Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 10

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
-KAGOME'S POV-

It's been about a week snce I first got back to my own house, and mother has finally calmed down. Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Keiko, Shizuru, Kuwabara, and Yusuke had visited me a few times already, and are now trying to convince me to go to college with them. They say that when even Yusuke is going to go, that I'll look horrible. And then they told me that even though I missed so much school, my grades were still just good eough for me to get into the college they all plan to attend ( Shizuru is going just to watch Kuwabara, and she plans to graduate and get her degree finally. Yukina just wants to go, and Hiei's only going because Yukina is going, and he doesn't want anyone getting near her or hurting her he said, "If anyone even threatens to touch her, I'll chop them into mincemeat,on the spot, go to Kuwabaras house and flush their remains down his dirty, disgusting toilet.) and that they will help me on anything that confuses me.

Although, frankly, even though they said all that, I still don't wanna go. Somehow school reminds me of Inuyasha and everyone, and that makes me really sad.Plus, the college's name "Ibara University" sounds really really familiar, and I think it's the college that I had originally aplied to, meaning that it's also the college that Hojo is going to! Sorry but, Hojo's not my favorite person in the world.

But, lest, myprotestations went upon deaf ears, for they managed to get permission from mom, while I wasn't looking or listening, and took it upon themselves to sign me up.

Today we're all going shopping for our school supplies.

-YUKINA'S POV-

Luckily, we were able to sign Kagome up for our college while she wasn't paying attention. Even though I feel bad for doing it behind her back, I know it's for the best. It'll make college that much more fun, and I think it will be good for her to get out more, plus I have a feeling that even with all the missed school, she must be really smart, and I could use all the help I can get, especially in math.

Something that makes me even more happy than the fact that Kagome's coming, is the fact that Hiei is too! I'm not sure why, but Hiei agreed to go without any fuss at all. Even though he often seems coldhearted, I still really enjoy his company, even if most people wouldn't even call it "company" since he doesn't really say or do anything. Oh well, I 'm still happy.

"Good morning, Yukina."

"Huh? Oh, goodmorning Kagome! Once again, I'm sorry for making you go to school with all of us without telling you, but you just wouldn't agree to come." I apoligized to her, for about the fifth time.

"It's ok... can't go back now, can I? Besides, college might be good for me, if I really think about it." She replied, as I scooted over in the car to make room.

"Hey, Kagome, excited for school?" Yusuke greeted her in the very back seat, along with Kuwabara, Keiko and Hiei.

"Why, hello Yusuke, yes I suppose I am." She said, somehow sounding extremely angry at him.

"Well then, since we're all here, shall we go?" Kurama interupted from the driver's seat before a fight broke out.

"Step on it, red." Shizuru replied in answer to his question.

And with that, we were off.

"So is Botan meeting us there, or what?" Kuwabara asked Kurama.

"She can't come, to much work. It seems that there was an accident on some highway. Quite a few died." Keiko replied.

"Oh..." He said.

"So, should we get our uniforms first?" Shizuru questioned.

"Alright."

At first neither I, Kagome (She's really short in this, ok?) nor Hiei could find the right sizes, so we asked the manager and at first he didn't believe us to be college students, but Kurama managed to convince him of that, so he went into theback and managed to each of us a few of just the right sizes of the uniforms.

The girls uniform was a black skirt with a blue jacket covering up the sailor-suit top that was mainly white and black with a blue ribbon thing. The boy's uniform was just your standard black uniform. Nothing special.

After we were done getting our clothes, we went to few other stores and gathered the rest of what we would need for school and went out to lunch to a Chinese Restaurant. Although, somehow, Kagome didn't seem to eager to go inside. I wonder why?

-TO BE CONTINUED-