Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Couple ❯ The 3rd Day ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Perfect Couple

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters. And I probably never will.

"..." - Speech

'...' - Thought

Chapter 3 - The Third Day

Yugi woke up around 6:30 AM. It was a Friday, and it was his third day of school. Yugi got out of bed and took a shower, using his favorite vanilla shampoo and soap. After taking a shower, he dressed and ate breakfast. And the breakfast, of course, was made by Yami.

Oddly, Yami was very talented at cooking. But the foods Yami liked cooking the most were the foods containing sugar. ^_^ You see, Yami has a problem. He gets high on sugar. VERY high on sugar. And when he does get high, he tends to doing crazy things. VERY crazy things.

And Yugi knew very well how Yami acted when he ate too much sugar. It's a good thing Yami has no need to eat. In other words, he doesn't need food to live. But Yami only eats food, such as chocolate & candy, for pleasure.

After Yugi ate his breakfast, he began getting his school stuff ready for school. After he got his stuff ready for school, he rode the motorcycle with Yami driving. Yami drove as Yugi placed his arms around his darker side's waist.

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

At around the same time, in the Kaiba mansion, Kaiba was already ready for school. 'I have to ask him today.' Seto thought as he held the blue piece of paper close to himself. 'I have to.' And so he waited for the limousine to arrive to pick him up and drop him off to school.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

At school, it was just a normal day. For Seto and Yugi's class, they had dance first period. For some strange reason, there weren't many girls in the class. So the dance teacher paired up almost everyone in boy/boy dancing groups.

Today they were dancing the tango, a famous Hispanic dance. Seto and Yugi got paired up together, of course.

As the music started and the dance teacher started showing them the dance moves. Both Seto and Yugi were deep in thought.

'We're dancing the tango, right?' Seto thought to himself. 'Isn't that supposed to be a kind of romantic dance or something?' Seto's face started to sweat and he ran his hand through his hair. 'Well, this would be the perfect opportunity to ask Yugi.' He kept thinking as he remembered the blue piece of paper. 'But maybe I should wait until school ends. This is us first period, after all. I think too much ahead of time.'

'The tango...' Yugi thought. 'Yami told me once that that was the dance of lovers in Spain. That's odd. If Yami is from Ancient Egypt, how come he knows so much about Spain?'

And so the dance class started.

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

In Yami's class, there was a sort of problem. You'll find out about it soon enough.

So 8A had chemistry first period. That's the class where the trouble with Yami started.

First of all, there was this guy in his class Yami wasn't really fond of. He called Yami all these names and kind of bullied him around. And so Yami wanted revenge and payback.

A their teacher explained some sort of elemental molecular theory. Yami had a sick plan in mind. And Yami started off with it.

First, Yami mixed in some liquid potassium and mercury in a tube. Then he added little chunks of iron, which dissolved almost instantly in the acidic solution. Then Yami pinched in some sulfur. And added a dash of salt. So the solution was completed.

Yami took the liquid solution and transferred it into a flask. He let the flask of the liquid material lay on his desk. Yami mumbled a few foreign words and the flask started to levitate. It started to levitate towards the guy who Yami wasn't very fond of. And the flask slid into the back pocket of his jeans.

Now that the first process of his plan was done, all Yami needed to do was have a source of heat. First, Yami covered his nose, then again mumbled a few words. From out of nowhere, a flash of lightning suddenly flashed into the guy's back pocket.

Yami, still with his nose covered, ducked for cover. The teacher who saw him duck said. "Mr. Muto, what in God's name do you think you're do-"

The teacher was cut off by the horrible smell that filed the room. And the smell was coming right from......the guy's @$$!!!

As you may not know, if you add heat to the solution of liquid potassium, mercury, iron, sulfur, and salt, you get........A STINKBOMB!!!!!

And so everyone evacuated the area. And since Yami put in a little too much salt, the smell spread around the whole school. And so it was Yami's fault that everyone had to evacuate the school for a code red alarm. Of course, the victim or the stinkbomb was blamed for farting in class. Some people even fainted from the smell. But the chemistry teacher knew better than to blame the guy. He pointed out that Yami ducked for cover before the smell even came, so that proves he was the start of the trouble. And so Yami earned himself a whole month of detention starting tomorrow. Hehehe.

Detention Slip

Name: Yami Mutou

Class: 8A

Reason/s For Serving Detention:

-making an innocent kid suffer from the smell of the stinkbomb

-making a stinkbomb

-forced everyone to evacuate the school

-made a few kids faint

Signature: Yami Mutou

Signature: Mr. Troika (chemistry teacher)

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

Back to 6D...

Well, since Yami made the everyone evacuate the school, dance class was canceled. And so the rest of the school day was canceled, too.

'I bet you Yami was the one who made the stinkbomb.' Yugi thought. 'He's a real troublemaker. But he didn't have to share the smell with the rest of the school.'

"Hello, Yugi." Yami said. "I guess you heard that I caused the stinkbomb incident."

"Yup. Actually, I really didn't need to hear. I knew it was you all along. I know you well enough to know what you would do."

Yami hugged his little light and Yugi hugged his darker side. They both loved each other. And when I say love, I'm talking about the brotherly sort of love.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

'Okay, school is over. Now I HAVE to ask Yugi. But what if he rejects me? What if he declines? What am I supposed to do? Well, I better do it now or never.' Seto thought as he walked up to Yugi.

"Oh, hi Yugi."

"Hi, Seto."

"I was just wondering....." Seto said but faded along the way.

"Seto, can you speak louder? I can't really understand you when you're mumbling like that."

"Oh, sorry." Seto said as he quickly handed Yugi the blue piece of paper and broke into a run, heading for the black limo.

"Aibou, what is that?" Yami asked curiously.

Yugi looked at the blue piece of paper and read it thoroughly.

"Yami, Seto invited both of us to his birthday party."

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

A/N: Sorry it waz sooo short, but I have writer's block. If anyone could, please e-mail me any good ideas to get rid of my writer's block. well, R&R please!!! Also, can you please e-mail me at kim11426@yahoo.com to give me any good ideas? I'll consider any ideas e-mailed to me or typed in the review. oh, and thanx again, this time to all the peoplz reviewing & reading this fic. don't forget, R&R or e-mail me, please!!!