Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Predicaments ❯ Pharoah's Back ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"YAMI! How'd you.. when'd you..Oh Yami, it's so good to see you again!" cried Yugi. "Dont worry my friend, I've never left you. Thats how I found you. I'm always in your heart young Yugi. But, I have to explain one thing. When you gave Pharoah the puzzle, he didn't destroy the Dark World, he merged it into this world." Yami said, with grave seriousness.

"That can't be.. Yami, we have to stop him!" Yugi said, knowing that Pharoah was not an easy opponent." I know, that is where we shall go, right now!" said Yami, and brought Yugi into the Dark World. Yami pulled Yugi behind a wall. "Shh, don't speak, We'll surprise him, make sure he cant go anywhere." Yami said, and Yugi replied with a strong "Right, lets go"

Before they could react, Pharoah appeared before them "Me, run? Ha, I never will, now, lets begin the duel.

-------

Yugi was desperate now. His chances were bleak, and without Yami, he couldnt think of any good plans. Yugi's chances of winning were none to zip. He lost this duel, and the world. Yugi was about to place his card down and call out his defeat, when he remembered that he had two pieces of exodia on the field. He had the swords of revealing light, and might have had a chance to win, if he only had Exodia, but they were thrown off the ship.

Yugi made one desperate attempt to see if he could pull it off, but he knew he had nothing. "{Please, heart of the cards.. guide me... restore a lost soul into my deck.. please..}" And Yugi drew one card. He didn't want to look at it, and just placed it on the field, two turns went by, and Yugi placed the card face down on the field each and every time.

"Well, Yugi, I know that you cannot defeat my Moth with two of his upgrades. You cannot defeat me without your Exodia. Ha!" Pharoah laughed heartily. "I know that Pharoah, but my grandpa's deck had never let me down! You will go down" Yugi stated, sounding surprisingly like Yami "{Well, here goes all or nothing. I hope I just go enough cards to find out a good strategy to use on him..}" Yugi thought, and shut his eyes

He flipped over all three cards at once time Exodia had somehow assembled on Yugi's field. He was stunned "{Exodia.. is on my side of the field.. But how?! Weevil threw it off the cruise ship, but Joey only got 2 of the pieces...} Well Pharoah, It seems that this duel, is OVER! EXODIA, OBLITERATE!" Exodia charged up his oblivion, and blasted the Moth to pieces, ans Pharoah's life points went down to 0. Pharoah could not be trusted any more, and had to be destroyed "Exodia, Finish off the pharoah!" And Exodia destroyed Pharoah's body, mind and purely evil soul.

Yugi picked up Yami, and carried his limp body back to his world. "Yami.. why did you have to go.. Please Yami.. Don't leave me here.. in this world.. alone.." Yugi's tears rolled down cheeks, and onto Yami's body. Yugi hoped that Yami would arise again, and joke openly as he usually would. But Yami was dead. He made a noble and brave sacrafice to save Yugi, and this world. He would be given a noble ceremony, and Yugi would never forget him.

-----

Yea, it's over, this is THE LAST Chapter of my story. Yeah Yeah, Yami's dead, now most of the girls will cry. Don't worry, he'll be in Yugi's heart forever, and his teachings will never leave him. So fear not, and await my next story. Who know's SOMEONE Might make a special apperance in one of Yugi's Predicaments!

----