Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 28

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

For my fans who still want to read The Fall of Icarus, but do not want lemon: O.K. Some of you may or may not like lemon. That's fine with me. For those who still want to read it, I will place warnings on all lemon chappies. You can still get the plot of the story without reading the lemon scenes. I hope this compromise is ok with you guys. I would still love for you guys to read my stuff, no matter what your preferences are !!! I almost got 250 reviews!!! I love you guys sooooo much!!!!!!! You guys are the best!!!

Tenshi bakeru: The Fall of Icarus will have some lemon scenes. It opens with a lemon. But you can still read it. Before every chappie that has a lemon (only a few) I will post a warning. You can still understand the story without the lemons included. You can opt to skip over those chappies if you want to. I would love for you to still read my stuff and I will always warn you if a lemon is in a chappie.

Dark Raven: I loved the REBD plushie!!! So cute. Rod jokes rule!

Melokitty: Thankies for me being on your fav list!!! I aim to please. I loved your review! I love new reviewers and so does Ryou *Ryou hugs Melokitty *

Liz: This will have a happy ending. It just seems like it will end in tragedy now, but Ryou will live and Bakura and Ryou will move on to bigger and better things.

Towairai Zoon: Thankies for the review! I love new reviewers *Ryou hugs you *. Ryou always gives out hugs to new reviewers. Shishkabob Anzu! Good idea!

Cheesepuff: LONG LIVE THE BASEBALL BAT!

Digi: Well, there was actually going to be no actual scenes with seto x joey, but Actually, it would be a good idea to do joey x mai. That way I have a mainstream couple in there. Can do.

BakuraLvr: Yup Malik must suffer…alone.

Firedraygon97: I tried to lighten it up this chappie. Poor Malik.

[…] -Malik's thoughts.

Bakura, with necklace in hand, found Yami and Malik in front of the hikari's cell quietly. Bakura ran up when he saw the yami's leaning on the bars smiling. Bakura looked inside to find Marik asleep with Yugi's head on his shoulder. The sleeping boys looked so peaceful, none of the yamis had the heart to interrupt their slumber.

"Did you tell them?"

"No. We have to let them sleep. My aibou looked really tired before. No. We have to do this on our own without them." Yami sounded determined. He saw how thin Yugi was becoming and could see from the circles under his eyes he hadn't slept in a while. If anything went wrong with their plans, it was best the hikaris slept through it.

"Malik, I hope you appreciate what I'm going to go through to get you out of here. I can't believe I'm reduced to this level," Malik groaned.

"I hope we can do this," Bakura said looking at the form of Ryou on the bed.

"It will work, tomb robber. Don't forget what you're fighting for."

Bakura remembered Ryou's kiss, his happy smile, his soft hair. He was fighting for Ryou's life and he knew it. With every passing moment he knew Ryou was becoming worse.

"Let's do this." Bakura said clenching his fists around the Millenium Ring around his neck and the Scale in his hand.

The yamis nodded and marched to Anzu in the library still searching for the spell to allow her to touch the Scales. Yami knew Anzu held the Eye, Rod, and Key. Anzu would be easy to defeat with all of them.

Malik gulped and walked into the room. Anzu looked up as she smiled at the spirit. "Did you find the Necklace, Malik?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because-Because-" Malik turned her away from the door. Bakura slipped in quietly. "Because I couldn't stop thinking of you…my……Queen."

Anzu raised her hand to brush Malik's cheek. "Tell me how grand you think I am, my obedient servant."

[Somebody kill me now!]

"How can I describe-." [How much I can't stand this woman!!!!] "How can I describe your beauty? It's like the River Nile at sunset." Malik could not detect Bakura already making off with the Rod and Key. [It's like getting a root canal without being numb!] "It's like sweet honey of the gods!" [Marik, you better appreciate this!] "You are a goddess in front of whom I would gladly fall on my knees to worship!"

Anzu smiled at him as Bakura ducked behind the desk in the library. "Get on your knees and tell me you love me."

[Grrrrrr………] "Gladly," Malik said getting to one knee leaving Bakura's escape impossible. Bakura nearly shook nervously, but a tomb robber, especially an experienced tomb robber, never lost his nerves. There always was another route of escape. "I love you, my goddess, my queen, my Dark Elf (good card, but costly). Tell me I can be yours forever." Anzu bent down and kissed him on the lips. Her hair draped over their face, making it easy for Bakura to escape.

Yami waited outside. "How will we get that Eye of hers?"

"Malik will have to grab it. We have all of the other Items."

Anzu pulled away from Malik and grinned. "I can see what your Hikari sees in you."

Malik turned and saw all of the Millenium Items gone from the desk. Anzu pulled him to the desk and went to remove the Items, but they were …MISSING!!!

"The Items!! They're gone!!" Anzu turned to Malik, who regained the evil glare in his eye. "That is not all that will be gone!" Malik punched Anzu to the floor. When she fell unconscious, Malik took the eye. Yami and Bakura burst inside with their items. Yami had the Puzzle around his neck; Bakura had his Ring. Bakura held the Scales and placed the necklace on his neck. Bakura threw the Rod at Malik and he kissed it. "Welcome back to Daddy!" Yami threw Malik the Key. Now each of them wore a Millenium Items around their neck. "What about the Eye?"

Yami held out his hand. "I will hold it."

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" The Yamis turned down the hall and saw Anubis summoning his hark energy ball again.

"We are going to stop you!" Yami growled. "We have the Items now!!! We will not hesitate to use their power!"

Anubis growled and threw the dark energy ball. Yami's puzzle glowed and a protective barrier surrounded them. The Items began to glow as they were brought together. The Yami's joined hands and produced a light chanting another ancient rhyme.

Shadow Power Shadow Great

Defeat the Evil Incarnate

Combine our Power

With this Spell

Destroy the Corrupt

Where Evil Dwell

From our Items let Power Spring

From Puzzle, Rod, Scale and Ring

Light Springs Forth Toward Evil Nigh (near)

From Necklace, Key, and Eye

A light filled the hallway eminating from the Items a gigantic wind blowing around them. They yelled louder as the ground began to quake. They closed their eyes to the blinding light. Anubis screamed from the end of the hallway still trying to summon his ball of energy. The yamis gripped each other's hands tighter.

Illiminate Our Path

Show Us Your Power

Right Now Ends the Darkest Hour

A huge fireball flew itself towards Anubis who let the energy ball fly. Anubis disintegrated and the light returned back to the items. The yamis panted heavily, completely exhausted. Malik fell on the ground unconscious with the Rod and Key clanging against the floor. Bakura fell to his knees gripping his chest. Yami leaned against the bars of a cell panting. "Good…..work….Bakura."

Bakura looked up, sweat beading on his forehead. "You…called me….Bakura."

"You deserve….being called …by your…first name..out of…respect."

Bakura lowered his head to the pharaoh. Yami looked down at Bakura kneeling before him. "Thank you…Pharaoh…Yugioh."

"Yami!!! Bakura!!!" Yugi was calling them from the hallway. Yugi and Marik's cell door had opened. Yugi ran to Yami in tears, wrapping his arm around his Yami's waist. "Yami! I thought you were hurt!"

"I'm…O.k." Yami fell to his knees to hug his Light and that spell had exhausted him.

Marik brought Malik to his chest and kissed his forehead. "Malik, wake up!"

"What was that light?"

"When the items are joined together, they create a power greater than anything else in the universe. We needed them to teach Anubis a lesson."

Bakura staggered to his feet. "Ryou?" Ryou didn't run out of the room to greet him. Bakura staggered back to the cell. Ryou was still. Bakura kissed Bakura, tears running down his face. "Why didn't you come back to me, Ryou? Why?"

Yugi ran back to Bakura. "His Soul is still in the Ring."

"I have to get him home. I don't want him to wake up here." Bakura cradled Ryou in his arms and exited the cell. Malik was awake, but looked unstable. They were ready to leave when Anzu stood at the door. The yamis gasped. Anzu slowly advanced on Bakura. Bakura stepped back from Anzu.

"Anzu! Get out of our way!"

Anzu smiled and jumped in the air. "What are we doing here? You saved me! YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait!!! How did you return to normal?"

"Normal is stretching it a bit," Malik groaned.

"When you called that friendly light, it got rid of the unfriendly spirit in me!!! YEAH FRIENDHI-." Bakura brushed past her growling at Marik, "Puruyei Icka."

Malik past her and punched her again. Anzu crashed to the floor. "That felt good," Malik smiled.

"I thought so," Yami said stepping on her fallen body.

Yugi kicked her, "That's for hurting Yami, you dumb (insert as many really really naughty words here as you can think of). Yugi held Yami's hand as they left the Shadow Realm.

Bakurasgirl: ANZU GOT HIT!!!!

Readers: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bakurasgirl: ANZU COMES BACK IN MY NEXT FIC!!!

Readers: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakuras girl: ….YEAH, BUT, ANZU GOT HIT!!!

Next Chappie: Ryou gets his soul back.