Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ G.E.E ❯ Found ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

G.E.E.

By: demon fire chick

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN YU* YU* HAKUSHO OR INU YASHA

Chapter 5: Found

Kagome was awakened by Shippou the next morning. "Come on Kagome, its time to get up." Kagome stretched out her arms and yawned. She looked up at the branch that Gee slept on the night before, but it was empty. She looked around the camp site, but she wasn't around.

"Where's Gee?" There was a rustling in the bushes. The group turned to see what was making the sound. Gee stepped out into the clearing wearing a blue and white striped tube top with beige cargo pants. Her hair was wet and was done up into pigtails with white string.

"Morning everyone." She was smiling cheerfully. The group stared at her weird attire. She noticed their stares. "When you live alone for three years, your fashion sense goes a little wild."

"Why aren't you living with your family?" Kagome asked sincerely. Gee's face changed from happy to sad in an instant. "I'm sorry… if I'd have thought they were dead…"

"No need to apologize. I don't even know who they are. Never knew them."

Kagome gave a silent `oh' and started to put stuff into her backpack. Gee watched as the it became bigger and bulkier.

"How can you carry that thing?"

"Practice."

Gee knelt down beside her. "Here let me help you." She took the backpack and dumped out the contents. Then she muttered something softly and the backpack glowed briefly. Then Gee began to put Kagome's stuff into the it. The backpack stayed the same size the whole time. When she was done she handed the small bag back to Kagome, who just stared at it in amazement. "Now you can put as much stuff in it as you like and it will stay a manageable size." She smiled again.

The group had started off on the road toward the village. It wasn't long before Gee got bored.

"You know we could get there faster if you wanted to. Personally I want to check on Kurama." She started to blush furiously after she realized what she just said.

"How do you propose we get there?" questioned Sango slightly giggling.

Gee smiled and cracked her knuckles. "Okay. Let's see I could transport us straight to the village."

They all looked at each other and nodded. "Alright then, grab onto someone. Miroku hold Shippou's hand." Kagome and Botan held onto Gee's shoulders. "Everyone ready."

"Um… could you not land us smack dab in the middle of the village. Maybe near the God Tree." Gee nodded and closed her eyes. Then they disappeared in a flash of light.

From above, Sesshomaru saw the group an instance before they disappeared. He especially noticed the strangely dressed girl. `Such power came from a single girl. I must have her.'

The group of travelers appeared out of no where next to the God Tree. Gee looked up at the huge tree when she noticed a dark figure hanging on it. "What's that up there?" She pointed at it and everyone looked up.

"Another demon has been slain by Kikyo it appears." Inu Yasha smirked. "I'm just glad I'm still not up there."

Gee look carefully at the figure then gasped when she recognized it. "Botan, it is Hiei."

"What?" She looked carefully and put her hand over her mouth to stifle and gasp of horror.

"You know that guy?"

"Unfortunately yes. He's part of our missing team." Gee leap up the tree and landed on a branch next to his still form. His chest moved up and down slightly. "He's barely alive." She reached for the arrow in his shoulder. When her fingertips touched it the arrow disappeared and Hiei's body slide down the tree.

Hiei was pulled out of the darkness that surrounded him and was brought back into the light. He slowly opened his eyes to look at the face of an angel. `Am I in heaven?'

"Hiei? Are you okay?" the angel's voice was sweet and gentle. "Earth to Hiei." Hiei suddenly realized that he was still alive and that the angel was Gee. He was suddenly wide awake. "Well at least he's not dead."

Hiei looked around at the people around him only recognizing Gee and Botan. Then his eyes looked at a raven haired girl and he was suddenly panicking. "Stay away from me miko!" He shouted.

The girl stood there unaffected by his demand. Gee placed her hands on his shoulder. "Hiei listen to me. Kikyo pinned you to the tree, not Kagome. Got it?" Hiei nodded slowly then attempted to stand up. He stumbled and fell back down only to be caught by Gee. "Don't try to walk. Come on let's get you to the village."

Hiei leaned on Gee, glad that for once there was a light in his dark life.

The group had gathered in Kaede's hut for lunch. Kaede was surprised to see them back so soon with two more people with them. Botan had explained their reason for being in the past. "So Gee what's your story? Why do you have that strange code on your wrist?"

"I think it's best that I tell my tale when we find Yusuke and Kuwabara and when Kurama wakes up. I don't want to tell my story twice." She was depressed. "I'm going for a walk." She stood and picked up the Iwatani (A/N: That's the quarter staff thing from before) and her bag then walked out of the hut.

Gee walked out of the village and into the forest. She collapsed onto the ground in tears. `Might as well cry now so I don't when I tell them.' She just knelt there on the ground for a couple of minutes until she couldn't cry anymore. Then she just sat there in silence for a couple more minutes before standing up and headed back to the village.

Gee heard a slight rustling then saw a shadow move through the trees. `What is that thing? Better kill it before it starts terrorizing the village.' She sprinted off through the woods, chasing after the shadow ahead of her.

She stopped at an area that was slightly covered by tree. These trees had several giant white bundles hanging off their branches. `There are humans inside.' Gee thought as she sniffed at one of the bundles.

"Messing with my meals, are you?" came a hissing voice from behind her. Gee turned around and just barely missed being caught in the spider youkai's web. Gee readied herself and the Iwatani for another attack. Then sure enough the spider spit another web in her direction. Gee jumped into the air and landed right on top of the creature. The Iwatani suddenly transformed into a broad sword and Gee plunged it into the spider's back. It let out a high pitched screech before falling to the ground dead.

"I hate bugs." Gee hopped off the youkai's corpse and began cutting down the bundles with the sword. She opened up each of them only to find frightened and confused villagers. There were only two bundles left.

She cut them open to find a dazed Yusuke and unconcious Kuwabara. "Come on Yusuke get up and help me with the lug head." Yusuke stood up but his knees gave in and he stumbled right back down to the ground. "The fumes must be making you dizzy." Gee dug through her bag. "There must be something… ah here we go." She pulled out a bottle of antidote and told Yusuke to drink it.

He slowly drank half the bottle. `Disgusting.' He suddenly felt warm and he fell on his back and into a feverish fit. This went on for a couple of minutes before he blacked out completely.

Yusuke woke up with a start with his face covered in a cold sweat. He looked around. He was still in the spiders youkai's forest but the spider was gone. Gee was sitting in a nearby tree and Kuwabara was sitting under the same tree, awake.

"Finally, I thought we might have lost you there." Gee didn't even look at him as she said this. "I think Kuwabara here would've been more upset. Now can we get back to the village before dark." She hopped out of the tree and started to walk off with Kuwabara behind her. Yusuke slowly stood up making sure he wouldn't fall again. Then he followed Gee and Kuwabara through the forest.

Back at the Village

"Where is she? She's been gone for hours." Hiei paced around the hut. `I hope nothing happens to her. I would never forgive myself if anything happened… wait a minute why am I worried about a human?'

Inu Yasha was become annoyed with Hiei non changing pattern across the hut. "Will you sit down. Your making me dizzy!" But Hiei kept it up not hearing the complaint.

"Maybe you should listen to him squirt. Yusuke is dizzy enough without you making it worst." Came a voice from the doorway. Everyone turned to see Gee and two boys in the doorway. The red headed boy had spoken.

The other boy stumbled into the hut. Botan helped him to a bed to lie down on. Where did you find them?" Botan asked Gee.

"They and a couple of villagers were on the menu for a youkai in the forest."

"There have been a couple of villagers disappearing for the last couple of weeks. The youkai is gone?" Kaede asked.

"For good."