Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Predicaments ❯ Bakura's Back! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

When Yugi and his friends finally defeated Pegasus, and recovered Kaiba's, Mokuba's, and his Grampa's souls, they were just on their way to find them, when suddenly, they were sucked into the Dark World. Yugi had no idea what happend to him, and by the time he noticed, it was Yami Bakura, with a new body, and a new deck.

"Hah, It's Yugi again... how do you like my look?" Said Yami Bakura, and smiled slightly "Oh, and dont mind your friends..." When Yugi turned around to them, their favorite cards held them down, not allowing them to move. "Yugi, once again, it's the your friends at stake... and now, your Millenium item has no use!"\par

Young Yugi tried to tap into the power of his Item, but no avail. "Ah.. So it'll just be you and me.." Said Yugi, and placed his deck on the playing field. "Oh, but little Yugi, the rules have changed.. now, your monsters are real, and your bodily damage increases as your life points lower. At 0 points, you life ends.." Stated Bakura, with a small grin on his face. "What! You can't... you just can't!" Stated Yugi, with only a small laugh from Bakura. But he had no choice, he could only duel..

(2000/2000)

"Well Yugi, I'll have to start off this duel.." And slapped a card in defense mode onto the field. Yugi could see a distored figure in the field, but couldnt make it out. "Then I counter, with my Gaia, the Fierce Knight!(2300/2100), and place a magic card down. Gaia, Attack that card!" As Gaia lowered his spear, and charged at the card, it came into view, only to be a Caterpult Turtle(1000/2000) "Good Yugi, I see you have no problem attacking my defense cards, now try this one!", And with that, he placed another card into defense

Yugi thought "He seems over-confident of himself, but I cant damage him if he has doesn't go into attack mode.... Maybe he'll try a direct damage card!" and layed down a monster in defense, and the Goblin fan trap card down. "Gaia, attack!" yelled Yugi, and as Gaia charged, a shield with a millenium figure appeared. "What?! That cant be... The Millenium Shield(0/3000)! No!" And with the failed attack, felt his body take direct blow, and his mind weaken somewhat.

(2000/1700)

"Yugi, you have no cards in your deck that can take that out my Shield.. This duel is just about over for you.." Yugi looked to Bakura "Thats what you think!", and he layed Polymerization on the field. "I also play my Curse of Dragon(2000/1500), and create Gaia, the Dragon Champion!(2600/2100)". "But thats not all I'll do for my turn Bakura, I ressurect your Catapult turtle, and bring it over to my side with Reborn the Monster.., and that raises his attack power by 500 points, to 3100, And I attack your shield!"

"NO! That cannot be! My Shield is invincible! NO!.. But Yugi, you're Champion also goes down! As my Fissure comes onto the playing field. And, you Gaia, goes down.", And he played Fissure down, and he also slapped down the Summoned Skull. "Your dueling days are over Yugi!"

Yugi knew that he couldnt win against that card, he could only tie it, and Bakura still had his Reborn the Monster.. No, he couldnt lose, for his friends, for his grampa.. NO!.. Suddenly, he retreated into his mind, and saw Yami, looking right at him. "Yugi, you don't need me, you never have, I, was only there for your support, You can do it, Yugi your friends are depending on me, I'm depending on you.."

With that, Yugi felt something in his heart, and suddenly, the power of the millenium shield was tapped, and Yami came out, to aid Yugi. "Well Bakura, seems like my puzzle has finally solved your mystery. Now, it's time for you, to lose." And Yugi closed his eyes, and drew out of his deck, with the heart of the cards in his mind, heart, and soul. "This card draws your destruction even closer!", And He played a trap card face down, and put his Mystic Elf into defense mode.

"Your crazy Yugi, you cannot beat me!" And he played the Sword of Dark destruction, and equiped it to his Summoned skull, raising his attack by 400 points. He unleashed a phsycial attack on the Elf, and she was obliterated. "Uh.. Well, you beat that card, but my next move, you wont survive this by much!" And he played Neo the Magic Swordsman(1700/1000) in attack mode. Then played The Dark Energy, doubling the Summoned Skull's attack, brining him to 5800 points

"Oh Yugi, you make this duel too easy." Just for you, I'll play this magic card face down, and attack you with my Summoned Skull. "Well Bakura, it seems that you've fallen right into my trap, as you'll see." When the summoned skull closed in on Neo, Yugi's trap card flipped over, It was the Reverse Trap! Yugi laughed as the Summoned Skull's attack points dropped to 0, and his defense points 0. Well, My Neo has no choice but to counterattack on YOUR turn Bakura."

(300/1700)\par

"Well Yugi, I still have one Trumph Card, My Hinotama! It does 600 points Direct Damage to your life, brining you down to the triple digits." Laughed Bakura, but Yugi Returned "I think not.. My Goblin Fan says different, It returns all direct damage to the orginal sender, I hope you didnt send it Express Mail Bakura.."

(0/1700)

"This duel, is over Bakura. Return my friends to me, and leave us back into our world!" Yugi Yelled. "Well Yugi, would do that.. But I wont!" And The monsters who had Joey, Tristan, Bakura, and Mae released their special attack. "Bakura, I still have one card down on the field... My Dark Magician! He'll take all the blows, and return the favors!" When he did, Bakura was blasted into oblivion, and Yugi's friends kept talking as if nothing had happend. He saw Yami in his mind once again "Our little secret..." "Yes Yugi, our Little secret." And They continued on their search for Mokuba, Kaiba, and his Grampa.

Disclaimer:

This Story is Copyright The Soldier, in Part and in whole. Any illegal reproduction, in whole or in part, without the consent of writer is prohibited. Any illegal sale of this story, in part or in whole, is stricly prohibited by federal law.

And if you do break any rule, I'll deliver some street justice to your arse!