Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ladies and gentlemen, Seto kaiba… *author pokes him with Queen of demon dragon's metal bat of doom * (I'll give it back in a minute, Queen!)

Seto: For all that is sacred, turn back now!!! Bakurasgirl is going to humiliate me in some way!!!

Bakurasgirl: *shifty eyes * I don't know what you are talking about.

Seto: SEE! She's going to attack my manhood!

*Ryou, Bakura, and Yami snicker. *

Seto: I'll sick my Blue Eyes White dragon on you!

Bakurasgirl: I summon Wingweaver, equip her with my Malevolent Nuzzler! Now my attack is 3450!

Seto: Oh, butter-nuts!

*Bakurasgirl gives back Queen of Demon Dragon's metal bat of doom * Thanks!

Review responses

Tenshi No Miko: You can tell Seto that I will personally put him in the fic in this chappie and if he treats me right, he may have a decent part and not have to do the hula…wait,….I think I'll have it done anyway. No! I have a crueler idea and it involves tea and cookies. He He He… *Seto can be hears screaming in the background *

Tenshi Bakeru: I like making fun of Yamis' manhood. It's sooooo easy and fun!

Caro: It was really Anzu pretending to be Bakura downstairs and Anubis was with Ryou on the upstairs, but they were invisible. Don't forget, Yugi heard a crack. Anubis struck Ryou as he tried to warn Yugi to leave. I guess I have to put that in.

Anigirl15: Bakura really didn't produce a chibi with Anzu, it was just a joke. I know that is nothing to joke about, but it's not the chibi's fault. Kill Anzu instead. Maybe Mai can be the mommy. She's cooler.

Dark Raven: I love that song, Dark Raven…maybe Seto should sing the Margaritaville song. I dunno. I still like the hula skirt.

Yami Krystal: Yes, yami. Crabs. She threw crabs at my Ryou and my Bakura. I think that was the best part of that chappie! Everybody in work thinks I'm nuts because of it. Well, Yami, she won't hurt him that much…in fact, it will be _____that will do the hitting for her. Who is this person? O.K. I'll tell you It's-. *author's keyboard breaks * Oh nuts!

Queen of demon dragons: The song is actually called "escape" the pina colada song. It's really good. Yeah! Titanium steel metal bat of doom!!! Let's all worship the bat of doom!!

Yami Bakura Kia: Good luck with your computer!

Nano Mecka: I think its interesting that Anzu has created such a unity among my reviewers. Ryou is there to protect little Yugi (I sounded like Pegasus there! Ahh,…)

Sakura Chan: Bakura, Sakura needs a hug. Bakura: do I have to? *author glares at Bakura * *Bakura hugs Sakura Chan *

Firedraygon 97: I like your review with the guilt thing. I actually never thought of that. I'll run with that a little. Yes, yami is a deep sleeper (and dreams of pina coladas and getting caught in the rain…and ponies.)

Beholder of the Shadows: I hope you like this chappie. Yes, poor little Yugi in the hands of that *****! I had to do it, beholder! Bakura told me to!

This Chappie answers the ultimate question: What does Seto do in his free time when he's not overseeing his corporation or trying to get revenge on Yugi for kicking his butt in Duelist Kingdom?

//…..//-Yami trying to talk to Yugi.

The Search for Yugi.

Yami woke up expecting to find Yugi beside him. When he wrapped his arm against air, his eyes shot open. Yugi always slept beside him curled up. Maybe he was too tired to climb the stairs last night and slept on the couch. Yami rolled out of bed and slipped his feet into pink fuzzy bunny slippers and was surprised to see the Millenium Puzzle missing. When he went downstairs, he was surprised that Yugi wasn't downstairs. Grandpa was in the kitchen with his bacon, eggs, and toast.

"Have you seen Yugi, Grandpa?"

"Why, no, Yami. Wasn't he down here with you?"

"He stayed awake longer to watch the movie.

//Aibou?// Yami waited for a moment. Nothing. Yugi always answered him. Yami sat on the couch and picked up the phone. If Yugi was distracted, he probably wasn't even noticing he was trying to contact him through the mindlink. Where would he go? It was already mid-morning and it was summer, so school was out. He could only think of one place: Kaiba Land. Mokuba picked up the phone. (I think he's a cute little kid) "Kaiba Land. Mokuba Kaiba speaking."

"Mokuba? Have you seen Yugi anywhere?"

Mokuba looked at all of the screens which monitored the duels. Yugi wasn't in any screen. Rex Raptor was dueling Rebecca and was releasing epithet after epithet of curses. Weevil Underwood was dueling Mai Valentine and practically salivating on himself concentrating more on something other than the duel. Even Joey was watching them duel and between his drooling and Weevil's they could have created another Nile River in the arena. (Readers: ….eww…)

"No, Yami. I don't see him here."

"What about Kaiba? Has he seen him?"

"Let me check." (Seto: Mokuba!!! Noooo!)

Mokuba entered his brother's office…Kaiba was "Sweatin' to the Eighties" with that Ra-forsaken Richard Simmons again! He was wearing a dark blue skin suit, a blue headband, blue stockings, and white sneakers with Blue eyes white dragons on them. "Some boys kiss me some boys hug me…I think they're O.K." (For all of you who aren't familiar with this, This is Madonna's "Material Girl") He was squatting and jumping and kicking, and stair-mastering his way to better buns ( I don't mean dinner rolls, people) and thighs-his "problem" areas.

"Can you stop that for one minute, Seto? You have a call!" Kaiba panted on the line and grunted as he paused the tape. "This better be important!"

"Seto, have you seen Yugi?" Kaiba wiped his face with a towel. "No I haven't. Why?"

"I can't find him anywhere."

"I don't know what to say. I'm in the middle of a very important meeting now and can't be disturbed." Mokuba rolled his eyes and slammed the door behind him. Seto hung back up and popped in another tape called, "Sweating to Disney" and began to sing "Bippity-Boppity-Boo." If anyone saw him now, he would die of humiliation.

Yami hung up the phone and buried his face in his hands trying the link again. /Aibou!!!!// Nothing came.

Yami remembered his confrontation with Anzu. Maybe Bakura was telling the truth. He decided to check Ryou's home first. Maybe Yugi went over there to check on Bakura and Ryou.

When Yami arrived, he found the back door open and everything spotless. Yami sensed something was not right with the house…there was something here. he went to the living room and found nothing out of the ordinary, except one book which was turned upside down. The rest of the books were shelved face-up. Yami picked up the book and saw a red splash on the spine. The spine was also a little dented. The crimson told a story of its own. Maybe Bakura was telling the truth.

Yami wandered up stairs where he saw Ryou's door wide open. The room looked ransacked. Somebody was looking for something important. The Millenium Ring! Yami looked all over for it and didn't sense its presence. Yami saw the wall still streaked with crimson. When he turned around, he saw the wall dented from an impact.

//Aibou!!! He's been hurt!! Aibou!! //

Yami ran into the room where he left Bakura and Ryou. Nothing was disturbed. Yami returned to the wall where he assumed Yugi had been hurt.

//Aibou!!!// a tear ran down his face and fear gripped his heart. What happened to Yugi? Was he hurt? Why did he leave me? He saw what happened to Ryou!

Yami stopped….Was that really Ryou that Bakura held in his arms?

Yami remembered Bakura accusing Anzu of hurting Ryou. Maybe he was right….maybe Anzu was after the millennium items. Yami regretted punching Bakura and shoving him away from Ryou. He was only trying to help, to comfort the one he loved. Poor Yugi stepped between them. Yugi was very quick to forgive the thief. Now Yugi was gone.

"If Anzu is out for the Millenium Items, she'll capture the other owners of the items! She already has two! If she gets the Eye, Rod, Necklace, Scales, and Key, she will be more powerful than ever! Anzu will have power over everything!" Yami suddenly thought of a world run by a flock of Anzus! Fluffy Bunnies everywhere! Rainbows! Barney music! Friendship hour! Happy Flowers! Billboards with nothing but happy faces all over them!!! Yami screamed in terror at these unholy thoughts. Evil will once again reign on Earth!

"The Ishtars have two Millenium Items in their possession!" Yami ran as quickly as he could to Malik's house.

Seto: AHHHH!!! RICHARD SIMMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakurasgirl: That's what happens when you cross me.

Next Chappie: Anzu needs Bakura to help capture Yami. Having said that, Ryou and Bakura are also reunited…..Will it be a happy reunion?

I think we all know the answer to that one.