Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ G.E.E ❯ Threats and Secrets ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

G.E.E.

By: demon fire chick

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN YU* YU* HAKUSHO OR INU YASHA!

Chapter 7: Threats and Secrets

Sesshomaru landed softly on a branch near the girl's sleeping form in the God Tree. The moonlight illuminated her features. He was about to lean down to pick her up but he suddenly felt a slight pressure on his throat. He looked down at the broad sword that had appeared out of no where and gulped.

The girl smiled with her eyes closed. "I've told you before Hiei. Underestimating other will get you kill." She opened her eyes to look at the guy who'd tried to disturb her sleep and gasp. `That's not Hiei.'

Sesshomaru hit the sword out of her hands causing to drop to the ground. Then he grabbed her around her waist and leaped into the air, heading west. "You will be mine wench." The only thing Gee could do was scream before he knocked her out.

Kurama was lying on the floor of a hut thinking about Gee. `How can a person like her have such a sad life.' He remembered the kiss from the night before. There was a sense of longing in it. Like a desperate cry for love. `I wish I could comfort her in my arms, holding her close…'

A shrill scream broke his train of thought. He stood up and ran outside followed by Yusuke and Hiei. Everyone was standing outside looking towards the forest. Inu Yasha spotted the source of the scream. A white dot was flying out of the trees caring someone under it's arm. "Sesshomaru." Inu Yasha hissed the name in pure hatred before looking closely at the person in his arms. "He has kidnapped Gee."

Kurama was filled with fear and hatred. Someone had kidnapped the girl he loved. A low growl came from his throat. "Who the hell is Sesshomaru and where the hell is he taking her?"

"Sesshomaru is the Lord of the Western Lands as well as my youkai half- brother. He's most likely taking her to his palace in the west." Kurama started walking toward the western lands. "Where the hell do you think your going Kurama?"

"I'm going to go find her, what do think?"

"So your just going to walk up to the palace gates alone? Not without me you aren't." Inu Yasha walked up next the him.

"I'm coming too. I owe Gee my life." Yusuke stepped forward.

"So do I." Kuwabara stepped up next to Yusuke. Hiei didn't say anything. He stepped forward with the other two boys.

"Well then I guess we are all going." Botan and the others came forward. Kurama nodded his gratitude towards all of them before setting off towards the God Tree.

Gee's bag and the Iwatani lay at the base of the sacred tree. Kurama picked the up and turned back to the others. "Lets go."

Western Lands

Gee was laying in a cloud of feathers and soft silk. She wanted to sit up and look around but her head throbbed painfully, causing her to lay back down on a white bed. She stared at the ceiling that had silver curtains hanging down and around the bed. A cool breeze passed over her.

"Ah, mistress, you're finally awake." The voice startled her. She sat up in the bed, ignoring her body's pleas to stay still. Standing in the doorway was a gray female kitsune and by the way she was dressed you could tell she was a servant.

"Where am I?" Gee was trying to remain calm.

"In the palace of Lord Sesshomaru, ruler of the western lands, mistress. Now come with me. I have orders to bathe and clothe you." She turned and walked out the room. Gee hesitated but followed her through the hallways of the western palace to the hot springs.

The bath had been nice. Gee felt cleaner than she ever was in her life. But her new clothes made her feel trapped. She hated dresses. `You can't move in them when you want to and I can't walk worth crap.' The kitsune had left her in a different room then the one she had woken up in.

This one was gold instead of silver. She walked over to the open window and looked out. The land here was beautiful. The mountains were snowcapped and the trees were a luscious green. The air was crisp and refreshing. She closed her eyes and Kurama's face instantly popped into her mind. His sweet smile. His beautiful emerald eyes.

She was pulled out of her daydream by a pair of warm arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her to their body. "Hello witch." Gee kicked and tried to push away from whoever held her but only succeeded in getting pulled closer to them. "Why try wench? Why don't you just quit ?"

"Because I suddenly figured out why I was brought here? I'm not a toy to be played with you know." She put her hands behind her back and put them close to the person's stomach. "Now let me go or I'll blast your stomach into goo." Her hands started to glow a bright yellow.

Sesshomaru gave a low chuckle before he spoke again. "I wouldn't do that if you value your friend's lives more than you own." Gee took away her hands and stopped struggling. Tears fell down her cheeks as she thought of what might happen if she didn't do as he said. She saw Kurama's bloody body lying in a heap on the ground, Kagome's eyes staring blankly at her, and Hiei… `Don't think like that.'

"That's a good girl. Now you will do as I say when I say it. Is that understood?" All Gee could do was nod her head. "Good. Now leave until I send for you." Gee bowed and turned to leave.

`Now I have her under my thumb. Such a foolish girl.'

Elsewhere

Kurama felt something pass through him that made him stop. Anger , fear, and defeat. He saw images of him and the others dead. The others noticed he had stopped and looked back at him. Anger crossed his features.

"What's wrong Kurama?" asked Yusuke as her walked up to him.

"Sesshomaru threatens to kill us if Gee doesn't cooperate with him." Kagome gasped slightly.

Inu Yasha stepped towards him. "He won't kill her. Not until he gets what he wants. I'm not sure what it is but it must be something big." Kurama was still looking upset. Inu Yasha's word didn't make him feel any better.

"I now what he wants." Everyone turned towards Hiei. "He wants her."

"But Sesshomaru hates humans. Why does he want her?" Inu Yasha was confused.

"Because, at the moment Gee isn't exactly human."

Kurama looked up at Hiei. "What do you mean, Hiei?"

"I saw her a couple of hours before Sesshomaru took her. During the full moon she becomes a hanyou that looks like Inu Yasha. That's why she wasn't at dinner that night. She was hiding from us."

"But why? We wouldn't make fun of her." Kagome could believe what was being said.

"She didn't want to scare her new friends. She has led such a lonely life and when she finally has the one thing she's always wanted, she wants to keep it." The group just stared at him.

"How do you know all this?" Sango stepped up to him as if challenging him to lie to her.

"I am telepathic. She was thinking too loud." Sango took one last look at him before backing away.

"How come you didn't tell us this before Hiei?" Kurama was obviously annoyed at the fire demon.

"She made me promise not to tell. But I've broken that one promise to save her. Now let's get going."

Western Lands

Sat in the silver room once again. She had stopped crying hours ago. All she could do was sit there a wish that she could die. But she couldn't kill herself. She was too afraid that Sesshomaru would kill her friends if she did. She started to sing.

`It lasts for a heartbeat,

But it's such a feeling of being one,

When I talk to you.

You make me complete,

You make me feel connected,

To the earth beneath my feet.

You've made me laugh,

And you've help to cry.

You've shared all of yourself with me.

You've shown me life,

You've taught m'

Gee couldn't finish. All she could do was brake into a quiet sob. "Oh Kurama."

There came a quiet knock on the door. "Who is it?" Gee wiped away her tears quickly as the gray kitsune came in. She saw the girls tear streaked face and came forward.

"Why, what is the matter mistress? Has that little toad, Jakken, bother you?" Gee merely shook her head. "Do you miss someone, a loved one perhaps?" She nodded her head.

"I miss someone that I love so very much."

"Who is this special someone? Your mother or a sibling?"

"I miss my love, Kurama." The maid nodded in understanding.

"Come now miss, let's get you cleaned up for dinner. My lord has given you a new dress to wear cause he noticed how uncomfortable you are in the one you are wearing now." The kitsune stifled a giggle until Gee broke into a fit of laughter and was forced to join in.

"What do they call you?" Gee asked after they had stopped laughing.

"They call me Fugi mistress."

Fugi had been right about the new dress. It was made of white flowing silk with a silver trim. The bottom flowed out and covered her sandal clad feet. The sleeves flowed over her hands like water. She felt more freedom in this dress.

Fugi had pulled back her long hair into a tight bun. Then placed in milky white pearls. Then a crown of pearls was placed on head. She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped in awe. She looked radiant.

"My lord has sent you this mistress." Gee looked to see what it was and gasped. It was a necklace of silver beads. Fugi tied them around her neck. She looked at her reflection again but was saddened. "Mistress are you alright?"

"He's only doing this to make me forget about him, isn't he?" Fugi looked down at her feet and nodded her head. Gee let out a frustrated sigh. "Well if it means that my friends will be safe, then I'll go along."

There was a knock on the door and a little toad entered. Gee looked at him curiously before he spoke. "My Lord Sesshomaru wishes for you dine with him tonight?" Gee simply nodded and the toad left.

"Who and what in the hell was that?"

"That was Jakken, Sesshomaru's pet toad. Also a little pervert." Fugi began to laugh again and Gee soon joined her.

Gee sat silently next to Sesshomaru at dinner that night. Many other youkai lords were also dinning there that night. Some shot disgusted looks her way, as if she were a weed in a bed of roses.

After the feast, Sesshomaru turned towards Gee. "I think some entertainment is in order. Entertain us wench."

"And what, my lord, would you like me to do?"

"Sing us song." Gee nodded and stood up. The youkai turned their attention towards the hanyou girl. She turned back to Sesshomaru.

"Is there any particular song you wish me to sing, my lord?" He just glared at her as if to say `Just do it.' She shrugged and began to sing "Rose". And a wondrous thing happened.

The potted plants in the room began to grow and beautiful flowers burst into bloom instantly. When her song was over everything stopped growing. All the youkai lords, even Sesshomaru, stared at her in awe. Gee thought she had gained some respect from them, but Sesshomaru only wanted her more than ever. She turned and walked out of the hall with all of them still staring at her.

A/N: So what do you think. The rating will go up a couple of notches for torture, rape, and maybe a lemon if I get my reviews.

Signed, demon fire chick