Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hands of fate ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey peeps, so what's up? I was wondering what kind of story I should write next. So email me or write a review or something! Well here's the story
Another story
A woman with hair black as a raven and eyes blood red, her skin pale like the moon and lips a rosy pink. The woman looked to be in her early twenties wearing a kimono of pink and white, with a yellow obi holding it together. She rode a top a white feather that glided through the air floating in the wind like a boat on the sea. The skies thunder and crackled with energy as the strange woman flew through the night.
The strange lady had been flying for sometime when she started to descend, her feather floated lower and lower till it almost touched the ground, it was then that with a wave of her hand it transformed back into a small feather which she placed in her bun on the top of her head. She moved quickly yet gracefully through the woods and into a clearing.
The clearing was small and filled with an array of flowers colored like the rainbow. It was surrounded by trees that had the first signs of fall painted over the beauty of green. The winds blew fiercely through out the clearing as if a warning to all who dare enter the place of serenity. A small brook ran from one end to the other trickling clear drops of water over the pebbles of gold that littered its bottom.
The strange woman entered the clearing and was met by another, a girl about seventeen in age with long raven hair that fell to her knees, brown eyes that sparkled brightly with purity and wisdom, and skin that was a healthy pale. The girl wore a green mini skirt that stopped at her finger tips with a sailor fuki held with a red scarf. Her socks came to her mid thigh while her black school shoes were covered in dry mud and clay.
The two seemed to size each other up while they each stood in silence waiting for the other to make the first move. It was the seventeen year old raven-haired beauty who made the first move, to speak.
“Kagura what are you doing here?” questioned the girl to the one known as Kagura.
Kagura answered, “I have come to make peace with you miko, I despise Naraku as much as you do. I only wish to be free of his control. I have finally thought of a way to be free, I wish to give you my demon powers therefore releasing me from the bond Naraku has placed on me. What do you say?”
“I believe you but only because I can read you ki. It's not evil, but sad, but be warned if this is a trap, I will purify you,” warned the said miko.
“Then let's get to work!”
The two worked through the night performing blood bonds and rituals. While working they talked about things that came to there minds. It turned out, the miko, Kagome, was from the future and that Kagura, knew of Naraku's newest plan. When the two finally finished the laborious ritual, there stood Kagura as a human, her eyes once blood red and hard had now turned a cloudy blue, her teeth had shrunk to normal human proportions, and she now had a heart. Kagome however, whose hair was black as night now held highlights of red and gold. Her once chestnut brown eyes changes to a royal blue. Kagome's body had also filled out more during the ritual. Her outfit had also changed instead of her school uniform she wore a silver kimono with blood red ivy climbing up the side intertwined with green and blue. All in all they were both very beautiful.
Kagome walked towards the brook she had seen earlier, it was strange being a Youkai, it must have been three in the morning and she could see like it was noon. Her hearing had also increased she could hear the crickets chirping miles away. It wasn't until she took a deep breath that her mind went reeling with information of what smells belonged to what. It was then a thought hit her.
“Kagura, What am I going to do, I can't go to school like this!” Kagome exclaimed
“Settle down Kagome, I already thought of it, here drink this.” Kagura said as she handed a bottle of green liquid to the youkai in front of her.
Kagome looked at it accusingly before taking it and drinking it in one gulp. Surprised at the burning sensation that glided down her throat she dropped the container shattering it into little pieces. One of which dug deep into her skin, yet she was surprised when the cut seemed to heal itself after a few seconds. Suddenly there was a horrid pain in her stomach that spread into the farthest reaches of her fingertips. Her body felt like it was being pierced by thousands of knives heated in the deepest reaches of hell, and then it stopped and…
Kagome fell forward and into darkness.
 
So did you guys like it? Oh yeah all of you must review or my insane yami-thing Aurora will attack you. Gotta go, so bye!