Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kae Shukumei ❯ Apprehension ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
¸.·´¯`·»¸.·´¯` ·» . «·´¯`·.¸«·´¯`& middot;.¸
¸.·´¯`·»¸.·´&mac r;`·»Chapter One«·´¯`·.¸«·´¯ ;`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·»¸.·´&mac r;`·» . «·´¯`·.¸«·´¯`& middot;.¸
by Alatariel Cuthalion, formerly dragonred2596
also by Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe
.
.
.
.
.
.
¸.·´¯`·»¸.·´&mac r;`·»Kagome's POV«·´¯`·.¸«·´¯ ;`·.¸


Kagome winced slightly as she felt Kurama bite her over Sesshoumaru’s mark. It hurt knowing he was gone but she has to fulfill the prophecy. Oh that damn prophecy, the stupid thing, it ruined her life. The thing that ripped her Sesshoumaru away from her.
Kagome sat down on the ground gracefully. Her neck bleeding slightly on both sides. Hiei and Kurama stared at her wide eyed. Kagome stood up again with a sigh. Her eyes flashed gold with apprehension. She stared at Kurama apprehensively. "The three of us should go to our estate, we need to talk. You need to know what is going on."
"Fine." his cold expression pierced into her. Kagome smiled sadly. *Just like Sesshoumaru* Kagome then turned to Hiei. "Hiei you have to calm down, your blood runs through my veins and it BURNS." Hiei snorted angrily.
Kagome sighed and she looked around, spotted the Staff of Swords. Picking it up Kagome stood up. "Follow me to your new home." Kagome started running quickly, faster then Hiei, as fast as Sesshoumaru. They ran for several minutes before a large estate filled their vision. Kagome slowed down and looked at the guards. "Hear me now people of the Western lands, these are the new lords of our lands, and will be treated as such. No one will treat them vilely. Do you hear me?" Everyone nodded quickly. The gates opened, and the three walked in.
Kagome sighed as the door opened. She led the two to the main study, in the western wing. The room was decorated in silver and black, with mahogany furniture. This is the study, we will conduct our business pertaining to the Western Lands here. But first, would you like to bathe? With a nod of agreement from the two demons, Kagome led them into the Eastern wing, the family wing. "This is our bedroom, there is a wardrobe over there with clothes that should fit you Youko, and you Hiei, will have to wear a bathrobe until the servants finish washing your clothes. I will have clothes made for you." The bedroom was decorated much like the study was, in black and muted silver tones with a dark mahogany furniture. "If you will get what you need to wear, I will show you the private hot springs." With that, she showed them to the hot springs, which weren’t to far from the bedroom, only two doors down. "I will be waiting for you in the study." As Kagome walked to the study, she began to think back on one of her favorite memories of her time with Sesshoumaru.


¸.·¤**¤ Flashback ~ about two-hundred years earlier ¤**¤·.¸

Kagome watched as Sesshoumaru swept into the garden with utmost grace. She was sitting under the willow tree watching Rin, Shippou, Inutaisho, and Tsukiyo. Sesshoumaru spotted her and walked over, hearing the end of a song.
"…to mo rei, me ga he lo kato, keika say karaso hoomedo…."
Sesshoumaru sighed as he listened to the song, his favorite. "I knew you would be out here…." Kagome smiled up at her mate. "Don’t you ever stop and relax?" Sesshoumaru smirked. "Every night with you." Kagome smiled lovingly….

¸.·¤**¤ end flashback ¤**¤·.¸




A yell pierced the air as Jaken and the children screamed in unison.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸&cedi l;,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Hi! This is VNH and I wanted to say here is the next chapter. It was mainly written by Alatariel Cuthalion, but I added stuff to the chapter. Remember if any of you want to join the list to write this story, send me an email, tell me in your review, or IM me on one of my many names and many messenger services.

The list of people now writing this story is:

Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe
Alatariel Cuthalion
aznfangurl16
TrixMix
Kurama and Hiei's lovable miko

We hope you all enjoy the chapter and we hope to here from you soon! Ja!