Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Couple ❯ The Party ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Perfect Couple

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's characters. And I probably never will. I also do not own any of the songs mentioned in this chapter.

"..." - Speech

'...' - Thought

Chapter 4 - The Party

Yugi kept on reading the invitation. He was very excited about the arty. After all, Yugi hasn't been to one since Bakura's birthday, which was ten months ago. "Yami, the party is this Sunday at 6:00 PM."

"Where is it taking place, Aibou?"

"Well..." Yugi scanned the invitation. "It's taking place at the Kaiba Mansion."

"I never knew Seto lived in a mansion."

"Neither did I, Yami." Yugi said. "So...can we go??? Please???"

And Yugi put this really cute looked on his face that really softened Yami. Yami really loved his little light and would do anything for him.

"Of course we can go. Anything to make you happy."

"You're the best, Yami."

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

The next day was Saturday and Yugi was REALLY exited. So he tried to find something to wear the next day. You couldn't believe how may different clothes Yugi had in his closet, considering he wore the same outfit almost everyday.

Yami was there with Yugi trying to pick out an outfit. They looked like an older sister trying to help her younger sister know what to wear for her first date. ^_^

They both went through many outfits of all sorts. Soon, Yugi's whole room had clothes thrown all over the floor, the bed, the desk, the...well, you get the picture, clothes were thrown everywhere.

And Yugi kept looking through the remaining clothes in the closet with frustration. Yugi and Yami agreed the outfit had to be not too formal, but not too ragged. Also, the outfit had to be casual, but leaving a good impression at the same time. And after about 3 hours of looking through Yugi's closet, Yami picked out an outfit Yugi agreed on.

<><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><

So since Yugi already got his outfit chosen, it was Yami's turn to find an outfit. That wasn't too hard.

So now Yugi had to get Seto a present. Since Yugi was kind of broke, Yugi kept the present simple, but sweet.

Yami decided not to get Seto a present. After all, he didn't even know the rich eleven-year old, turning twelve tomorrow, all that well.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

It was finally Sunday. And the present time was 12 NOON. And Yami and Yugi were in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

'I wonder what Seto will think of my present.' Yugi thought. 'Knowing him, he would appreciate anything I give him.'

'Yugi looks a bit nervous.' Yami thought. 'The party is in six hours. But why would he be so nervous? I better calm him down.'

So Yami and Yugi went off to play videogames in Yugi's room. They played until it was 4:00 PM. Then Yugi went off to take a shower and get ready. Until Yugi finished his shower, Yami kept on playing the video game.

"Die you evil alien scum!!!" Yami shouted as he blasted the alien with his laser cannon in the game.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Yami yelled. Obviously, he was winning the game.

"See, I'm the Game King!!! No one can beat me!!! Not even you alien shit!!!" Yami exclaimed, laughing hysterically afterwards.

Yugi got out of the shower 30 minutes later and started getting ready for the party. After he got dressed he exchanged places with Yami and started playing. But he didn't pay the alien video game Yami was playing, he was playing a car racing game.

So Yami calmed down a bit in the shower. It only took him 15 minutes until he got out of the shower and started getting ready.

Soon, both made final preparations for the party. You know, Yami studying the directions to the Kaiba Mansion and Yugi giving the final touches to his present for Seto.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

Finally, Yami and Yugi arrived at the Kaiba Mansion, late by 10 minutes but I guess that was okay. There, they saw many familiar faces. They saw Joey, Tristan, Bakura, Tea, and a whole lot of other people from school.

"I guess Seto makes friends quickly." Yugi said to Yami.

"Yeah, I guess so, Aibou." Yami replied.

So Joey and Tristan were fooling around in the living room. I guess they were trying to act like wrestlers, for Joey had Tristan in a headlock.

Tea was sitting in a chair in the same room as Joey and Tristan and was reading a book.

And Bakura looked like he was having an argument with his yami.

Yugi saw a pile of presents on a table. But he decided he would give his present to Seto privately after mostly everyone left.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

About what they were wearing. Well, Yugi just looked great wearing khaki pants and a red formal shirt. You know, with the buttons and the collar, and stuff. And, of course, he was wearing his Millennium Puzzle around his neck.

Yami was wearing blackish-blue leather pants with a matching blackish-blue leather top. The top was sleeveless and was cut V-neck. And Yami had a silver chain hung around his waist. And Yami had a blackish-blue belt around his neck. And he, too, wore his Millennium Puzzle.

Yugi always wondered why Yami had to wear a belt around his neck. At one time he asked his darker side, but Yami didn't give an answer at that time. If you compared Yami to everyone else, he would stand out. I mean REALLY stand out. Yami had a sort of flare for clothing. A flare that was...um...unique. Obviously, Yami was obsessed with wearing leather.

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

As you might already conclude, Seto wasn't in the room.

'He's probably still getting ready.' Yugi thought. 'But I can't wait to see him.'

Actually, Seto was already ready. But he was pacing in his room nervously.

'I bet he's already here.' Seto thought. 'What am I going to say when I see him? How will

I act?'

'I wish Mokuba was here. He would console me. Too bad he's in France on a school trip. I don't even know why I should be nervous.'

"You should just be yourself and calm down." A voice from behind Seto said.

Seto turned around to find the voice coming from his Millennium Rod. "I guess you're right."

"Of course, I am right! I always am." Came the voice again.

"I always wondered what your name was, yami." Seto said.

"If you must know, my name is Seth."

Seto remembered that name. The older boy who looked like Yugi yelled out the name Seth when he first saw him.

"Okay, Seth, reveal yourself."

The darker side of Seto did so. And Seto looked in the mirror with Seth by his side. They looked very much alike, only the fact that Seth was a few inches taller, since he had the body of a boy three years older than Seto.

'So that's why Yugi's yami yelled out that name. He had mistaken me for my darker side.'

"Seth, don't ruin my day today. Okay? It's my birthday today and I don't want anything bad to happen."

"Like what?" Seth asked.

"Like last year, when you almost killed a friend of mine at my birthday party."

"Oh. Well, I shouldn't be in your way then." And with that, Seth vanished, back in to the Millennium Rod.

<><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><

Yugi stared in awe as he watched Seto come down the stairs from his room.

Seto was wearing black pants. With that, he had on a white, formal shirt. The buttons, the collar, all that stuff. And he was wearing a dark green trenchcoat, which showed off his

slim figure.

'He's so beautiful.' Yugi thought to himself.

Seto saw Yugi and thought the same exact thing.

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

Now that the celebrant was there, the party began. First, they started off with watching a movie, which was about two hours long. Yami ended up crying at the end of the movie. Everyone stared at him with this weird look n their faces. And Yami suddenly regained his pride and wiped away the tears and put a serious face on.

"What are you people looking at?" He asked.

"Yami, it's just weird that someone as tough as you would be greatly touched by a movie like that." Yugi explained, holding back a laugh.

And so then the party went on. Next, they had karaoke. Oddly, Seto was actually good at singing. And so Seto sand "Escape". You know, that Enrique Iglesias song.

Here's how it goes, You and me

Up and down but maybe this time we'll

Get it right, Worth the fight

Cuz love is something you can't shake when it breaks

All it takes is some trying

If you feel like leaving, I'm not gonna beg you to stay

Soon you'll be finding

You can run, You can hide

But you can't escape my love

So if you go, You should know

It's hard to just forget the past, so fast

It was good, it was bad but it was real

And that's all you had, and in the end

Our love mattered

If you feel like leaving, I'm not gonna beg you to stay

Soon you'll be finding

You can run, You can hide

But you can't escape my love

Yugi had a strange feeling the song Seto was singing was directed towards him. And so, Yugi blushed, even though he tried hard not to.

Seto noticed this and he gave a shy smile towards him.

Then, everyone started clapping at Seto's great performance of singing.

Next was Yami's turn to sing. Let's see what song he's going to sing. ^_~

<><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><

It seems that Yami found chocolate in the Kaiba Mansion kitchen. Being the curious devil he is, he ate it all. And do you know how much chocolate he ate??? Well, do you know those little Tootsie Rolls? Well, think about 1,000 of those. That's how much Yami ate. And you do know that chocolate contains sugar, right? And you do know what happens to Yami when he high on sugar, right? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"Oh, Yami!!!!" Yugi yelled, looking for his darker side. "it's your turn to sing!!!"

Just then Yami appeared with this evil grin on his face and his eyes wide.

"Where have you been, Yami? Well, let's go to the entertainment room so that we can get on with it. All you have to do is sing, alright?"

Yami just nodded his head. They went to the entertainment room and Yami started to sing. The song "Without Me". You know, the song sung by Eminem.

Two trailer park girls go round the outside,
round the outside, round the outside.
Two trailer park girls go round the outside,
round the outside, round the outside.

Guess who's back, back again
Shady's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back...

I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to
See Marshall no more they want Shady
I'm chopped liver
Well if you want Shady, then this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor
Some vodka that will jumpstart my heart quicker
Then a shock when I get shocked at the hospital
By the Dr. when I'm not cooperating
When I'm rocking the table while he's operating "Hey"
You waited this long to stop debating
Cuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulating
I know you got a job Ms. Cheney
But your husbands heart problem is complicated
So the FCC won't let me be
Or let me be me so let me see
They tried to shut me down on MTV
But it feels so empty without me
So come on dip, bum on your lips
fuck that cum on your lips and some on your tits
And get ready cuz this shit's about to get heavy
I just settled all my lawsuits, "fuck you Debbie!"

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me

I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me

Little hellions, kids feeling rebellious
Embarrassed, their parents still listen to Elvis
They start feeling like prison is helpless,
Till someone comes along on a mission and yells "bitch"
A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution,
Pollutin' the air waves a rebel
So let me just revel and bask,
In the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass
And it's a disaster such a catastrophe
For you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me?
Well I'm back (*Batman Noise*) fix your bent antenna
Tune it in and then I'm gonna enter
Into the front of your skin like a splinter
The center of attention back for the winter
I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling
Infesting in your kids ears and nesting
Testing "Attention Please"
Feel the tension soon as someone mentions me
Here's my 10 cents my 2 cents is free
A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me

I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me

A tisk-it a task-it,
I go tit for tat with anybody who's talking this shit that shit
Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your ass kicked
Worse than them little Limp Bizkit bastards,
And Moby, you can get stomped by Obie,
You 36 year old bald headed fag blow me
You don't know me, you're too old
Let go, it's over, nobody listens to techno
Now lets go, just give me the signal
I will be there with a whole list full of new insults
I've been dope, suspenseful with a pencil
Ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol
But sometimes the shit just seems,
Everybody only wants to discuss me
So this means I'm disgusting,
But its just me I'm just obscene
Though I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley,
To do Black Music so selfishly
And use it to get myself wealthy (Hey)
There's a concept that works
20 million other white rappers emerge
But no matter how many fish in the sea
It'll be so empty without me

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me

I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me

Yami ended his song and a lot of people clapped. But to Yugi, something didn't seem right. Yami wasn't his usual, serious self. Yes, there was something definitely wrong with Yami.

"Come on, Joey, let's dance." Yami said in a hyper voice as a new music beat came on.

"Umm...no thanks, Yami." Joey replied.

"Oh, you broke my heart, Joey. Now you have to pay. DIE!!!!" Yami yelled with a knife in his hand, ready to stab Joey. Yami always kept a knife with him. As did Yami Bakura.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!" Joey screamed. "HELP!!!"

Everyone: ^_^;;;

For Joey's sake, Yugi stopped Yami. "Umm...Yami, what have you eaten since we got here?"

"I dunno." Yami said, trying to go after Joey again. Fortunately, Yugi stopped him.

"You're high on sugar again, aren't you?"

"I dunno."

"Oh well, you can continue chasing Joey now."

"Yay!!!" Yami exclaimed as he started running after Joey al over the mansion.

"Yugi, don't you think it's a bad idea to let Yami go after Joey?" Bakura asked.

"No. I know Yami will be careful with him." ^_^

<><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><

So the party went on without Yami and Joey for a while. During their absence, other people got to sing, too. And they went on to playing the piano.

"Yugi, can you please play a song?" Seto asked.

"Sure."

So Yugi started to play the piano, which was in the grand ballroom. Seto sat next to him on the piano bench. Yugi and Seto played a song together. "My Heart Will Go On". Not the version where the song is sung by Celine Dion, but the piano solo.

It looked very sweet the way they were playing the piano together. They looked happy being with each other. Little did they know someone was watching them from afar. "Yugi, how could you do this to me? Somehow, I'll break you and Seto apart and I'll be the only one in your life." The voice whispered.

And while they played on the piano "My Heart Will Go On", everyone else danced slowly together. But a few people were sitting out. You know, like Yami Bakura and some others.

They were rudely interrupted in the middle of the song by Yami and Joey walking calmly in the room.

"What are you people looking at?" Yami asked.

Then everyone burst into laughter. Yami and Joey turned red with embarrassment. And then, everyone went to the huge dining room and ate a meal cooked and served by Seto himself.

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

It was already late...9:30 PM. So a lot of people left. And there were only 10 people left inside the Kaiba Mansion. And so Seto already opened each and every one of his presents.

Around 10:30 PM everyone left except for Yugi and Yami.

"I had a great time Seto." Yugi said.

"So did I." Seto said.

Yugi and Yami had to leave. They had to leave soon.

"Well, Yugi, good-bye. And good night."

"Wait, take this." Yugi said as he handed Seto an envelope.

"Happy Birthday, Seto." Yugi whispered. And he gave Seto a quick peck on the cheek. And Yugi left with Yami on the motorcycle.

Seto watched them as they left. Then he opened the envelope.

You're My Heart. You're My Soul

With you, I thought I'd never have a chance,

I've loved you ever since I met you.

It was that day I saw you, my heart started to dance.

And since then, all of my dreams came true.

The look of your eyes captured me,

And then I began to see.

We were never made to be a couple, you and me.

But I don't give a damn, I'll give it a shot,

Whatever circumstances there may be.

Your smile lights up the darkest of days,

When the weather is beyond man or woman's control.

Your voice is live a river, or maybe a couple of blue jays.

All I have to say is:

You're My Heart.

You're My Soul.

"I love you, Yugi." Seto whispered. And he knew that Yugi heard him say it, no matter how far away he was.

<><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><

QOC: Sweet, ain't it??? Well, I made this chapter extra long since the last one was considerably short. Well, what do you think? The next chapter will be up in the next couple of days. Until then, R&R please!!!