Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ G.E.E ❯ Stolen Kisses ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

G.E.E.

By: demon fire chick

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN YU* YU* HAKUSHO OR INU YASHA.

Chapter 6: Stolen Kisses

Gee could feel the full moon coming. She hated when it did. She would have to get away from her new friends for a few days while she hid away to keep from being humiliated.

She sat there in the room that Kurama was still lying in. The others, except for Yusuke, had gone to sleep in other huts cause this hut would not hold 12 people. Gee had volunteered to stay in Kaede's hut and watch the two boys.

She watched Kurama's quiet form. `He looks so peaceful just lying there.' She sat there and memorized the soft lines of his handsome features. Then she just stared into space imagining what it would be like to be in a relationship with Kurama. She never really got close to people. `The people I get close to always seem to get hurt. But these people can take care of themselves and for once I have true friends.'

Gee was so deep in her own thoughts that she didn't hear Kurama stir and groan. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed it was night and he was inside a hut. He tried to sit up but his back was in so much pain that he had to lay back down.

"Is someone there?" Gee snapped back into reality when she heard someone speak. She looked at Kurama and noticed his emerald eyes where opened. She slowly crawled to his side.

Kurama heard something move beside him. He strained to see what it was, but it was too dark to see anything. "I'm here Kurama." The angelic voice came to Kurama like a sweet caress. A figure became visible in the dark room. It came closer until Kurama recognized that it was Gee's petite form that was kneeling next to him.

"How are you feeling?" She spoke in that heavenly voice again.

"Like I got hit by a speeding train." She smiled sweetly. "How long was I out?"

"Two days. But you'll be fine once you rest a while."

`This couldn't be her. I always thought her to be serious and harsh. Not happy and gentle.' Kurama just stared at her beautiful face. Her gold eyes glowed brilliantly in the dark like a cat's. Her hair hung loosely around her face. His hand reached up to caress her beautiful features.

She saw his hand reaching up for her face and wanted to move away but couldn't. His hand finally reached her face and stroked her cheek lightly. She closed her eyes at his touch and sighed contently. She was so happy that a few tears of joy slid down her soft cheek.

Kurama noticed the tears and whispered softly. "Don't cry. I don't want you to cry."

She smiled again. "I'm crying cause for once in my life, I'm happy." Kurama smiled back slightly. Then he slowly brought her face down to his. His lips came to her cheek and he kissed away a salty tear drop. Then he kissed away another and another. He then placed a kiss on her lips.

Gee had kept her eyes closed as Kurama kissed away her tears. But when she had felt his soft lips kiss hers she suddenly opened her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming. When she knew she wasn't she gasped in surprised.

Kurama had pulled away when she had gasped. Her head hung over his still. "I'm sorry I…" But before he could finish his apology, Gee had her lips back on his. It was his turn to gasp as her hand touched his face. Kurama gave in to the sweet kiss. His hands brush through her long, silky hair.

He felt Gee's velvety tongue lick his lips. But he pulled away. "I think that is enough tonight." She nodded and gave him a sweet smile.

"Get some sleep, tomorrow might be a long day." Gee started to crawl back to her spot by the wall. She sat back and let sleep take her.

Hiei had wanted to keep an eye on Gee. He couldn't help liking her. She was the closest thing he had to a light in his dark life, next to Yukina. He hopped into a tree outside the old woman's hut. He looked in the small window but couldn't see anything at first.

When his eyes adjusted to the darkness in the hut and was hurt by the scene he saw before him. Kurama and Gee's lips were locked together it what looked like a passionate kiss. Hiei's light had been smothered and he was once again left in the dark.

Everyone was at Kaede's hut for breakfast the next morning. They all tried as hard as they could to squeeze into the tiny space. The girls sat in one corner and the boys in another with Miroku trying to get as close to the girls as he possibly could. But all he managed to get was four lumps on his head.

Gee tried not to look at Kurama but her eyes just kept looking up at his handsome features. Kurama was trying not to look at Gee's beautiful face, but every time he looked up he saw her looking at him and they would both look away quickly. Everyone, except Yusuke, didn't notice.

After breakfast everyone wanted to go outside and stretch after being crammed into such a tiny space. Yusuke came up to Kurama with an evil grin on his face. "So, how was it?" Kurama looked at the spirit detective with a confused look on his face.

"Breakfast was fine. Why do you ask?"

"Not breakfast you idiot. I'm talking about last night." Kurama turned 5 shades of red.

"It was nice."

"Just nice?"

"What do you want Yusuke?" Kurama suspected that he wanted something for his silence.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to rub in that every girl at your school has a crush on you and you go for a girl you've only known for a day. What does she got that those girls back home don't have?"

Kurama glanced over at the Gee who was laughing with Kagome. "A need to be loved." Was all he said before he walked away from Yusuke.

"Everyone's here Gee and you'd said that you would tell us your story." Kagome was eager to listen to Gee's life story. Gee on the other hand wanted to postpone the moment for as long as possible. She knew she would burst into tears in front of them. But she couldn't hide forever.

"Okay but we're staying outside." Everyone murmured in agreement. Gee sat on a nearby stump. Everyone sat or stood around her. She took a deep shaky breath. Then she got right to the point.

"Three years ago, I woke up in an alley in downtown Los Angeles, with no memory of who I was or of a life before that moment. My head was full of information that I knew wasn't suppose to there. Thing like plans for military aircraft and fighting techniques. A couple of seconds later I was attacked by a vampire and soon found out I had a short temper. I saw these marks on my wrist and came up with a name of my own: Gee."

She had to stop when she saw the confused faces of Inu Yasha, Shippou, Sango, and Miroku. Kagome quick tried to explain the things they didn't understand before Gee continued.

"A couple of months later I found I could use magic. It took me a couple of weeks to control my powers but I mastered them. I stole the things I needed for a month. Until I stole something worth while. A secret military weapon that they were going to use to change the course of history so that they could rule the world. After I stole it, they sent their other weapons after me. Things like me except more, complete, you could say. I soon understood what the letter on my wrist meant: Genetically Enhanced Experiment."

She took a breath while Kagome explained some more.

"The last experiment they sent after me was Geef (A/N: Pronounced Jeff). He almost succeeded in killing me until he suddenly dropped dead on top of me. I found that I had killed him with my mind. I got scared and locked myself away for a year. I came out when I had figured out how the device that I had stolen worked. That's when I became a portal traveler. I soon discovered that I knew every language that was know to man and demons."

She told them of her adventures through time and around the world. She told them how she got a job as a singer and the all other things she had done for the past three years, except certain nights. Her story took so long that Gee didn't notice the sun going down behind her until she felt her nails grow slightly. By then she had finished her sad story. Everyone was hungry from skipping lunch and was heading back to the hut for dinner, but Gee remained outside to watch the sun set slowly before darting off into the forest.

Kurama and Hiei were the only ones who noticed that Gee was missing from the group at dinner. But everyone heard the howl coming from the forest. "Looks like the wild dogs are out tonight." Kaede commented when the howl died down.

Hiei, not wanting to remain in the over crowded hut any longer, stood up and walked out of the hut. He looked to where he had last seen Gee but she wasn't there. `Guess she went for a walk. I don't blame her.' He started walking in the direction of the forest.

Hiei stood at the base of the God Tree where he had been pinned by Kikyo and found by Gee. `Can't you think about anything except that human. You can't have her. She belongs to Kurama.'

A low sob snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked up into the branches of the tree but couldn't see anything. He silently hopped up the branches until he came to the source of the noise.

A girl was sitting on the branch crying sad tears. `Wait since when did girls have dog ears.' He came closer to the girl silently.

"You may be stealthy, Hiei, but my sense of smell is quite hard to hide from." The girl turned around. Hiei stared at Gee. She had grown a pair of brown dog ears on top of her head. Her nails had grown longer. Her spirit energy was way above normal.

"What's wrong with you Gee?"

"It's the full moon. I'm kind of like a werewolf."

"Why are you out here though?" He didn't like her being out here by herself.

"Cause it's humiliating. Please don't tell them Hiei. I'll do anything." Gee pleaded. Hiei started to come closer to her face. His face was inches from hers. He hesitated a little before closing the gap between their lips. Gee gasped as his hand came up and stroked her cheek.

Hiei pulled away and hopped down the tree leaving a surprised Gee staring after him. `I'll never tell them.'

Naraku was furious. He had witnessed the tender moment between the fire youkai and his beautiful witch. `I will make her mine even if I have to kill the youkai brat.'

Sesshomaru had seen the witch kiss the red headed kitsune and the fire youkai. He wanted he more than ever now that he knew she was a demon. He would make her his before the full moon disappeared.

A/N: Looks like things will be heating up soon. I have one vote Kurama and one vote Hiei. Who will win her over before the story ends? Heck I don't even know and I'm writing the story. Please read, review, and vote.