Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ G.E.E ❯ Three Years Earlier ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

G.E.E

By demon fire chick

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN YU* YU* HAKUSHO OR INU YASHA

Prologue: Three Years Earlier

Downtown Los Angeles, 2000

`Where am I?'

`Who am I?' The twelve-year-old girl slowly opened her eyes to find herself staring into more blackness. Her eyes adjusted to the lack of light to find herself lying in an ally somewhere. She shut her eyes tightly closed as she tried to stand up. She groaned in pain and felt dizzy and sick.

She instinctively sniffed the stale air around her catching the smell of garbage, alcohol, and… death?

She turned quickly to find the source of the smell and quickly side stepped an attack to her neck from a strange man. He quickly turned back around to stare at his strange meal. The girl gasped in horror when she saw the man's contorted face, yellow eyes, and sharp teeth.

"Your fast little girl," the monster said hungrily, "I like fast food."

His words struck a nerve. `Little. I'll show him little.'

The girl quickly made a grab for the man's neck with her left hand and squeezed as hard as she could.

"No one calls me little and gets away with it!" Her gripped became tighter until the man's head popped off and turned to dust.

The little girl stared in amazement at what she had done. She noticed a small red mark on her left wrist. She grabbed her wrist and looked closely at the mark: 000G.E.E.

"What am I?" She said out loud.