Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Spending Time ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

^^ With such good feedback, how can a writer not write a sequel? o-O Not a good idea not too. Anyway, more pairings. Once again we have Jou/Seto, Yami/Ishizu- and a new one. Ryou/Honda. In the next chapter that is. ^^; Have fun!

 

_^_^_^_^_^_

 

Kaiba continued to pace the floor, having sent Bakura on his way and Mokuba up to his room.

 

`This doesn't make sense. I have ULTIMATE SECURITY!!'

 

Blind by his confusion, Kaiba continued to forget that this was Bakura Ryou, former King Tomb-Robber and life-long nemesis of Yami.

 

"I still don't get it." Kaiba growled, stomping his foot to the carpeted floor, "I refuse to believe that my ultimate security was breached."

 

"… Onii-san?"

Kaiba threw a look of fiery concentration over his shoulder and then proceeded to continue, ignoring Mokuba.

 

Mokuba glared, "ONII-SAN!! LISTEN TO ME!!"

 

Kaiba once again looked over his shoulder, "If you can't tell, I'm concentrating over here, Mokuba. Make it quick."

 

"I breached the system." Mokuba replied, though he really had no idea how Bakura got through.

 

Kaiba raised an eyebrow, "You what?"

 

"I breached the system," Mokuba repeated, "I let Bakura in."

 

"Tell me you're joking, Mokuba." Kaiba nervously chuckled, not liking the way this was going.

 

Mokuba shook his head, raven locks waving from side to side, "I'm not joking, Seto. I breached the system and let Bakura in."

 

Kaiba stared at his brother, "But, why?!"

 

"Because I was bored. I wanted to have a party, but everyone was busy." Mokuba replied, looking down at his white-socked feet.

 

"Well, why didn't you go with me to go see Jou?" Kaiba asked.

 

Mokuba stared at his brother with a `Well, gee, let's see…' look on his face, "I don't need to go down the list, do I?"

 

Kaiba coughed, "Well, still. That gave you no reason to open the door to, of all people, Bakura."

 

Mokuba raised an eyebrow, "And just what's wrong with Bakura?"

"A lot of things," Kaiba replied, "He's a former Tomb Robber, he's enemies with Yami, he's as dark as dark can get, he has no good intentions, he doesn't believe in restrictions, has no respect for anyone but himself- I think I've said enough to convince you."

 

"No, you haven't. Yes, Bakura is… not a good guy," Mokuba chose his words carefully, "But-"

 

"I refuse to listen, Mokuba." Kaiba then turned his back to his brother.

 

Mokuba stopped and stared at his brother, "Are you turning your back on me?" He asked.

 

With no response, Mokuba glared and left the CEO standing, slamming the door behind him.

 

-_-_-_- A few minutes later -_-_-_-

 

Mokuba knocked on the reef decorated door and rang the doorbell with chilled hands.

 

"Yea, just a minute!" Bakura's voice rang and the door opened, revealing a shirtless, and annoyed, Bakura.

 

"Baku-kun?" Mokuba asked.

 

Bakura looked down at Mokuba and grinned, "So, ya want more, eh?"

 

"I need a place to stay."

 

"Then make your self at home!" Bakura led Mokuba in, quickly snatching the chance to smack Mokuba's rear, causing the boy to jump.

 

Mokuba sat down on the couch and waited for Bakura to sit next to him, which he did. Wrapping his arm around Mokuba, Bakura kissed him on the cheek.

 

"So what's got him so heated?"

 

"Baku, is it wrong for me to want to spend time with you?"

Bakura coughed, "That's just your brother and his idiocy."

 

Mokuba smiled up and wrapped his arms around Bakura's neck, "Thank you, Bakura."

 

Pulling Bakura down, Mokuba captured his lips with a more insistent kiss than before. Tangling his fingers in Bakura's silvery-white hair, Mokuba began tugging at the locks.

 

"You're clingy." Bakura grunted, sliding his hands up Mokuba's shirt.

 

"Damn right." Mokuba muttered, tugging again.

 

"BAKURA!! OPEN THIS DOOR! I'M FREEZING LIKE GLACIERS OUT HERE!!" Ryou's voice shouted.

 

Mokuba wrapped his legs around Bakura's waist, signifying he didn't want him to go.

 

"You want me to go or not?" Bakura asked, raising an eyebrow at Mokuba's vague actions.

 

Mokuba unwrapped himself from Bakura and let him go to answer the door. Ryou burst into the house as Bakura opened the door.

 

"Oh, dear." He murmured, catching sight of the half naked raven Kaiba brother, "Bakura..? What did you do this time…?"

 

_^_^_^_^_^_

 

MUWAHAHAHAHA! I AM EVIL- FEAR ME AND MY ARMY OF CLIFFIES!! .>=D … Opps. Sorry about that. ^^ I had no way to assume what Ryou would do in such a situation. Will he call Kaiba? Will he beat Bakura down with his cute hikari-ness? Or will he make Mokuba tell all? It's one of those, I'll tell you! Or is it all of them? o-O Damn it, I need to shut up. *shuts up*