Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Predicaments ❯ Pharoah's Tricks ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

-----

New Section, all the good stuff!

Well, it's not done yet, but I'm getting to it, it should be done by the end of the week, I promise.

As you can tell, I did chapter 1, then the semi last chapter. I'm gonna make it from the outside in, so be patient! Thats about it, I guess.

-----

Yugi and his friends were running out of the castle, which was crumbling. "The door!" Yelled Kaiba "It's closing! HURRY!" As they ran torwards it, a being seemed to come from the wall, and extended his hand out to them. A black shock wave expelled out of his hand.

Before Yugi knew what happend, his friends were chained together, and a distinct figure approached them. "What do you want?! I didnt do anything to you!" yelled Yugi, hoping to get out of this quickly. "I want your millenium Item.." Replied the voice. "You and every other person on this earth! But you cant have it!" replied Yugi, not letting go of his precious Relic. "Oh, but you dont understand Young one. I have all the other Items, and all I need is yours.. Now give it to me, or your friends get it!"

Seeing as his only chance was to duel, he took the opportunity. "I'll duel you for it! If I win, you give my friends back and return us to our world!" said Yugi, determined not to let his friends down. "It's fine with me. You're going down young one.!" Said the voice

Yugi tapped into his Millenium puzzle (Getting deeper with time)"Yugiooooooooooooooooooooh!" "Well, whoever you are, you're not going to beat my grandpa's deck." Yugi looked around. And so the duel commenced. Yugi placed his deck on a table, and so did the figure. "Before we duel, tell me your name" Yugi said, not wanting to duel with an unknown.

"My name, is Pharoah. I was the one that banished the Duel monsters into these magical Items, and sealed the Dark World. I need those items to open it back up again, and let the duel monsters roam free, as they were meant to be. They will take over your world, and detroy every human, so give me your Puzzle before you lose everything." Said the Pharoah.

"Well, your plan wont work with me around, lets duel!" As Yugi pulled out his playing hand, it was the best he'd gotten in a long while. He played out the Dark Magician(2500/2100)., and equiped it with the Sword of dark Destruction(2900/1900), and also layed a magic card down. Pharoahs move. He played out a card in defense, and a trap card. "Your not going to win this one Yugi Moto, And your Puzzle will me mine."

"Not today, and it's my turn now." Yugi drew his next card, and layed it down on the field. "The Yami card raises my Magician's attack points by 200, bringing it to 3100, enough to destroy any monsters defense! Go Dark Magic Attack!" Yugi's Dark Magician outstretched it's hand, and destroyed the Labyrinth wall that had been in defense. "Good move Yugi, now, it's time for my counterstrike" As Pharoah drew his card, and layed it on the field.

"Meet my Perfect Ultimate Moth!(3500/3100), But, before I do this, I'll spice up the battle a little more, as I use my Trap Card, Just Desserts! It takes away 500 points for every monster you have, and, since you have 1, thats 500 points I'm closer to winning!" And his moth attacked, but only triggered one of Yugi's magic cards, the Spell Binding Circle!

Yami Pharoah's Great moth was down to only a mere 3000, and got a serious bashing from the Dark Magician, and Sparks decreased Pharoah's life points by three hundred. Yugi though he had this duel under his belt, but this was just the beggining..

Pharoah laughed, as he pulled out Reborn the monster, and Revived his great Moth. He also flipped over his trap card on the field, and it was Reverse Trap, which decreased his attack power by whatever it had been increased, and took the Dark Magician's attack power down by 600(1900/2100), and equiped his Moth with Steel Wings, and raised his attack power by 450, and unleashed his attack on the Dark Magician.

(50/1700)

Yugi's magician went straight to the graveyard, but with one single play, he used Reborn the Monster, and revived his Dark Magician, and it recieved his 200 point bonus from Yami. And used Fissure on the Great Moth, destroying it totally.

Pharoah laughed "Yugi, you're going down the drain with my next move." And he pulled out The Swords of Revealing Light., and layed one card in defense mode. Yugi just drew helplessly, and could only place a magic card face down. Pharoah drew another card, and placed it into defense mode, and layed a magic card onto the field, and waited for Yugi's next turn.

Yugi could on begin to think of a plan to stop Pharoah totally. He placed Negate Attack on the field face down, and ended his turn. Pharoah drew another card, and flipped over his second Swords of Revealing light, stopping Yugi's attack from commencing. Pharoah layed down three more cards over the time of his three turns, and Yugi could only watch helplessly.

"Yugi, while you only watched, I did the unthinkable! I assembled the legenday Exodia!" And when he said this, placed all the cards on the field into attack, and they slowly began to frm Exodia. "Your friends are mine, and so is your millenium Puzzle, and this duel! Exodia, ATTACK!" "But wait, Pharoah, I postpone Pharoahs attack {For now, but I don't know how much longer I could survive this duel..}"

----------

COMERCIAL! (Boo's in the background)

BTW, and {}'s suggest thought, and when anything in ()'s sound like something a character would say, they usually say it in the background.

Little Yug's in trouble, as Pharoah has assembled every piece of exodia. Can Little Yugi pull it off? Well, I'll continue to write this until he does!

ON WITH THE SHOW!

----------

Yugi was thinking franticly, He did know what to make of it! Only he had ever assembled Exodia in a real duel, and only he knew how to stop it. Sadly, he didnt have the cards it took to destroy it. He had to react, and fast. "{If only I had my Exodia.. I might have been able to stop his Exodia.. but.. I don't..}" and Yugi looked over to his friends "{I'm sorry guys.. I failed you..}

Yami called from inside his mind "Yugi, I know it looks bleek, but you've pulled through! I know you can do it, It's all up to you young one, all the world depends on your next move. Your life is depleted, but you made a few scratches on his life(50/1700). I will assist you with as much as I can, but he's overpowering..."

Yugi put all his heart into his next draw, all his faith, all his hope. His next draw would decide the fate of this world, his next play would decide if the Duel monsters reign, or Humans live they as normally would. Yugi slowly pulled out the card, and played it onto the field. Suddenly, a large amount of birght swords encased Exodia, and prolonged the duel for three more turns.

Suddenly, Yugi thought of one single combo that might save the world. But he already expended the one card needed, so it was out of the question. He had to think, and fast. No draw could be wasted, no turn used unwisely, he had to think logically.

Two turns went by, and Yugi could not use any cards he had, except polymerization. On his last draw, Yugi knew it was hopeless, and he drew Neo the Magic Swordsman, and layed him on the field, with all his hope going into that last card. "Your duel, has finished, you fought nobly, and with great honor, but now, it's time for Exodia to finish you off."

----=====------

Everything from here on is in the author's point of view

----=====------

"Hmm, should Yugi win.. or should he lose? Hmm, losing is an unexpected twist.." Suddenly, my world went black, then bright yellow, and I wasnt at my desk anymore, I wasnt in my house, city, or even state! I looked down at myself, and I was in a wierd type of armor, and had a sword in my hand. I looked to the left of me, and saw the Dark Magician, standing ready for any attack.

I was in my own story, in my own duel! As I looked torwards the other side of the playing field, I saw one mean looking Exodia, waiting to attack. "OH CRAP! I SCREWED MYSELF OVER! I SHOULDN'TA GIVEN HIM EXODIA!" I yelled, and the Dark Magician looked at me. "Your.. not Neo.." I looked over at him, and slowly said "You can.. t-t-talk?!"

"Normally, no, but I'm not the Real dark Magician either.., I'm Yami Yugi". "..." I thought blankly. He wasnt kidding, I'm really in the duel, against the unbeatable Exodia. "Look, whoever you are, I've called out with the Millenium Item to anyone who was near us, anyone to take over Neo's body, Please, help us. There isnt much you can do, but please, try."

It was inevitable for my loss, but I had to try, Everything was riding upon my shoulders, I had to. As Exodia used his "Oblivion" on us, I made one attempt to change the fate of this duel. "Yugi, play Polemerization, I might have a shot.. please.."

Normally, the polymerization would create squat, but this time, I didnt really care. This time, it's as if the rules flipped on us. We merged, and became The Unknown Warrior(3400/2500). I somehow managed up a small spell to hold Oblivion, but for how long, I wouldn't know. I had to go on the attack, now.

Suddenly, as I looked up to Exodia, it hit me, that he had transformed into an exact replica of me, with 100 more attack points than me. The rules had seemed to change, so I would find out just how much. I ran at him, sword drawn, and swung once, only to be met by his sword. He swung at me, and I pulled my stomach in, and it barely missed me. I jumped back, then re-gripped my sword, and stepped back in

He swung at me with exxagerated force, and knocked me to the floor. He tried to bury his sword into me, but with no luck, as I kept rolling left and right, which way I didnt even know. Suddenly, he cast one spell, and bound me to the floor. Hu lunged down with his sword on my helpless character..

I felt a small glimmer of hope in my body, then another, and another. It seemed that through my last seconds I was going to absorb all hope by everyone near and around us... I held my breath, as the spell around me seemed to dissapear. I rolled out of the way of a shocked Exodia, and grapsed my sword once more. I swung once, and touched his skin. That was al it took to raise my attack points by 200. Exodia had fallen to my blade, as Yugi flipped over Direct Blow, which allowed any monster to attack again right to the opposing players Life points.

(50/0)

It was over! I had done the unthinkable, I had defeated the powerful Exodia! I felt my world go black, then the Letters "Thank you, friend" appeared in my head, and I was once again, back at my desk, staring at Yugi's last draw..

----====----

Everything from the Narrator's point of view

----====----

Well, It seems as if by some strange force the unbeatable Exodia fell! And a new polymerization has been forged. Yugi could not believe it,, but had defeated Pharoah. And when that happend, Yugi Mind blasted the Evil in him into nothingness, and the young Pharoah fell to his knees. "Are you alright Pharoah?" Yugi asked. "Yes, Yes, I am fine. Thank you, young one, for help in removing every evil in my body, and returning the Millenium Items. I am forever in your debt. You may have one wish.

"I wish to keep my millenium Puzzle." Said Yugi, with Yami in his mind. "I'm sorry, but I cannot grant that wish. I need the Millenium Items destroy this Dark World, and leave only your world remaining."Said Pharoah, with the safety of of the world in his heart.

"What?! I.. I cant do that! My Millenium Puzzle.. it's all I really have, it's what makes me a duelist... Please, dont take it.." And Yugi dug into his mind, where Yami was standing, pretty sad, and knowing that his friend, Yugi Moto would be torn apart for the sake of the world. "Yugi, I heard what happend... and that'll we'll be seperated.." Said Yami, with a tear in his eye, and Yugi Replied "I know, but they Love you Yami, not me.. Please Yami, never forget my, never forget what I was.. please..Goodbye, Yami..". Yami felt the tear roll down his cheek, and replied "Goodbye..Young one.."

Yugi began to cry, and turned away from Yami, and returned to his conscious state. "Yug, I know it's hard, but we'll always be here for you." Said Joey, and Te-ah also stood beside him. Bakura stood next to Yugi, and And as did Mae, and Tristan. "Go ahead Yug, We're behind you all the way!" Joey said, knowing it was hard for Yugi to give up his Millenium Item.

Joey watched in amazement, as Yugi reached for his Puzzle, and Saw Yami looking into Yugi's eyes, with tears running down his cheek. As Pharoah recieved the Puzzle, all the Items joined together to form the Millenium Staff. With it, Pharoah Pointed it at the floor, and it began to shake "Leave here, now!" And made a blue portal, leading to Yugi's world. They stepped out, and Yugi began to cry "Yami.. I cant believe I lost him..."

"Don't worry Yugi, you'll get over him, he'll never leave your heart, and you'll never forget him.. I promise.." Yugi and his buds went out shopping, and they split up, and each went into a different store. Yugi couldnt decide what he wanted for himself, as a reqard for saving his grampa, but he couldnt get over Yami. HE felt that someone was behind him, but when he turned, nothing happend. Yugi then heard a voice call out his name "Yugi.." Yugi began to think "Oh Jeez, I must be crazy!". He felt a hand approach his shoulder, and flipped around "Dont touch me, I know Karate!"

"Yugi, Calm down!" Called the voice. "Yami!" Yelled Yugi.

Disclaimer:

This Story is Copyright The Soldier, in Part and in whole. Any illegal reproduction, in whole or in part, without the consent of writer is prohibited. Any illegal sale of this story, in part or in whole, is stricly prohibited by federal law.

And if you do break any rule, I'll deliver some street justice to your arse!