Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 9

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
-IN THE FEUDAL ERA-

"How did she manage to escape?! How could Midoriko let her live after the horrible crime she committed against us! After she betrayed us all!" Inuyasha yelled in fury, again, after having learned from a villager who had passed by the scene of Hiei and Kagome leaving the time period by going through some type of portal.

"At least Kikyo has most of the soul and Kagome isn't in this time period anymore." Shippo said, trying to calm Inuyasha down by remaining optimistic.

"THAT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, YOU STUPID MORONIC FILTHY LITTLE FOX!!!!" Kikyo screeched at Shippo at the top of her lungs.

"Y-yes momma, y-you're right." He replied nervously to her.

"OF COURSE I'M RIGHT! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT AND I'LL ALWAYS BE RIGHT! YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS AND COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING WITHOUT ME!" She, once again, screamed at the poor little fox.

"DARN!That Kagome should have died after what she did to Sango!" Miroku yelled in frustration.

"B-but what if she really didn't kill my brother..? What if it really was someone else?" Sango said weakly from her bed, having been extremely wounded by Sesshomaru, which Sango didn't know for she was being controlled by Kikyo the whole time, even during her confrontation with Hiei.

Fortunately nobody but Shippo had heard her and she knew that He wouldn't say anything.

Truthfully, Sango somehow found herself believing Kikyo to be Kohaku's killer rather than Kagome, and she knew that that was the truth. Because of that she wanted to see Kagome again so she could apologize to her. She wanted to see her just because Kagome was the best friend she had ever had in her life. Sure, everyone thought Miroku to be that and perhaps even a bit more, which definitely was not true for Miroku was married to a villager who was due to have a babay in a few months time and Miroku's best friend was actually Inuyasha, whom of which never seemed to notice that small fact, him being so dense and all.

But of course, the sad truth was that Sango currently had no way of seeing Kagome. Although Sango knew that the first step towards doing so was to expose the truth about Kikyo being Kohaku's REAL murderer to everyone else.And it just so happened that Sango was brewing up a plan at the exact moment, all she would need to begin taking action would be for her to heal, which would happen in a few days time, and perhaps the aid of a few trustworthy individuals who also believed in Kagome's innocence, and Sango would be ready to go.

-BACK INTO PRESENT TIME;KURAMA'S POV-
When I woke up it was 7:08 a.m. so I decided to get up and go make breakfast for everyone. When I was ready I started towards the kitchen to begin, but when I passsed Kagome's room I heard a soft sigh and glanced through the open door to see her looking out the window with a sad, far off, look in her eyes.

When breakfast was ready Hiei and Kagome both came down right on time and both immediately grabbed some food and murmured their thanks before digging in.

When Kagome and Hiei finally got back last night I had been home for an hour already and was quite worried. I knew that Hiei was extremely strong but I had found out about the whole intertwined permanently thing from him while Kagome slept one night and seeing as to how neither of us knew much about it, I was worried that it might actually weaken him or cause him harm which could lead to quite a few terrible things. Luckily they were fine and had only gone out for ice cream with Yusuke. I definitely breathed a silent sigh of relief when I heard that.

"Hey, Kurama!"Kagome said.

"Huh? Oh, yes Kagome?" I replied.

"Last night Keiko invited me to go to the mall today with her 'Shizuru' and Yukina, and I think I'll go but, would you mind giving me some money for the bus, so I can go to my home? I need to get my money from there and I'd like to see my mother." She explained.

"Why yes,of course. Are you planning on staying at your mother's from now on then?" I asked her.

"Hm? Oh, yes, I can't stay here forever." She said.

"I see, well it will be sad to see you leave, Kagome. But rather than give you money for the bus I'll drop you off myself. And I may as well meet your mother while I'm at it. Hiei will come too." I offered to her, ignoring Hiei's sudden death glare aimed at me.

"Oh, really? Ok, let me go get ready then, be right back." She agreed quickly, clearing up her plate and then rushing up stairs to get ready.

"What do you mean 'Hiei will come too' fox?" Hiei said, threateningly.

"If you come, I'll give you some of the cake my mother baked for me." I told, not in the mood to argue with Hiei.

"Fine..." He agreed, as he went upstairs to get ready as well, leaving his mess to me.

"-sigh- will he ever learn?" I murmured as I proceded to clean up his syrupy mess.


When we were all ready we drove to Kagomes house, walked up the long flight of stairs and knocked on the doors.

"Coming, coming..." We heard a woman announce.

"Hello, how can I help- K-Kagome...? No...you.. you are dead... you were in the past for 10 months... I haven't seen your face in 10 months..." The woman who opened the door stuttered out, becoming extremely pale.

"Yes mother, It's me, Kagome, and I'm not dead, thanks to him, that is." She said, indicating Hiei.

"Hn." He said.

"You- you're alive!!!!! OH KAGOME!!! I WAS SO WORRIED! A-AFTER G-GRA-GRANDFATHER AND SOUT-TA D-DIED YOU WERE A-ALL I HAD, AND WHEN Y-YOU DISAPPEARED I WASN'T S-SURE WHAT TO DO!! THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!"Kagome's mother sobbed as she fell to the floor in Kagome's arms.

"Don't worry mother, I'm back... and I won't leave you like that again, not as long as I can help it." Kagome reassured her mother.

-TO BE CONTINUED-
HOW WAS IT? THANKS EVERYONE WHO REVIEWED, PLEASE CONTINUE DOING SO! HERE ARE A FEW OF THE CHARACTERS AGES:
KAGOME-19
HIEI-19
KURAMA-20
YUKINA-19
KUWABARA-18
YUSUKE-18
KEIKO-18

I SEEM TO FIND MY REVIEWS FOR MY STORY EXTREMELY INTERESTING RECENTLY, TODAY I FOUND MYSELF READING ALL OF MY REVIEWS OVER AND OVER. IT WAS EXTREMELY ECCENTRIC. ALTHOUGH READING THE SAME REVIEWS OVER AND OVER GROWS A BIT BORING, TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH. SO PLEASE REVIEW!!!FLAMES ARE, AS ALWAYS, WELCOMED!-Alwayshiei