Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh Talkshow! ❯ Week One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Yu-Gi-Oh Talkshow!
Week one

Alright, we're going live in 3,2,1…Go!

Sakura: Hi, and welcome! I'm your host Sakura. Today we're going to have a chat with the Yu-Gi-Oh characters, but first…the disclaimer! I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh, Webster's Dictionary, the Bug Zapper, or Saturday Night Live, but I do own myself as a character.

Bakura: What? That didn't make any sense.

Sakura: This fic was thought up and wrote at two in the morning, and is just what I do best- dull rambling that goes nowhere in particular!

Yugi: Don't tell them that! That discourages people from reading it!

Sakura: Hey, you're in this, I can do what I want! ::erases a few words in her notebook, suddenly Yugi is wearing a big chicken costume::

Yugi: Hey ::cluck:: That's not ::cluck:: Fair!

Sakura: Alright… ::erases again, Yugi is back to normal:: So my point is that this is actually funny and I can add to it whenever I want!!

Téa: Yugi in a chicken costume is funny?

Tristan: Not as funny as you are!

Joey: Heh, yup. Téa is pretty funny-looking!

Mai: Hey! Are you making fun of Téa? She may be a twerp but she is a fellow girl nonetheless!

Joey: ::sticks tongue out like a dog, suddenly acts weird:: You didn't tell me SHE was in this!

Sakura: Yup, and YOU can't touch her. I don't care how bee-utifull you think she is. ::high-fives Mai::

Pegasus: Torture? Ha ha ha ha…

Sakura: Okay, so I'll get on with the interviews. ::takes out a small pile of cards:: So, our first interview-ee is our main character!

Yugi: Me?

Sakura: Yes, I picked you! You're my favorite character!

Yugi: ::blushes:: I'm not that good…

Sakura: Sure you are! Okay, so… ::reads from card:: Why do you like the show?

Yugi: Um…I like the show because…I…uh, because it has a good amount of plot!

Sakura: No matter what my dad says!!

Yugi: You're dad has seen Yu-Gi-Oh?

Sakura: Yes. He liked it, I know, but doesn't want me to think he likes it. That would be a good excuse for me to like it, because he likes it…

Yugi: It would be a good excuse…

Sakura: So, um…next question! Who is your worst enemy, would you say?

Joey: Shadi!!

Sakura: I wasn't talking to you, and Shadi is only in the mangas for now!!

Joey: Oh, yeah. But I do hate Shadi…

Sakura: How do you know about him anyway? I haven't read the mangas…I really wish I had one…

Joey: Duh, from the email that Kvaedi sent you!

Sakura: Oh, yeah! …You read my email?

Joey: Heheh…

Kaiba: There are other characters to be interviewed…

Sakura: I know that! Okay…next character-

Yugi: I didn't get to answer the question! Not like I have an answer, I mean, Weevil is my enemy, Pegasus is my enemy…sometimes Kaiba is my enemy…

Kaiba: Excuse me? Sometimes?

Sakura: Um…next character!! Yami Yugi!

Yami Yugi: I do have a name…

Sakura: Really? What is it?

Yami Yugi: Um…?…I can't remember! You try to remember your name after five thousand years!!

Sakura: I think I could…But, anyways. Why do you duel?

Yami Yugi: To destroy the Shadow Games!!

Sakura: Okay…Why do you always make Yugi do things he doesn't want to do?

Yami Yugi: I do not!

Yugi: Oh yes you do!

Yami Yugi: Do not!

Yugi: Do to!

Sakura: Okay!! Stop!! Um, Téa! You're our next interview-ee! Um, do you love Yugi…? What?! Who the heck comes up with these questions?

::A clone of Sakura pokes her head out from backstage::

Clone Sakura: Heh…I did!

Pegasus: Another soul to steal…

Yami Bakura: I'm with you…

::both grin evilly::

Clone Sakura: Yipe! ::goes backstage again::

Sakura: Hey you two, no stealing souls on my show!!

Pegasus and Yami Bakura: This is a show…?

Sakura: Yes! We are on TV all over Domino City!

Tristan: Oh, great! You mean everyone's gonna see us acting weird? Hey, can we try this again? Cut, cut!

Sakura: This is live, Tristan.

Tristan: …Oops…hehe…

Sakura: So…on to our next character! Um, Sugoroku, Yugi's Grandpa!

Pegasus: How did he get out…?

Sakura: Hey! Like I said, no soul stealing! That means all souls currently stolen are set free! …Why did that sound mysteriously like I was playing duel monsters?

Sugoroku: Only one with a true heart and strong mind can harness the power of the cards…

Kaiba: Oh, no…not you too! Hey, if this is a no soul-stealing zone, can it be a no Heart of the Cards lecture zone?

Sakura: No! One of my better fics is actually called Heart of the Cards, Guide Me! I will not stop anyone from talking about the Heart of the Cards; actually, I will encourage it! Anyone who believes in the Heart of the Cards, say I!

Sakura, Yugi, Yami Yugi, Sugoroku, Joey, and Clone Sakura: I!!!

Pegasus, Yami Bakura, Kaiba, Mai, Bandit Keith, Rex Raptor, Bones, Panik, Para, Dox, and Weevil: No!!!

Bakura, Tristan, Téa, and Mokuba: …?

Sakura: Hey, wait…why is most of you don't believe in the Heart of the Cards? ::sniffles::

Yugi: ::pats Sakura on the back:: It's okay. We're stronger than them!!

Sakura: ::hugs Yugi:: Yeah!

Pegasus: ::whispers to Yami Bakura:: Now!

Yami Bakura: ::whispers to Pegasus:: Yes! Revenge!

::Pegasus and Yami Bakura grab Yami Yugi and pull him backstage::

Clone Sakura: Ahh!! ::thunk…thunk::

::Pegasus and Yami Bakura fall to the floor, hit by a large book swung very hard by Clone Sakura::

Clone Sakura: ::emerging from backstage holding a dictionary and looking embarrassed:: Heh…Webster's Dictionary…I sure love it!!

Sakura: Yeah! ::pulls Webster's Dictionary out from under her seat::

Everybody except Pegasus and Yami Bakura: Oh… ::sweatdrop::

Joey: So, a fic-worm and a bookworm! ::gets elbowed by Tristan:: Ow!

Tristan: That's not what you say to two beautiful ladies!

Joey: ::moves next to Mai:: I've got my lovely lady right here! ::goes to touch her hair::

Sakura: I said you couldn't touch her!

::Zzt!::

Joey: ::electrified, all brown and burnt:: Eh, I didn't touch her!

Sakura: No, but you were going to!

Mai: Hey, that was a pretty good trick! Do it again!

Sakura: I'm not that mean to Joey…

Tristan: I told you ya shoulda gone for the other two lovely ladies!

Téa: What about me?

Tristan: ::sweatdrop:: Eh…You've got Yami Yugi!!

Téa and Yami Yugi: ::blush::

Bakura: Ha! I knew it!!

Sakura: Hey, does that mean I get Yugi…?

Joey: Are you auctioning the boys!?!?

Sakura: ::looks up from writing the fic; suddenly everyone is in a courtroom-like room where all the boys (even Pegasus and Yami Bakura) are standing up front facing the girls. All the girls are sitting in seats facing the boys. Shadi is the auctioneer::

Shadi: Yugi Muto! Let's start at five…does anybody bid five star chips for Yugi Muto?

Sakura: Five star chips!

:: …a few seconds pass::

Shadi: Going…going…gone, to Sakura!

Yugi: ::walks over to Sakura:: Hey, thanks! He's kinda scary…

Shadi: Joey Wheeler…let's start at one star chip-

Joey: ::interrupts, outraged:: One star chip! I'm worth more than that!!

Shadi: Do I hear one star chip? One?

::…seconds pass::

Mai: What've I got to lose? One!

::more seconds pass::

Shadi: Gone, to the lovely lady in the purple jacket!

Joey: ::runs to Mai, tongue hanging out like a dog again:: Ha…!

::zzt!::

Mai: Hey! I got him, can't we turn off the Bug Zapper?

Sakura and Clone Sakura: Alright… ::erases something in her notebook::

Joey: Ha! ::runs and sits really close to Mai::

Shadi: Okay, Bakura Ryou…three star chips!

Clone Sakura: Three!

Shadi: Going, going, gone to …are you Sakura or her Clone?

Tristan: Darn…!

Shadi: Tristan Taylor…do I hear two and a half star chips?

Everyone but Shadi: …two and a half?

Clone Sakura 2: Two and a half!

Tristan: Hey…!! My dream come true…three of her!

Sakura: Who are you? I only made one clone…

Clone Sakura 2: ::nonchalantly:: The cloning machine's going berserk…

::fifteen more clones walk out from a door::

Tristan: Wow!

::chaos starts because of the number of people in the room::

Shadi: Enough! Clone Sakura 2, you get Tristan. Um, Téa, you get Yami Yugi, Clone Sakura 3, you get Seto Kaiba…

Clone Sakura 4: What about Rex?

Shadi: ::very confused, holds turban onto his spinning head, thinking about how his plan to get star chips failed:: Okay, Clone Sakura 4 gets Rex Raptor…

Bandit Keith, Pegasus, Weevil, Yami Bakura, Para, Dox, Panik, Sugoroku, and Bones: What about us!?

Mokuba: …?

Sakura: ::Looks up from her writing:: Okay, this is getting repetitive. ::writes something, suddenly everybody is back at the Talkshow studio::

Sakura: Whoa…Uh, that's all the time we have for today! See you next week!

::behind her, it's like the Saturday Night Live endings…everybody's happy, Joey gets a kiss from Mai, all the girls hug the boys they got, Shadi has disappeared along with the clones that didn't get a boy, all the boys who didn't get a girl are standing there smiling::

::credits role::

WRITTEN BY
Sakura22

WRITTEN AT
3:55 AM eastern/standard time

BACKSTAGE DIRECTOR
Clone Sakura

CAST
Sakura
Clone Sakura
Clone Sakuras 2-17
Yugi Muto
Yami Yugi
Téa Gardner
Joey Wheeler
Tristan Taylor
Mai Valentine
Bakura Ryou
Yami Bakura
Seto Kaiba
Mokuba Kaiba
Maximillion Pegasus
Sugoroku Muto
'Bandit' Keith Howard
Weevil Underwood
Rex Raptor
The Paradox Brothers
Bones
Shadi

SPECIAL THANKS TO
Kvaedi for her email
Brockiepoo15 for info from her site

DO OWN
Sakura
All Clone Sakuras
This fanfiction

DO NOT OWN
Yu-Gi-Oh
Webster's Dictionary
The Bug Zapper
Saturday Night Live

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY
READ ALL OF THIS FIC THIS FAR