Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ "Father is a jerk" ❯ A new beginning *training* ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
know I haven’t updated in a long-time but o haven’t been working on this story for a while and actually I took a vacation for a while. But here’s another chapter for you people who are actually reading this.

~Later that night~

“Rini are you almost ready to leave?”

“Yea hold on” She came down the stairs with a small bag.

Her father sighed. “Go put that back upstairs. You don’t need that to train.”

“Don’t I need some clothes?” All you need is the clothes your wearing and the other pair I have in the car. Now lets go!”

She ran down the stairs and got into the car. Serena walked over by Inuyasha. “Do you think she’ll be ok?”

“She’ll be fine. With Sesshomaru, Miko, Max, and I’ll be there too. I’m Sure of it, she’ll be fine.”

About 4 hours later they reached a forest where they say Miko, Max and Sesshomaru. Rini and Inuyasha got out of the car and left it there. They started to walked inside of the forest and inside of all whole new world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R 20;Um dad what is this place? I smell demons everywhere.” Rini said looking around confused.

“This is where your uncle and I grew up.” He said sternly.

They walked through these lands and then went to the out skirts, where Max build a fire. The 3 kids sat down and looked at Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. They looked sternly at there children but most importantly at Rini.

Inuyasha spoke first, “Understand your not here to fool around. Your not here to have fun. Your not here to chit-chat either.”

“You’re here for seriously deadly training. You may think this is funny but you kids will be put into positions to fight Full demons like us our age our experience and you have to be ready for it or say bye to your lives.” Sesshomaru said shooting each of them a sword. “Hold onto these.”


Converting /tmp/phptItCcj to /dev/stdout