Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Broken Mirror ❯ Found. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yami: Why do I have to do the disclaimer? This story isn't even about me!
 
Daisuke: Because I told you to.
 
Yami: Fine. Daisuke does not own any Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters, plots, or anything else involved with the show.
 
Daisuke: thank you. ^^ (Goes over and clings to Yamis arm)
 
Yami: Eww. Get off me, I'm not into girls.
 
Daisuke: ^^' On with the show! I mean, fic!
 
*****
 
At school, Seto couldn't keep his mind off Yugi, although no one seemed to notice, he kept finding himself absent-mindedly staring at the back of his head. Seto didn't think anyone noticed this, but he was wrong. Joey was looking over at Seto to tease him, but found him staring desirably at Yugi instead. Last year, he had often caught Yugi staring at Seto from behind, since last year Yugi sat behind Seto. He decided to talk to Yami about it after school.
 
*****
 
Yugi was sitting at home doing his homework next to Yami, when Yami spoke to him.
 
“Yugi, Joey noticed something today that made him think.” Yami said.
 
“Well, that would be a first for him, what was it?”
 
“He noticed Seto staring a little strangely at you, like he wanted nothing more than to do something with you.”
 
“Really? That's odd.” Yugi said nothing about the fact that he would also like to be with Seto.
 
Yami stared at his aibou, thinking. He noticed Yugis reaction was a little odd. “Joey also said that he noticed you doing the same thing last year.” (1)
 
At that, Yugi looked confused at Yami. “And…why would I be staring at Kaiba like that? He's a guy, and you're the one into guys, not me.”
 
Yami blushed at that. “Wh-what makes you say that?! I'm not…am I?”
 
“Well, you were certainly staring oddly at Joey, for a guy who claims to be straight. Not to mention all those Yaoi sites you leave open on the computer.” Yugi retorted.
 
“Well… gah, you got me. But you still shouldn't snoop on to my computer.” Yami said, defeated.
 
Yugi smiled at this, it was the first time he had gotten Yami to tell him outright that he was gay, but Yugi had long known about it.
 
Now Yugi was feeling better about his feelings for Seto, but there was still one problem: what would he think?! Yugi decided not to tell him right away, but he needed to tell him soon.
 
*****
 
The day went by pretty quickly. At the end of the day Yugi had beaten himself up over and over again for not being able to have the courage to talk to Seto. He finally brought up enough courage to do it after the end of the last class of the day.
 
“Umm… Seto!” Yugi called to him as he was about to walk out the door. Seto turned to look at Yugi.
 
`Gods, he's beautiful' Seto thought as Yugi jogged to catch up with him. “Umm… would you talk to me before you leave… in private would be nice…” Yugi stuttered.
 
“Sure. Why not?” Seto replied. They both left the classroom, heading to their lockers to get their stuff before heading outside to talk next to the stairs exiting the school.
 
“So what was it you wanted to talk about, Yugi?” Seto said with a fake sneer. `Gods, I wish I could just kiss him right here and now.' He thought.
 
“Umm…well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house for a while.” `He's so handsome when he's trying to tease me.' Yugi thought, mentally slapping himself for taking so long to say just this, never mind wanting to way `I love you' outright to him. “I mean…we're friends, right?” `Though I wish we were more.'
 
“Of course.” Seto replied. “I'd be delighted.” So they were off. They started walking away from the school when Yugi stopped. Seto (being behind him) immediately noticed and watched as Yugi scanned the area for something. Apparently not finding it, he watched the school's entrance and as if on que, Yami came running out the doors like a madman, leaning forward to keep himself moving, towards Yugi and Seto.
 
“Sorry I'm late, Yugi!” Yami shouted. Yugi just smiled in a `If-your-late-again-I'll-tell-everyone-about-your-Yaoi-sites' way. “Would you please stop smiling like that? I said I was sorry!”
 
/Fine. But if you're late again, don't growl at me if people start laughing at you./ Yugi shot at Yami through their link.
 
Yami sighed in exasperation and relief. //Thanks, Aibou.//
 
“Are we going or what?” Seto asked out of nowhere.
 
“Right. Let's go!” Yugi said leading the way.
 
*****
(1)Aibou is Japanese for `partner' and is what the Pharoh calls Yugi in the Japanese anime and manga.
 
Daisuke: sorry that took so long. And thanks to: catti-dono, for being my so far ONLY reviewer. (And thanks for the hint)
 
Yami: You done yet?
 
Daisuke: Not yet, will you do the honors?
 
Yami: No.
 
Daisuke: (cracks knuckles, grabs chainsaw and starts revving it up)
 
Yami: O.O (hurriedly) Please Read and Review! Pleaspleasepleasepleaseplease!
 
Daisuke: Thank you. And I will not update until one of two things happens: 1. Summer vaca. 2. I get 5 reviews and a hyper day. And I will only count the following as reviews: 1. Praise 2. Guesses on how it all turns out (though not `till later)
 
FLAMES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND DO NOT COUNT AS REVIEWS!!!