Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chappie is dedicated to Seto Kaiba Lovers everywhere who would give their right arm to see Seto dancing in his underpants singing "I'm too Sexy" , especially Queen of Demon Dragons!!!

[..]-author

Warning: Lots and lots of Seto dancing in his undies. You are warned. Also, plenty of Rod jokes, too. I can't resist.

Dances with Seto

Bakura and Malik returned to Marik's home for Isis. Malik checked Isis' room and didn't find her. "My Ring can track her necklace anyway," Bakura grinned.

Malik returned his evil smile. "She can't run from us forever."

Bakura's Ring began to glow. Another millennium item was detected! Both boys ran outside as the pointers indicated left. They took off into a sprint.

"Is it taking us to the Millenium Necklace?"

"How should I know, you moron?"

The ring led them several blocks away to KaibaCorp. "KaibaCorp? What millennium item could be in there?" Bakura thought aloud.

Malik busted in laughter. "Maybe your ring is busted!"

Bakura poked Malik threateningly. "Watch it, Rod-boy, or I'll bust your Rod!"

"You leave my Rod alone!"

Bakura pushed Malik. "What if I don't? Would you feel less of a man without it?"

"Don't you insult my Rod!" Malik growled gripping Bakura's jacket.

[Guys! Get on with the plot!]

"If only I had my Eye right now.." Bakura fumed.

[Bakura! Not in this fic! Anyway, folks, moving on…]

Bakura and Malik pushed through the security guards as they attempted to restrain the intruders. Malik and Bakura emitted a light from their hands and they collapsed like dolls.

"My Ring is pointing upwards," Bakura said smirking. The security guard at the front desk was on the phone warning Mokuba two intruders had invaded the building and were considered armed and dangerous.

Mokuba heard this and ran frantically to his brother's office and screamed. Seto was dancing in his Blue Eyes White Dragon boxers shaking his slender hips singing into a microphone. "If you like my body…and you think I'm sexy..baby, come on let me know!…MOKUBA! I told you not to interrupt me while I'm working," Seto scurried to his desk where he had discarded his pants, trying to hide his shame from his little brother.

"You call this 'working'? I told you twenty minutes ago Yami and another lady were here to see you. They're waiting in the boring waiting room!"

"It's not boring! I have "CEO Life" in there!"

"That magazine is boring! It just has pictures of old CEO people wearing…what you are and dancing….what you're….dancing. It's scary!!"

Seto pet the child's head. "You'll understand the pressures of running a business when you get older. Like me!" Seto put on another tape and began to sing. "I'm too sexy for my shirt!..So sexy for my shirt..so sexy, yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!"

"Seto! Two men have broken in through the front door and have hurt at least six of our guards! I'm scared, Seto!" Mokuba hugged Seto and remembered that his brother was in his underwear.

Yami and Isis burst through the door when "I'm too sexy" came on.

Yami:…….oh……….dear……&h ellip;………………Ra.

Isis: o_o

Seto blushed and put on his pants…slowly. "What are you doing here?"

"I think I have seen enough, Seto," Yami said flatly. Seto kept his shirt off [it's summertime..yeah] and sat behind his desk.

"Why are you here? I don't all day. I am a hot, sexy, busy man."

"…Do you need to say all that?"

"No, but the reviewers want me to comment on my hotness factor. Hey, ladies *winks at female reviewers * ."

Yami crossed his arms in impatience. "I need you to look after Isis for me."

"Why get me involved? I'm not a babysitter and I hardly had any part in this story at all!"

"That's part of the reason, but you have people here to protect you. I know someone is after the Millenium Items and I don't want Isis to be captured too. I have to go warn Shadi."

Mokuba tugged on Yami's jacket. "Seto won't listen to me! Two guys are on their way up here! They beat up our guards! My brother isn't listening to me!"

Yami turned to Isis. "Bakura must be after us."

"Did Yugi tell you anything again?"

"All I heard was him calling my name and "Shad-." That's all I heard. He said nothing about Bakura coming after us."

Two bangs kicked in the door. Yami and Isis ducked with Seto behind his desk. Bakura and Malik stopped looking at the Ring. "It's in here. Isis! Come out now like a good girl! We promise we won't hurt you," Bakura echoed through the room.

"..that badly," chimed Malik.

"My pharaoh, what are we going to do?"

Mokuba gripped onto Seto tightly and he cried out. "I've got to face them, Isis. Stay here."

"Yami, they'll hurt you! You can't!"

Yami stood up scowling. Bakura's lip twisted into an evil grin. "Where is my mistress' necklace? It's not polite to keep a lady waiting."

Isis stood up beside Yami. "Where is Marik?"

"He's safe and sound in my queen's custody," Malik said savoring every word and shot them like daggers at Isis.

"Is he alright? Is he hurt? Tell me, Malik!"

Malik extended his arm to take her hand. "That depends on you, my lady, if you come quietly. His safety depends on you."

"We are also here to deliver our pharaoh to our master. He has been waiting for you, my…king," Bakura spat out viciously.

"If we refuse?"

"You don't want to upset Master Anubis. Not while he still has your aibou in his custody."

A group of guards burst in the room firing their weapons at the intruders. Yami grabbed Isis and headed for the door. Malik was hit in the shoulder, but he laughed it off as if it was a tickle. "You can't hurt immortal spirits, you fools!"

Bakura saw Yami and Isis run and he emitted a light directed at their fleeing prey. Yami shielded Isis from the blast with his body. Malik screamed angrily as their targets escaped. Bakura and Malik followed them.

Seto slowly poked his head out from behind the desk to view the damage. His entire office was a mess. His CD and exercise collection was burnt to a crisp. "NOOOOO! MY TAPES! MY CD'S!"

Mokuba ran to the guards. "They're unconscious. Call for an ambulance, Seto!… Seto?"

Seto ran over to his tape collection. "NOOOOOOOOO!!! MY BUNS OF STEEL TAPE! AHHHH! MY ABS OF STEEL TAPE!!" Seto collapsed to the floor whining. "I think I need a hug."

Next Chappie: Either Yami and Isis meet shadi or Bakura and Malik return to the shadow realm (don't forget, Malik got hit by a weapon, so he has to go to the shadow realm to recover). We shall see how I feel going to work tomorrow