Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh Talkshow! ❯ Week Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Yu-Gi-Oh Talkshow
Week four

Um…does anybody have some doughnuts? I could really use some…Oh! Um, we're going live in 3, 2, 1…go!

Sakura: Hey, guys! We're back. It's not like anybody actually watches the show-

Yugi: Actually, nobody watches the show. We are actually in your soul room-

Shadi: Yes, we are.

Sakura: I hate Shadi and his blasted Millennium Key…

Yugi: Heh, you didn't finish…

Sakura: Only because you interrupted me. Okay, so here's the deal. I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, or Star Trek, nor did I invent cupcakes. I'm just saying all this so I won't get sued.

Yugi: Of course you don't! You didn't create Yu-Gi-Oh either. Someone from Japan named Kazuki Takahashi did.

Sakura: I know that! I wish I could meet him. But I'd have to learn Japanese…I wish I could…

Yugi: Hehe, I should know Japanese, but since I'm just in your head, and your head doesn't know Japanese, I don't know either.

Kaiba: I know what we can do this week. I still consider that duel we had unfinished. I want a rematch.

Sakura: ::shrugs:: Okay, fine with me.

::Kaiba throws Sakura a dueling disc, everybody crowds around the space between them, hoping for a very front-row seat::

Sakura: ::looks up from writing in her notebook in her room:: Is it just me, or is using all the characters too confusing? ::erases some things, now only Yugi, Yami Yugi, Téa, Tristan, Joey, Mai, Kaiba, Bakura, Sugoroku, and Pegasus are on the stage::

Sakura: Okay, now!! Everybody step away from the dueling space!

::everyone except Kaiba and Sakura step away::

Kaiba: ::taking a card from his deck:: What a stroke of luck! Blue Eyes White Dragon!

Sakura: Ah-hah! I play Dark Magician and I also play a magic card, face down.

Sakura: ::looks up from writing the fic:: How do they place cards face down with Kaiba's dueling discs? It doesn't have the right dimensions. And bear with me! I'm going by memory of the show because I have no real Yu-Gi-Oh cards and don't know how to duel with them in real life.

Kaiba: ::thinks, last time she tricked me with her Kuriboh, but it had only been a trick, so what is she planning now? Better to destroy her Dark Magician and see what happens…:: Blue Eyes, White Lightning!

Sakura: ::grins:: Ah, but you have forgotten about my magic card. Negate! ::Sakura smiles as White Lightning evaporated in front of Dark Magician::

Kaiba: Ah! ::thinks, so it wasn't a trick…::

Sakura: ::smiles, thinks, I'm just biding my time:: Now, I use my Magical Hats!

Yugi: This duel is so familiar…

Kaiba: ::eyes widen:: No!

Sakura: Now it's a guessing game.

Kaiba: ::does a kind of 'eenie, meenie, miniee, mo', then decides:: Blue Eyes! Attack the left hat!

Sakura: ::smiles as the attack hits the hat:: Ah, Kaiba, again you fall right into my trap. You unlocked my Spellbinding Circle!

Yugi: I have seen this duel before! And it was with Kaiba!

Kaiba: Huh?

Yami Yugi: Yes! That was when I sent Kaiba's darker, evil half to the Shadow Realm for the last time!

Sakura: ::looks up from her writing:: Yup, this duel was based on the duel from Episode 9 of Yu-Gi-Oh. Sorry, I'll try to mix it up more, I happen to be at disadvantage writing this because Kaiba's dueling, not uploading a virus into the Blue Eyes.

Kaiba: Oh…could somebody tell me what happened?

Sakura: ::nonchalantly:: Yugi beat the evil.

Kaiba: ::sweatdrop::

Sakura: And now that my Spellbinding Circle has made your Dragon weaker, my Dark Magician can destroy it! Dark Magician, attack!!!

Kaiba: ::as Blue Eyes White Dragon gets destroyed and his life points go down to 1200:: No…

Sakura: Ha! I will win again!

Kaiba: No! I won't let you!

Sakura: Alright…you asked for it…

Kaiba: ::thinks, ah, she's good…, draws a card:: Ah! More luck…Blue Eyes White Dragon!

Joey: Another one already?

Sakura: ::looks up from writing the fic:: I know the odds of that are slim, but nonetheless it happened.

Yugi: This is not good.

Sakura: ::draws card, smiles:: Ah, very nice! Mystical Elf!

Kaiba: ::thinks, what is she doing?:: Blue Eyes! Destroy the Dark Magician!

Sakura: ::cringes, thinks, I couldn't do anything about that at all…now I'll just have to trust in the cards…, pulls card:: Hmm…I'll save you for later. For now, I'll place the Change of Heart in defense mode.

Kaiba: Ah! But wait! I call out the third Blue Eyes White Dragon!

Sakura: Exactly what I thought you'd do. But I will use Change of Heart to make one of your Blue Eyes attack the other! And I'll use my Mystical Elf to give the attacking Blue Eyes the extra power it needs!

Kaiba: No! ::Kaiba's life points go down to 300:: Ah! My Blue Eyes!

Sakura: Now all I have to do is destroy the remaining Blue Eyes! Exodia! Obliterate!

Everyone but Sakura: How'd she do that?

::Kaiba's life points drop to zero as the third Blue Eyes White Dragon is destroyed::

Sakura: So now will you stop trying to duel me? Face it, I cannot be beaten.

Yugi's Yami: Really? I don't know about that…

Sakura: I have a secret. I also have a Millennium Item, the Millennium Pendant! ::a necklace appears around Sakura's neck, it looks like the Eye of Ra (the eye that happens to be on every other Millennium Item) on a chain:: It allows me to draw any card I like, even if it's not from my deck! And it draws on the power of the other Millennium Items, so it also has all of the powers of the other items!

Yugi: You're not Sakura! You must be Sakura's Yami!

Sakura (who is really Sakura's Yami): Yes, I am!! And now I will trap you all in the Shadow Realm!!

::everything starts to get dark, but not as dark as the Shadow Realm should be::

Sakura's Yami: ::as the room gets lighter again:: What is happening?

Sakura: ::fighting for control of her body:: My rule! No stealing souls on the show!

Sakura's Yami: ::also fighting:: No! That can't be!

Sakura: ::looking up from writing the fic:: Oh, actually yes I can. And I can…

Sakura: ::not fighting her Yami anymore:: …she's gone! She's gone, yay! She's gone!

Yugi: How long have you been like that?

Sakura: ::her eyes go cloudy as she quickly retreats to her soul room for a second, counting scratches on the walls, then coming back:: three months, seven days, four hours and nine minutes.

Everyone: Oh…

Clone Sakura: So that's why you've been acting strange…

Yami Yugi: That also explains why Shadi has been popping up all the time.

Téa: Um, can we meet the real you?

Sakura: Um, sure. My name is Sakura Kujaku and I am a Millennium Item bearer. My favorite color is blue (cerulean, actually) and I have long red hair and green eyes. I have weird dreams about Star Trek and cupcakes. I love to travel and I never swear. I appear in many fics such as Heart of the Cards, Guide Me, and I'm the Pokémon Champion in A Twist of Fate until Ash beats me.

Everyone: What's a Pokémon?

Kaiba: Somebody beat you in a duel? I thought you said you were unbeatable…


::for no reason, let's check up on Clone Sakura 5 while we are still in this chapter and the Pokémon disclaimer…the cue for this is, back in the Ilex Forest::

Ash: ::out collecting firewood with Misty as Brock cooks:: Brock sure is acting weird.

Misty: No he's not, he's acting the way he always does. Except this time someone is acting that way back.

Pikachu: ::in an agreeing tone:: Pika, chu.

::at the campsite::

Togepi: Tookie tookie brii!

Clone Sakura 5: So what is this?

Brock: ::cooking:: This is my famous stew. That's Misty's Togepi.

Clone Sakura 5: Well, I think it's kinda cute. ::she tickles Togepi::

::suddenly Togepi starts to glow and change shape::

Clone Sakura 5: Ahh!

Brock: …? Togepi's evolving?

Clone Sakura 5: Whatever it's doing, I don't like it!!

::Misty, Ash and Pikachu run into the campsite::

Togepi: ::now fully evolved into Togetic:: To-ga-tick!

Ash: Let's see what Dexter has to say about this.

Dexter (Pokedex): Togetic--the Friendship Pokémon. Some say that it will appear before kindhearted, caring people and shower them with happiness.

Clone Sakura 5: Would somebody please tell me what the heck happened?

Ash: You really aren't from around here, are you?


::okay, enough of that. Um, back to the studio, where we're almost out of time::

Sakura: Well, folks! That's it for this week! …um, I really don't know what I should say because I don't remember being on the show but…arigatou and sayonara!

::credits role::

WRITTEN BY
Sakura22

WRITTEN AT
2:30 AM eastern/standard time

BACKSTAGE DIRECTOR
Clone Sakura

CAST
Sakura
Yami Sakura
Clone Sakura
Clone Sakuras 2-5
Yugi Muto
Yami Yugi
Téa Gardner
Joey Wheeler
Tristan Taylor
Mai Valentine
Bakura Ryou
Seto Kaiba
Maximillion Pegasus
Sugoroku Muto
Shadi

SPECIAL THANKS TO
www.pokemon.com
www.yugiohkingofgames.com

DO OWN
Sakura
All Clone Sakuras
The Millennium Pendant
This fanfiction
All other fanfictions that were mentioned

DO NOT OWN
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokémon
Star Trek
Cupcakes

IS THIS STUPID FIC SO GOOD YOU'VE READ IT THIS FAR?
I HOPE YOU FIND THIS FIC FUNNY.
I'M CERTANLY NOT MAKING IT THAT WAY.
SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE GREATLY WELCOMED

A few words…
DEATH TO THE WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!