Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Spending Time ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

^^ Ah, we all love a good Mokuba pairing. So what's better than reading a good fanfiction on `em? Nothing, I don't think. O-o Anyway, Bakura/Mokuba, with mentions of Kaiba/Jou, Ishizu/Yami. Oh, yeah, there's only one change: Mokuba's 15. Everyone else is the same age.

 

_^_^_^_^_^_^_

 

"I won't be gone for long, Mokuba," Kaiba added, straightening out his jacket, "Just a little business."

 

"Yeah, business." Mokuba mockingly repeated after his brother, rolling his eyes and turning his attention back to his video game.

 

"And for the umpteenth time, Mokuba, no parties. I'm already wasting money on that worthless crew, why waste more on a lousy maid?" Kaiba then picked up his suitcase and exited his younger brother's room.

 

Mokuba scoffed, watching from his window as his brother's limo disappeared through the gate and down the road. Switching off the game, Mokuba descended down the staircases, there was three, and into the oversized living room. Even though this was his own, he could easily raid his brother's. Turning on the radio, Mokuba then flopped down on the couch and reached for the phone.

 

`Big brother will be too busy with his puppy to even wonder what I'm up to.' He mused to himself, as the phone rang.

 

"Yo." Malik's voice rang.

 

"Hey, Malik, Seto's gone and I'm about to have a party- wanna come over?"

 

"Gomen, Mokuba, but I've really got to study for a test. If I don't pass, Ishizu will ban me for all I'm worth! Maybe some other time." Malik replied, sighing heavily. [1]

 

"Eh, it sucks to be you, doesn't it?" Mokuba snickered.

 

Another voice suddenly rang, "Malik! Get off the phone- Yami just called!"

 

"Ishizu!" Malik whined, "Why didn't you see this before?"

 

"Because I gave him my Millennium Tauk, that's why!" Ishizu muttered, getting impatient. [2]

 

"Oh, alright. See ya later." Malik and Ishizu then hung up.

 

Mokuba groaned as he hung up and dialed Yugi's number. There was no such thing as a good party without Malik.

 

"Hai?" Yugi's voice called.

 

"Yugi? I'm having a party, do you-"

 

"Gomen nasai, Mokuba. But Yami's borrowed the car so he could go see Ishizu and my bike needs some heavy repairs. And I'm helping Grandpa put up the tree." Yugi apologized again, "How about some other time?"

 

"Yeah, sure." Mokuba then hung up and dialed another number.

 

"Hello…?" Otogi's sleepy voice answered the phone.

 

"Otogi! Wanna have a party?" Mokuba asked eagerly.

 

"Oh, I'm too sleepy to. I just got back."

 

"Fine." Mokuba muttered, hanging up.

 

As he made a move to stand up, Mokuba suddenly found himself staring into dark chocolate brown eyes.

 

"Bakura?!" Mokuba hollered, jumping back.

 

"Hn." Bakura grunted, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

"What are you doing here?" Mokuba asked, regaining his composure.

 

"Ryou insisted that he disinfect the house of bugs. And since everyone else is busy, where else to go but to the runt of the crew?"

 

Mokuba's eyes narrowed, "I'm no runt!"

 

"Yeah, whatever." Bakura muttered, plopping down on the couch next to Mokuba.

 

"I'm bored." Mokuba retorted, upset that everyone had something to do other than spend time with him.

 

"Eh, don't you worry, brat. We can have our own party by ourselves!" Bakura reassured Mokuba and stood up, "So where's all your party items and food? Can't have a party without those!"

 

Mokuba nodded and jumped up from his seat, dashing for the kitchen. He quickly returned with some eggnog, vodka, and nachos & cheese.

 

Bakura first noticed the vodka, "Now you're speaking my language!"

 

-_-_- 2 Hours Later -_-_-

 

Mokuba giggled as he and Bakura continued to dance in a circle around a pile of vodka bottles and cheese-covered bowls and sing stupid songs. Bakura suddenly dropped down to the floor and began laughing wildly. Mokuba dropped down beside him, still holding their eighth bottle of vodka.

 

"Hey, Mokie…" Bakura muttered, a very audible slur in his voice.

 

"Ne, Baku?" Mokuba asked, a slur, that could be compared to Bakura's, in his own voice.

 

"What do you want for this Ra forsaken waste of time?" Bakura asked, turning his head over to face Mokuba.

 

Mokuba stopped giggling for a moment to think about it. What did he really want over all the other things?

 

"… Someone to spend time with." He uttered before rolling onto Bakura and capturing the bishounen's lips.

 

Without any kind of hint of uncertainty, the two found themselves rolling around the floor, in a searing kiss, fighting each other for dominancy. [3] After coming to a stop, Mokuba found himself trapped underneath with Bakura's warm breath on his neck and lips, and teeth, on his bottom lip.

 

"You've got your wish…" Bakura whispered, feeling Mokuba's body temperature rise.

 

It was at that very moment that the door swung open to reveal a half-decent looking Kaiba, with his jacket gone, hair ruffled, and shirt not even half way buttoned. His eyes widened to the point where they took up half his face. [4 & 5]

 

"What the hell?!" He shouted, turning red with anger.

 

_^_^_^_^_^_^_

 

Muwhaha! I bet you're all wondering what Kaiba was going to do. Yeah, well, I don't know either. But cliffies rule!! Anyway, here's to the notes:

 

[1] Malik- studying?! o-O Whoa…

 

[2] Ya don't see that many Ishizu/Yami out there. Even though they go together behind the scenes. *wishing*

 

[3] Well, his big brother would have done the same! I guess Kaiba-cockiness kicks in real soon.

 

[4] CHIBI KAIBA! o^-^o

 

[5] Well, if you look back up at the beginning, you'll get the drift as to why he looked half-decent. XD