Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I must have gotten about 30 reviews today from my wonderful reviewers all with great suggestions and comments!!! I can't think you guys enough! Keep them reviews a coming and I will still be updating. This makes my third chappie uploaded today alone! I'm on a roll, people!!

Cheesepuff: Yugi had to be in this somewhere. My original idea was just Ryou and Yugi being kidnapped, but soon…Malik. Long live bats! (Not the ones that go squeek and fly at night-the ones to hurt Anzu)

Meaghan: I was going to put camels instead of ponies, but ponies sounded funnier.

Yami Johanna Gen: I love bad guys when it comes to tv shows. I always love the villains. That's why I have the hots for Bakura…He's so evil and hot.. I said in an earlier response to a review that I was going to name him Charsis, but my mom liked Anubis better. It was by pure circumstance that I named him that. I may make him a recurring villain. I like ones I can use over and over again and make them seem new.

Liz: I would love to torture Anzu and it certainly seems like she deserves it now more than ever now that she has hurt Ryou and Bakura, but if I do what I want to do, this fic would be R rated. I can get pretty evil. When I want to be. It's certainly a good fic if my stories can move you to tears. It's a safe way to take out tension. ( Aristotle believed that was the purpose of drama-to make the spectator cry. Sorry, my masters classes won't leave my twisted brain!)

Lady Kalan Kaiba of Conte: Thank you for the reviews. I hope to get more!! I will also review one of your fics. I do this to all of my reviewers and thank them personally for their review. I love my fans. Ryou, please hug our new reviewer. * Ryou gives you biiiiiig hug * J

Tenshi No Miko: I was wondering where you went! Kalamazoo is in Australia, isn't it? This is why geography never helped me, boys and girls. Never.

Digi: Seto laughs at bakurasgirl? O.K. CEO-boy, Wait until I dress you up in a hula skirt and have you hula.! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*Seto dies of humiliation * I have a plan to bring in Seto next chappie to talk to Yami. I am good to my word, Digi.

Two Down, Five to Go

Ryou's POV

After Anubis hit me, I crawled back to my corner after trying to warn Yugi not to stay in my house another minute. I'm so tired. My eyes want to close, but I don't know who or what will walk in while I'm asleep. Contacting Bakura too all of my energy. Very exhausting work. If Bakura heard me, he should have taken the Eye and hidden it somewhere safer than where he stored it. If he didn't hear me, I don't want to think what will happen when Anzu has all of the Millenium Items.

Trying to bend or break the bars to my prison was useless. I tried bending, breaking, pulling, snapping, and kicking the cursed metal, but nothing would work. That's when I realized I was hurting myself more than helping. Anzu betrayed me. That hurt. She is after Bakura. That's painful.

I kept trying to say to myself over and over again to calm my fear, "Bakura loves me. Bakura loves me." If I keep telling myself that and I feel better. Bakura loves me. "Bakura," I whispered again wanting to savor the words like sweet honey, "Bakura…..loves…..me."

I hid my face in my hands again. "Is he even looking for me? Does he even care? He has to! He loves me! What if he's hurt? Is it my fault? My fault…Bakura. Where are you?"

I heard a door open nearby and I tried to stand up, but a wave of dizziness prevented me from standing too long. Before I knew it, Yugi was thrown in with me by Anzu.

"You two stay best friends, hear?" Anzu laughed locking the metal door behind Yugi. Yugi ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me, his eyes glistening, his puzzle gone. Anzu left laughing at our sudden somber reunion. I couldn't look at him with joy no matter how hard I tried. I was relieved I had someone here with me, but Yugi didn't deserve being here with me. I never want my friends to be hurt. Now Anzu had two items. Five to go.

"Ryou, Ryou are you O.K.?" I couldn't take it anymore. Within the blink of an eye, Yugi looked surprised to find my arms wrapped around him like a lifeline. I held him so tight! I needed to know he was there! Somebody I knew..somebody ..I cared about..somebody to hold onto what little reality I had left. I looked up and Yugi looked shocked to say the least.

Yugi wrapped his arms around my chest and I couldn't help but whimper. When Anzu zapped me from here to kingdom come, it left little marks on my chest. After all the marks, scars, and bruises Bakura gave me, what's one more, right?

"Don't squeeze me, Yugi. It hurts."

"How's your head?"

"Hurts," I said wincing.

Yugi looked at my head. "It doesn't look any better."

"She slammed me into the wall again. I doubt that would have helped. Have you seen Bakura?"

Yugi sat beside me quietly. "I thought he was with you."

I narrowed my eyes.

"We found you in the park and brought you home. Bakura was really worried about you."

"Really?" I looked at Yugi trying to keep my emotions in check. I wanted to interrogate Yugi about Bakura's whereabouts. He still loves me!"

"He slipped into bed with you and Yami left with me."

Anzu laid in bed with Bakura! I hope he's O.K. Oh, Ra, please let him be O.K….

Bakura:…..I WHAT?

Ryou: You laid next to Anzu…

Bakura: Nothing happened….right?

Anzu: Say hello to daddy! *holds up a Chibi Bakura *

Bakura: 0_0…..*faints *

Next Chappie: Yami realizes that Yugi is gone and has disappeared. He checks out Seto Kaiba (well, they are archrivals) and the chappie after that, Anzu makes trouble at the Ishtars.