.. Nothing else. I tried to call to my yami. //Yami! Yami!//
He isn't answering me!
"There, there, my little one. No need to cry," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair. Her touch felt so....dirty.
"Leave me alone!" I slapped her hand away from me. Her eyes narrowed and she raised her hand. //Yami! Where are you?//
Her fist connected with my jaw sending me to the floor.
"Your yami can't help you. But don't worry, Ryou. You will be seeing him shortly."
I struggled to my knees. "Please Anzu." I grabbed onto her black dress that she wore now as if my life depended on how tightly I grabbed her. "Don't hurt my yami! I'll be good. Don't hurt Bakura!"
"We won't hurt him, Ryou. We're just going to play a game...a friendly game."
//Yami! Yami! She's coming to get you! Ya----mi!//
"Your mindlink won't work, foolish mortal." A puff of black and purple smoke appeared before me. I tried backing into the corner curling up. A man suddenly appeared, looking almost like my old, angry Bakura, but his hair was black, his eyes glowing red, and his fingernails were sharp as claws. On his neck he wore my Millenium Ring!
"My ring! What are you doing with it?"
"It's ours now," the creature laughed.
"My father gave me that!"
"We need your ring for our plans."
"Anzu! How could you do this to me? I'm your friend."
Anzu laughed hysterically as if she heard the best joke in the world. "Friendship is for losers, Ryou."
A tear couldn't help fall down my cheek. Anzu, though incredibly annoying, still was someone I knew. My friendship with my friends was not useless! My love for Bakura...was not useless either.
"The Tomb robber is looking for him. He knows you are responsible," the creature stated. Bakura was looking for me!!
"Anzu," my voice cracked as I pleaded, "Don't hurt Bakura. Hurt me instead." Anzu kneeled in front of me wiping my tears away and smoothing my hair. i could feel my hands trembling, my breathing increasing. My mind was racing with thoughts of Bakura in danger and me not being able to warn him. Anzu inched closer to my body. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against her chest. My stomach suddenly tensed as I became more upset. I suddenly felt so dirty. The man above us grinned in the same eerie way Anzu grinned at me in my house.

Anzu lifted up my chin and kissed me! I closed my eyes tightly trying to block it out, trying to imagine Bakura kissing me last night in bed to calm my fears. Her kiss was like warm venom, bitter and stinging my mouth. I tried to break away, but she put her hand on the back of my head. I almost screamed into her mouth. My hands couldn't push her off. She held onto me like a metal clamp until she broke the kiss and pushed me away into the wall. I wiped my lips of her wet kiss and buried by face into my hands. I want Bakura! My body broke down into sobs as I thought of Bakura being hurt by this Malevolent Nuzzler (I love that card), and of course, the petrifying thought of being in Anzu's captivity. I didn't know which was worse.
Anzu looked down at me. The man left the cell and Anzu locked the door behind her. "You will rejoin your spirit in time, little one. You will also be enjoying the company of Yugi Motou very shortly."
I uncovered my hands and struggled to get to my feet. Hurting Bakura was one thing. Hurting my friends was another. I suddenly got very angry. "Leave Yugi alone, you creep!" The being only laughed as I bolted to the door struggling to open it. The creature disappeared into a puff of smoke. I fell to my knees once again resting my head on the bars. //Bakura....//