Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wands & Demons ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter (WWAAAAAAAAAAAAA, sniffle, AAAAAAAAAA, gasps for breath, AAAAAAAAA)

The door and half the wall to the utility room blew in and spells began raining into the kitchen and destroying the tiled floor and leaving long gouge marks on the walls down the hallway. Harry tried to blink the pain away while pulling out his wand out of the pocket of his jeans (Shadow lent him and Ron some clothes) and walked over to the entrance to the kitchen and began shooting stunning spells back. Attica grabbed her rifle out of a duffle bag and began picking off the Death Eaters one by one, but for every one she killed 5 more took their place. Ron and Hermione began shooting back along with Harry and soon the Death Eaters were forced back but the knew they were just regrouping for another assault. This gave them a moment to think themselves and Algernon was grabbing the bags and said, "look everyone get into the boat as quickly as you can, I'm going now" and she practically kicked the door down and ran down to the rivers edge.

Then Shadow grabbed Attica's rifle and yelled, "Go follow Algernon I'll hold them off". Attica knew better than to argue and left immediately, then an innumerable amount of killing curses came ripping through the debris and 20 fresh Death Eaters blasted into this kitchen and began firing at anything that moved. Harry was about to shoot back but Shadow forced him back and yelled, "run NOW", Harry was about to argue but he pulled a small dagger out of his sleeve and put it against his throat and said in dangerous tones "go now". Then Ron and Hermione came up behind him and pulled on his shirt, and his last view of Shadow was him pulling the trigger on one of the Death Eaters, before they almost dragged him away from the fight and they ran through the open door with the faint sounds of Shadows gun going off. They ran faster than they even could of dreamed down to the waters edge and scrambled into the boat and Algernon hastily started the engine and began to takeoff when Harry was forced to the floor of the boat when an immense pain ripped through his scar. Then an evil green glow erupted through the boarded up windows and the door and all noise coming from the house ceased.

Harry knew what had happened in the house but he was unsure if the others could take the news, but it was painful to keep it to himself so he pulled in a deep shuddering breath and said in bland unemotional tones "Voldamort got Shadow". Everyone's heads snapped in his direction and the all stared at him for a while before turning to stair at the house for a while before Ron gasped, "they got brooms", and sure enough 4 Death Eaters were hurtling towards them on broomsticks. Algernon gunned the engine and they hurtled forward across the water with the 4 Death Eaters in tow, the began raining down stunning spells at the boat and Algernon began weaving left & right to throw them off. Harry, Ron, and Hermione shot stunning spells back and it forced the Death Eaters (I'll call them DE from now on because I'm lazy) to dodge and weave in their part.

Then Algernon called back to them after a very near miss "you better get them quick I cant go like this forever" and another spell exploded in the water about 3ft away from the bow. Then Attica pulled out a revolver and began shooting back, she nailed on square between the eyes and he fell off the broom and into the water, the broom coasted a bit before landing in the boat. Harry wasted no time and grabbed the broom, got on, and flew off to get the DE's from the air; he snuck up underneath one and kicked him off his broom, and his broom flew off and knocked another DE off his broom, Attica got the next one right on the forehead. They all breathed a collective sigh of relief, and Harry landed on the boat still tense and high on adrenalin. Algernon turned the boat to the left and headed to the opposite side of the river to this safehouse.