Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
-KAGOME’S POV-
“Inuyasha , Kagome or Kikyo? Who shall we choose?”, questioned Sango.

“Kikyo , of course! Why would we want to choose that baka , Kagome ?”Came the reply from Inuyasha.

“Yeah, Kikyo is way stronger, prettier, older, smarter, and nicer than that stupid, cheap imitation.” Said Shippo.

“True.” Was the simple reply.

‘They talk about me as though I’m not here, but to them I’m probably not, I’m just their chore girl, their slave, nothing more, ever since we killed Naraku and Kikyo joined us. I really should do something, I know, but I just can’t, won’t, hurt them. I still love them.’ Thought Kagome. ‘Now I’m going to die. The jewel can only have one guardian at a time, and since the well was sealed somehow -cough Kikyo cough- I can’t go back to my own time to guard the jewel there so either Kikyo or I must die and it will be me seeing as to how the decision was left up to Inuyasha and the others and they hate me now.’ Kagome sighed. Her life really sucked.

-IN SPIRIT WORLD-

“What is it that you want and why only from me?” Hiei said in a monotone voice to Koenma.

“Well Hiei, I have a mission for you, and I only needed one of you to do it and you have the most free time out of the four of you.” Was the slightly frightened reply from Koenma.

“Hn.” Was all that came out of Hiei’s lips.

“What I need you to do is to save a very important girl from her used to be friends and use a portal to transport her back here. You will need to gain her trust probably so do try to at least not be rude. Oh, you also must be transported back in time approximately 500 years as well.” Koenma explained.

Hiei was a bit surprised at the last bit, though he didn’t show it.

Koenma continued on, “The girls name is Kagome Higurashi. She lives on a shrine in Tokyo and is the guardian of the Shikon jewel. She used to time travel back in time until somehow the well she used to transport herself back and forth in time was sealed so she’s stuck in the past. Her friends re going to kill her soon because the jewel can only have one guardian at a time and there’s another guardian who was brought back to life there already. So when you find her call Botan and have her make a portal to my office for you and Kagome. Good luck.” And with that Hiei found himself falling through a portal leading to the past.
-to be continued-
thank you for reading my story! It’s my first one! Please review make suggestions!