Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I added a short scene in the beginning of Chapter 17 so the info in this chapter has background. I updated it just before posting this, so I hope the updated version of that chappie gets up first. Any questions you have should be answered by the new part in Chappie 17.

It was off the top of my head that I made Malik call her his queen. I thought it would be romantic in a sick, twisted, evil, disgusting kind of way.

Turned out I was right, huh? I love it when I'm right. I also would love Ryou on my doorstep for Valentine's Day. With Chocolates. With his cute little sweater. Don't forget his Millenium Ring. If anybody doesn't know what to get me, that's it. Whomever gives me both of them gets a truck of wowwypops!

Malik: For the love of Ra, Bakurasgirl! Have you no dignity?!

Ryou: Bakurasgirl's had a long day, Malik! She needs a hug.

Bakurasgirl: Come here, pumpkin! *hugs him *

Malik: Nobody hugs me. WAHH! * runs away with Marik in hot pursuit *

Digi: So many Millenium Rod jokes, so little time. Hug Seto for me. He's still angry after I made him exercise to Richard simmons.

Beholder of the Shadows: Anzu will get pissed eventually. Give her time.

Tenshi No Miko: I am the evil cliffhanger queen. Lucky for you guys I update often! I love to update and I love you guys! *Kodak Moment ensues *

Liz: I don't know why, but I see Marik as the vulnerable one of the two. Malik has the potential to be really cruel, as we see in his personality. Malik is definitely more dominant and it is fitting that Malik tries to strike back while Marik is concerned for Bakura.

Anigirl15: I guess Anubis out of commission for this chappie because you hurt him. Good job! Now if only we can hurt Anzu.

Queen of Demon Dragons: I don't think your reviews are cut short. I'm not sure if ff.net has a limit to the length of reviews. Of course, I love your reviews! I hope you enjoy your bat of superior reviewers!

Dark Raven: I like her both as really ridiculous and really evil. Both are really fun to write.

Firedraygon97: I love those rod jokes! Thanks for the great job! I aim to please….Millenium Rod *author laughs again *

Cheesepuff: I haven't gotten to the part where she describes where she first met Anubis. I guess I didn't even think of that. I loved it when Malik falls under her power! So heart wrenching for Marik. Poor Marik.

Nano Mecka: That queen bit was the best part. I thought it would be cool to make him into a knight-figure. You know, my lady, and my queen. Bakura calls Anubis his master and Anzu his mistress…..*author suddenly gets a realllllly bad idea after reading her response and Mecka's comment on ah, "love slaves" * Hmmm……. *readers arm themselves with pointy objects after realizing what the author is thinking * O.k.! I'll won't do it!

Sakura Chan: I have Bakura and Ryou hug all my reviewers. They like it. Actually, I bribe Bakura with promises of chocolate and Ryou, I don't have to worry about him. He's a sweetie himself. *Ryou hugs Sakura Chan and bakurasgirl *

Broken Necklace

Isis ran from her brother's home with her Millenium Item. She had been able to foresee the danger posed to her brother and tried to warn him. After hearing the commotion her brother was making in the kitchen with the spirit of his Millenium Rod, she didn't dare enter the kitchen. Malik wouldn't have listened to her anyway, claiming that he could protect her and her brother without any interference. Sometimes Malik could be so overconfident.

She ran as quickly as she could turning the corner and knocking down someone in the process. When Isis looked down at who she knocked down, she bowed to him. "My apologies, my pharaoh."

Yami rubbed his back answering with a groan. "Owie. Isis Ishtar?" Isis helped him off the ground.

"I am very sorry, my king."

"I'm not hurt, but you look-disturbed to say the least."

Isis took a deep breath and her fingers delicately touched her necklace. "It's my brother, Yami. I fear for his life."

"Where is he?"

"I left him at home."

"Is he still there?"

Isis closed her eyes and tapped into the power of her necklace. When she opened her eyes, she gasped. "I can't. Someone is blocking me. I can't access the power of my necklace!"

Yami took her hand and pulled her back to her house. "Yugi told me to trust Bakura when he said Anzu was after the Millenium Items. I didn't believe him. Now Yugi, Bakura, and Ryou are gone."

"Bakura?" Isis stopped. "He's the presence I felt the last time I was able to tap into the power of my necklace. All I was able to do was to sense that he was near."

"I haven't been able to contact Yugi either through our link."

Yami and Isis approached her home. He turned to her. "Stay here. Let me in first." Isis nodded and watched Yami open the door slowly. The kitchen was now quiet, but that didn't mean her brother wasn't somewhere else in the house. "Marik! Malik!" Yami called from the doorway. He waved Isis inside. "Follow me and do not leave my side." Isis followed him inside cautiously. They tried the kitchen first and found two broken dishes lying in pools of melted ice cream. The phone was knocked off the wall and some red dots lined the painted walls. Yami walked up to them. "It's blood. Human."

"Marik! I can't even tell if he was hurt!" Isis' eyes glazed over. Yami turned to comfort her.

"We will find your brother. Don't you worry." Yami and Isis returned to the living room and saw the red dots leading upstairs. Isis darted up the stairs, her necklace clanging.

"Marik! Brother! Answer me!"

Silence answered her. She ran into her brother's bedroom and found nothing disturbed. It wasn't like Marik to leave somewhere without telling her. She returned downstairs and sat on her couch.

Yami sat beside her and leaned over to her. "What's the last message the necklace gave you before you left the house?"

"It just old me that someone was coming for our millennium items. When I learned it was Bakura, I tried to warn my brother, but..he was, um, occupied. I ran and that's when I bumped into you."

Yami shook his head. "If only I had listened to Yugi, none of this would have happened."

"Yes, it would have, Yami. Anzu was always a weak person, mentally, spiritually, physically. Because she is so weak, she easily fell prey to evil forces, forces so great that once again they threaten to destroy the world."

"Is she working alone?"

"I sensed a darker presence coming from Bakura. I do not believe she is working alone, but I cannot tell you who her partner is. Sorry."

Yami sighed. He never wanted to give Bakura the benefit of the doubt and now Yugi was paying the price. "We have to assume for now that Anzu has the Rod. She only needs the Eye, Key, and scale, and your necklace. She can't get those items! We must get to Shadi before Bakura gets to her!"

"What if Marik is hurt?"

Yami was silent and turned to her. "Then we must hurry, shouldn't we?" Isis nodded.

Next Chappie: Yugi contacts Yami, but is he too late?