Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ "Father is a jerk" ❯ Crazy ass kids ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok dudes I know I haven't updated this story in a while but it's hard to write stuff on this one. I don't really like it all that much. Anyway I do know where I'm going with it and the thing is. Once I get them into training this will get very good. Anyway please review!!!!! ^_~

~Serena and Inuyasha's house~

*Ok now where gonna go back a few nights ago since I never finished there conversation. Sorry bout that I got so caught up in that fight*

"Of course I don't think, that, that would put her in danger my love." Inuyasha told Serena kissing the top of her head.

"I still have a bad feeling about this."

"I will watch the both of them. Plus we will be leaving soon to start her training."

"True. Well good night Inuyasha."

"Good Night Serena."

*Ok now we are back at that morning after the fight and after all the rape and the news thingy. *

The Inuyasha family was sitting at the table eating breakfeast.

"Inuyasha can I talk to you before you leave for work."

"Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! Mommy and Daddy are going to have a `Talk'" Joel and Benji stated.

Inuyasha and Serena glared at their 2 boys.

They just smiled and went back to eating their cereal.

"Funny, funny you 2. Now get going to school. You too Rini."

"Yes mother." The 3 kids stated gathering their backpacks and walking out the door.

"See ya later!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Bye mom bye dad!" The 3 kids yelled back.

They were gone.

"Inuyasha did you see that on the news!"

"You are thinking Kurama did it am I correct?"

"YES! I really think he is a pedifile and I don't want Rini in any danger."

"Look she is starting her training tomorrow."

"I thought it was in a couple of weeks sweetie."

"No I changed the date. Her teacher already knows. I called her last night."

"Good. The sooner and longer she can train. Hopefully she will forget about this Kurama boy."

"Hopefully but not likely Serena."

Serena sighed.

"Well I have to go to work and talk to my brother about tomorrow."

"All right. See you later Inuyasha."

"Bye Serena."

~Sess and Lita's house~

"As long as you know."

"Mom I wouldn't lie."

"Well you 2 have to go to school anyway."

Sesshomaru walked down the stairs and walked over to Lita he whispered something in her ear.

"All right."

"Do you 2 want to stay home today and rest?"

"SURE!" The 2 happy kids replied smiling. (Who wouldn't?! Their mom just said u could stay home!)

"You 2 sure. Your not going to miss anything important."

"Positive. Mom I promise we will go tomorrow."

"I know you will be going to tomorrow."

"True! Mom you're the best!"

"Thank your father." Lita said shaking her head and walking into the kitchen.

"Since you 2 are staying home, I expect your math and social to be mastered cause I heard from your teachers there is a quiz in a few days."

"Are you serious!" The 2 shouted.

"Yes."

"Well I guess we can study then Amara."

"We don't have to study all day. Remember that."

"I know."

"Thanks again dad and have a good day at work." The 2 ran upstairs to go back to sleep for a while.

"Crazy ass kids. Bye Lita. See you later."

"Bye Sesshomaru!"

Chapter concluded! I'm not going to write anymore for this chapter because the next chapter there going into training and then the fun begins. I mean like I will probably update a bit more on this story. Don't get your hopes up people. I want some more reviews dudes! And fluffyfan I mean not just from you. Some other people that read this story cause I know she didn't access this story 286 or more times. Well anyway people who read this story please review. Fluffyfan don't take it personal or nothing. I appreciate all of your reviews. Just I would like some reviews from other peoples' too. ^_^

~Inuyashalover27~