Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Course A Miko And A Demon Work! ❯ A More Forbidden Love ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Course A Miko And A Demon Work!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own.
 
6: A More Forbidden Love.
 
He, since the day he was born, was cast out among everyone. Everywhere he turned nobody accepted him, or tried to kill him. He wasn't to blame for existing, it was his parents fault, and he believed that for a long time. Love like his parents, made things all that much more worse, bringing a forbidden thing into this world.
 
She was accepted into society the moment she was born. A beautiful baby girl to an excited mother. Her parents love was natural, as was most beings in Ningenkai, so they say.
 
He was raised to hunt, steal, and most of all kill. He had no one to tell him what to do, how to behave, someone who loved him. He was alone and for the most part kept it that way, unless of course he was protecting his sister. Until he fell under services of Koenma.
 
She, fit right in, like most girls went to school, talked about boys, make up and hair, and went on dates. She turned into a beautiful young woman, who loved her family and messed with her brother. Everything was normal, until she turned fifteen.
 
He now serves under Mukuro, a general of her army, one of the most feared beings in the Makia. Of course he'd helped save Ningenkai a couple times before, but he would never admit that.
 
She, now the Shikon Priestess, was one of the most powerful beings in all the three worlds. She still radiates innocence, purity and has the largest most accepting soul. She only fought when necessary, and helped Sesshomaru a few times with his own army.
 
They met under the strangest circumstances, both being bored of listening of the upper and lower lord's converse. Without each other knowing they had both snuck to the garden, where they encountered one another. Sparks flew when their hands accidentally touched, and bodies ached with the touch of their first kiss.
 
Their love was unlike many others, more forbidden then anyone could have foreseen. A miko and a forbidden child, him being a youkai no less. Pasts didn't matter anymore, as corny as it sounds, for they had a future together.
 
And when Hiei looked at the two small bundles in Kagomes arms, he vowed to himself that he would never let their childhoods be as bad as his.
 
“Look Hiei, you can see it in their eyes, they're going to be strong ones”
 
“Hn”
Well for the most part anyways.
 
A/N: Not very happy with the ending but o well! Review, review, review please, and hope you enjoyed!