Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Also, I want my reviewers to know I posted a new fic. It is rated R and it does have angst in it. It is not related to nanny Bakura and Servant Yamis in any way. It also is much more dramatic than these two fics. Nothing bad graphically speaking. It is called "The rose and Ryou". It is an Angst/romance rated R. If you click on my name, you can be taken to my profile page, it's listed there. I felt angsty this weekend because of my thesis and I needed to blow some steam. Someone suggested that I continue, but it was only meant as a one chappie thing. I certainly can continue it, but only if you guys want me to. You wouldn't deny me, would you? *holds up laughing Chibi Ryou * Just look at that face! :et me know what you think.

//……//- Yami

\\……\\-Yugi

Questions

Yugi stood up as Marik and I joined him in the prison. Marik turned furiously to his yami.

"How dare you do this to me! How can you let that little brat Anzu do this to you?"

"Don't you ever get tired of talking?" Malik growled back.

Yugi approached us slowly. "Malik, you and Marik are so close! You are always together," Yugi said trying to reason with Malik. I knew Malik could never be reasoned with no matter what. Marik would never deny Malik anything, ANYTHING. But Malik was stubborn like Bakura. When he wanted sleep, he slept. When he wanted food, he ate. Sometimes there was no reasoning with these stubborn spirits. Their presence in our lives was both a curse and a blessing. Yugi, Malik, and I loved our yamis. I watch Bakura now and see what he has become. Curse or Blessing? Now, I don't know anymore…

"He's always been with me alright," Malik seethed, "Like a thorn in my side! I can't believe I could even stand you!" Malik and Marik broke into an Egyptian screaming-cursing match.

I could not bring myself to scream at my other half now. I wanted to, though. I looked at Bakura sadly and gripped the bars separating us tightly. Bakura's eyes were not watching the fighting Egyptian boys. His eyes were watching me with quiet interest. I don't think Joey could have made any better puppy dog eyes than I did as I watched my yami. "Are we going to end up like them, Bakura?" I asked him sadly.

That façade seemed to fade for a moment, then it returned again. "I….."

I gripped the bars tighter, wanting to hold onto him instead. "Did she hurt you, yami? Did she use that book on you?"

With a moment's notice, he threw himself at the bars and grabbed my shirt. "You are a meddling little wretch! Next time I will teach you to speak unless spoken to." He shoved me back again. I turned around and saw Yugi sitting in the back of the cell watching us fight our yamis. He was worried about his own spirit. Watching the change in Malik and Bakura was not easy for him and somehow we all dreaded seeing the powerful pharaoh helping our greatest enemy. Sitting next to Yugi, he immediately put his arm around me. I returned the embrace as Marik still threw some interesting insults at our departing yamis.

"That rat! I can't believe him!"

"It's Anzu's spell, not Malik," I said trying to still convince myself it was Anzu's spell, not Bakura.

"We have to warn Yami something is wrong. Yugi, only you can contact Yami," I coaxed.

Yugi looked up from my arms. "When I try to contact him, it hurts."

Malik grunted and screamed at both of us. "If we don't tell him where we are, he'll get captured, too! We have to help him, Yugi!" Yugi looked at me uncertain.

He asked me what I thought. I had a million thoughts running through my head: How do I get Bakura to listen to me? What was that book Anubis read from? What if she gets all the items? How can we stop her? Is Yami Yugi looking for us? Does he have a plan?

When Yami mind-crushed Seto, Seto's evil was stripped from him. Would it work for spirits? I closed my eyes to stop the questions. "Bakura and Malik are being sent to capture Yami."

Marik's fists clenched and his lip quivered in anger. "He's also going to hurt my sister! Malik! If you lay one finger on Isis and I will feed you to the jackals!"

Yugi gasped. "He's going for her item, isn't he?"

Marik kneeled before Yugi and gripped his ankle. "Please, Yugi, you have to try! I know Malik! I'm not there to protect her from him! I can handle him, but he can be very rough."

"You don't want Yami to be hurt, Yugi. The only way to assure that is to contact him and warn him about Bakura and Malik. We'll be right here beside you," I said grabbing his hand.

Normal POV

Yugi nodded and closed his eyes.

\\ Yami! \\ Yugi felt a really bad headache, but had to continue to help Yami. \\ Answer me, please! \\

// A-. //

"He hears me!" Marik and I sighed and wrapped our arms around each other. It worked!

\\ Yami! We're in the Shadow Realm! \\

//Aibou!!! Hurts! //

\\ Yami! Keep away from Bakura and Malik! \\

// Aibou! Where-."//

\\ Shadow Realm! \\

//…………//

\\ Yami! \\ Yugi waited a moment

Ryou's POV

"I've lost contact with him," Yugi said. Marik and I stopped celebrating. Yugi rubbed his head. "I won't be able to do that for a while, guys. That's painful. Gave me a headache."

"Did Yami get your message?" Marik asked eagerly.

"Yami said he was in pain. Then our link broke."

I held my breath thinking about the possibility Anzu now had Yami Yugi. Malik was in a lot of pain when Anzu was brainwashing him. It must have hurt my Bakura, too. Maybe that's what I saw in his eyes when I looked at him in that room…recognition.

"Does Yami know we are here now?" Marik asked.

Yugi didn't answer him. He just looked at the floor. Marik laid on the one bed in the room. I rubbed the back of my head where Bakura banged it into the wall again. He aggravated it just when it was beginning to feel better. I was not so concerned about my head injury when I saw Marik and Yugi. The last thing I needed to do now was to assume Anzu's annoying role of cheerleader. I needed to know what was in that book that Anubis held. If Bakura and Malik were under a spell, there had to be a counterspell. Marik and Yugi soon fell asleep. I wish I were so lucky.

Bakurasgirl's Pointless Anzu-Bashing Moment

Anzu: I LOVE EVIL AND FRIENDSHIP! TEE HEE! GIVE ME AN "E"!

Bakura: "B"!

Anzu: GIVE ME A "V"!

Bakura: "I"!

Anzu: GIVE ME AN "I"!

Bakura: "T"!

Anzu: GIVE ME AN "L"!

Bakura: "C"!

Bakurasgirl and Malik: BAKURA!!!

Bakura: What?

Bakurasgirl apologizes for the dirty word that Bakura almost spelled. So does Ryou. HUG RYOU!!!

Ryou: *chibi eyes * I like hugs. Especially from reviewers.

Bakurasgirl: *throws Bakura over one shoulder and Ryou over another * Now they are mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Next Chappie: Yami and Isis will probably meet shadi. I'm not sure yet. Come on, Bakura, give me inspiration! * Bakura, Joey, Ryou, and Seto walk in dressed in tight leather pants and articles of clothing which flow * Cue hot music! Shake it, babies! Don't worry, folks. This will get me writing.