Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 27

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yamis Unite

Yami returned with Malik to the Shadow Realm. Malik shivered when he entered into the cold haze of the Shadow Realm. "I never realized how cold this place actually is. It's like a freezer," Malik complained rubbing his arms.

"We should find Bakura first. We have to read this chant to him."

Malik stopped. "I want to see Marik." Malik clenched his fist as he grabbed Yami's arm.

"Malik, we have to stop her before she sees us."

"Marik!!" Malik broke into a fierce run. Yami bolted after him in the long hallway. Malik stopped suddenly when he saw Marik and Yugi by Ryou's lying form.

"Marik!!"

Marik looked up and rattled. "Have you come for me now?"

"What are you babbling about, hikari? " Marik jumped and ran to the bars kissing his yami frantically.

Yugi ran to Yami, the older boy hugging his smaller counterpart. "Thank Ra you are O.K., aibou."

"Hmm..Marik was here with me." Yami looked up at Ryou lying on the bed, his face tilted towards the wall, his hair draping off the bed.

"How is Ryou?"

Yugi turned around and approached Ryou. "When Pegasus took Grandpa's soul, we had to take him to the hospital. We could use one for Ryou right now."

Yami's eyes narrowed as he gazed on the still form. They were running out of time, and so was Ryou. "We will take care of Anubis and Anzu, aibou. Malik and I-."Yami was cut short as he watched Malik and Marik deepen their kiss, running their hands over each other in passion. Yami covered Yugi's eyes with his hands. "Must you do this here? We have to get rid of Anzu!" Malik and Marik stopped and opened their eyes at the pharaoh who stopped their kissing.

"I was letting my yami know how glad I am to have him back," Marik said crossing his arms.

"You can do so later..in private. Let's go, Malik," Yami said gripping Malik's shirt pulling him away. "We have to find Bakura."

They eventually found Bakura where Malik tried to protect Ryou and Marik from Bakura's wrath. They found Bakura in the corner, his knees drawn up to himself and burying his head in his folded arms. The Millenium Scales were at his feet.

"Bakura? Are you alright?" Malik kneeled beside Bakura and wiped his hair aside.

"I….am a monster."

"Ryou's going to be fine, Bakura. We just have to get him home. But we can't leave until we stop Anzu and Anubis and get our items back." Bakura looked up at Malik. He felt a force tugging at his mind again. When he saw Malik, he could see Anubis laughing at him, the same face he made when he shoved Ryou away from him. "I'm getting Marik out of here if it kills me……uh….again."

Bakura grabbed Malik's shirt and pounced on him. "Stop!! You made me take his soul!!!! You forced me!!!! I hate you!!!!" Bakura punched Malik. Yami grabbed Bakura's wrist.

Ringed Spirit Bereft of Life

Be Gone the Dark, Behold the Light

In This Time of Darkest Hour

Seek The Good With all Your Power.

Malik grabbed Bakura as he fell to the ground.

Join The Light, Forsake the Dark

With all Your Strength Hear Me Hark

Destroy all Those on Devil's Side

You Shall Succeed Where Others Have Tried

Bakura opened his eyes and gazed at Malik's eyes. All of the memories flashed before his eyes. He tried to fight them. He tried to fight Anzu's spell. He failed. "I never wanted to hurt him!! I love him, you hear me!!!! Now look what I've done!!!" Yami pulled Bakura off of Malik and he gripped Yami's buckled shirt. "I couldn't control it! Yami."

Malik sat up and wiped his lip. Bakura cut it.

"We have to get our hands on our Millenium Items first. Why do you have the Scales?"

"Shadi gave it me. Anzu told me to bring it to her, but I can't do it.

"How can we do that? Anubis has them with Anzu. We have to steal them back." Yami and Malik looked at Bakura. Bakura looked at them with shifty eyes.

"Well, I was a tomb robber, as you so like to remind me, Yami. I can find out where she has them."

"We may have to put ourselves in jeopardy, but our hikaris are depending on us," Yami said releasing Bakura's wrist.

"I'll do it to get Ryou out of here. Right now, that is all I want. Did you manage to find a spell to release Ryou's soul?"

"Only you can, Bakura, with the Millenium Key. You have to travel through his mind to his soul room to rescue him."

"I'll do it for Malik."

Malik returned Bakura's Millenium Ring to him. Bakura hugged Malik tightly. "I'm sorry, Malik."

"No problem," Malik pat him on the back. "Let's find those items!"

"Don't forget, we have to act convincing. If we do not act convincing, we'll have little hopes of saving our hikaris."

Malik leaned against the wall taking this all in. "How exactly will we defeat Anubis and Anzu?"

Yami smoothed back his tri-colored hair. "We must use our items. Only with all of them combined can we defeat them." Yami pulled out a scroll. "Listen to this."

Golden Items, Spirits Kept

Mystic Powers of Ancients Slept.

"That's us!" Malik said excitedly.

Yami nodded. "Until our Hikaris had our items, we were trapped inside our respective pieces."

Ancient Spirits Now Unite

To Once Again Make Dark Take Flight

Bakura looked at Yami. The only way to save their hikaris was to unite with his everlasting enemy. Yami and Bakura rarely saw eye to eye, though on occasion, they were capable of civilized conversation. If he refused to fulfill the prophecy, Ryou and the others would be in mortal danger. He had to join Yami to save Ryou. That is all that mattered.

If Dark Does Stay, Light Will Fade

Replaced With Everlasting Shade.

The three yamis exchanged glances. Bakura paced the room tugging at his hair. Yami was the first to speak. "We have to get our hands on those Millenium Items."

"Yes, but Anzu has them," Malik whined.

"That is where Bakura comes in. Bakura, we need you to steal the items from her and Anubis."

"Why me?"

"Because you are-were- a tomb robber. That what you used to do."

Bakura grinned and pointed to his chest. "And I was a darn good one, too! Could sneak in and out of anywhere without being detected!"

"We need you to steal those items without being noticed."

"What about me? Do I get to go in there waving my Millenium Rod? 'Give me our items back!' Then I'll use my Rod and-."

Bakura and Yami cracked up laughing. They couldn't take it anymore. "You will not wave your Rod in a PG-13 fic! You definitely will keep your Rod away from Anzu at all times. No. You have a different job, partially because I'm not doing it."

Malik looked suspiciously at Yami. If he had known what Yami was going to say, he would have left when he had the chance.

"Anzu really loves you, Malik." Malik's eyes widened. "Your job is to distract her while Bakura is stealing her items."

"Distract her how?"

"Think of something. Anything."

"If this involves her touching me, I quit! I can't do this! Only Marik is allowed!"

"We have to distract Anubis,too."

"Anubis will come when we try to get rid of Anzu. We have to focus the energy from our Millenium Items on Anzu and Anubis to destroy them. We need all of the items. Bakura, we need for you to use your Ring to track Isis down."

"Didn't you do that earlier?"

"I was trying to get Malik out of his trance."

"I really don't want her to touch me!!"

"Stop whining! Bakura, leave to get the Necklace. When you come back, the final battle will begin."

Bakura turned. "What are you going to do?"

"We are going to tell our hikaris to be ready for anything."

Bakura approached Yami. "Please, pharaoh. Tell them to keep an eye on Ryou."

Yami nodded. "I promise. Now get going."

"Even now you are giving orders."

"If I don't, who will?" Bakura grumbled leaving. Malik and Yami headed to the Hikari's cell to warn them of their plans. Anzu was going down at all costs.

Next Chappie: Get your pointy objects, ready, my loyal reviewers!!! Anzu kisses Malik. I'm sorry. I must I must because it's funny.

Malik: OH FOR THE LOVE OF RA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!