Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Waking Up From A Dream ❯ Chaopter one: Deaths and Aliences ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Waking Up From A Dream

Chapter One: Deaths And Allegiances

Cleo: hello one and all.

Ruby: oh shit!!!!!!

Kamiko: crap some one's in a bitchy mood.

Ashley: no your always in a bitchy mood Kamiko.

Cleo: welcome to your fic, I updated the summary, check it out.

Kamiko: I'm not always in a bitchy mood, and you shouldn't be here.

Ashley: mmmmmmnMMMMMuuummmmm

Kamiko: holy shit what the hell happened to your mouth?!?!?!

Cleo: don't make me upset right now, I made it melt so that I couldn't hear her

Kurama: HEY-OLY SHIT!!!

Kamiko: why are you hear?

Kurama: I was asked to do the disclaimer.

Ruby: but I was asked to do the disclaimer!

Cleo: shut the fuck up!

Kamiko: hang over?

Cleo: NO! just shut the fuck up!!!

Hiei: what happened to the baka onna?

Cleo: oh well I'll tell you since you care so much about her!!! SHE'S BURNING IN HELL THAT'S WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS!!!!!!

Hiei: I do not care about her!!!!!!!

Kamiko: disclaimer, disclaimer!!!

Kurama: right-o Black Mistress Devine does not own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu Yasha, or anything really!!!!

Cleo: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Are we done pointing out my disabilities, good, now lets point out all of yours, how do you feel about that???

Kurama: *sighlence*

Cleo: Answer me Ra Damned it!!!!

Kurama: I feel scared!!!

Cleo: well that's nice! I'm going to write the fic while I think of all of your problems!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~Maki's P.O.V.~*~

As I walked through the halls of the large palace, I saw mother.

She had black hair, and it reached all the way down to her knees. She was wearing a white silk night gown, her tanzanite eyes shone through the dark.

"Maki you may come in" she said to me.

I walked inside and sat on her fluffy bed.

I must have looked worried or concerned, because when she looked at me she asked, "what's wrong Maki?"

"I was wondering, when Cleo is coming back"I wondered.

It had been 40 years since my older sister Cleopatra had disappeared, and I missed her greatly.

" Maki, it has been 40 years, I'm not sure if she will ever come back" she replied, sighing with her head down.

"then I will have to rule when you die?" I asked, not wanting mother to die, and not really wanting to rule.

"yes, you will."

"why don't I get to rule mother?" my younger sister Ruby asked.

"because you are not the oldest" mother laughed, thou Ruby didn't seem to think it was funny.

"come, it is time for bed, I will see you in the morning" she said, then walked us to our rooms.

She left the two of us near my door, said good night, then walked off to her room.

"good night indeed" I thought I heard Ruby whisper under her breath, I just shrugged it off.

" good night Ruby" I said, then walked into my room to sleep.

"good night sister" she replied, normally that wouldn't have bothered me, but the way she said it.

Ruby had always sort of scared me, she seemed so cold, and power hungry, thou she used her seven year old appearance to fool everyone.

I decided to shake it off, and think about it in the morning, so I soon drifted off into sleep.

I slept for about an hour, until I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go check on mother, to see if she was actually sleeping tonight and not working on her speech for the governor of the Fire realm.

I quietly walked into her room, and there she was in her bed with papers on her lap, sleeping.

I decided to tuck her in, so I pulled the blankets over her, put the papers on her desk neatly, but then as I turned to the door, it creaked open.

I hid underneath mothers bed, so as not to be seen.

"I am truly sorry mother, but if I am to become powerful, you must die, and now that no one can protect you, Cleo has disappeared, I only have to kill you and Maki to get what I want, and I always get what I want" I heard Ruby say.

`Ruby!!! She's going to kill mother!!! But what should I do? If I try t protect her, then Ruby will just kill me as well, and then she will be ruler of the elements,oh what should I do?' I thought.

`stay, it is my time' mothers voice rang in my head.

`but mother you can beat her, fight her, do something!' I screamed. `I don't want to loose you to'

`I probably could fight her, but she has power over me, when she leaves you must go into my gold chest, the one I tell you not to touch, open it, and inside there should be 3 sets of darts with red tassels, and 1 set f blue, take them, run away from here, find Cleo, and give them to her.' She ordered.

"now you will die!" Ruby screamed, thrusting one of her ice swords through her stomach.

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" mother shrieked in a chilling tone, everything went quiet, the wind didn't blow, the fire didn't crackle, nothing but sighlence.

The ice sword was through the bed, right beside my face, soon mothers blood started to drip through the mattresses and onto me, the sword soon melted, and Ruby had already left.

I poked my head from under the bed, and saw my mothers limp body on her bed, I had to hurry, Ruby would go to my room next, so I grabbed the gold chest that was about the size of my palm, I got some money, and ran down the halls, then I transformed into my demon form, I knew that ruby would have heard my footsteps, so I spread my wings and took off, down the halls, through the front doors, and past the gates, I flew down, away from my castle in the sky, my home.

I flew `til I couldn't fly any more, I stopped at a cozy in, 3 days later, only stopping for a drink of water and maybe a bit of food.

~*~6 months later~*~

~*~somewhere in a forest~*~

~*~Cleo's P.O.V.~*~

I woke up, startled from the same dream, I hated seeing it all the time, it started out only once a week, then its was once every few days, and now its every night I find myself waking up from the same dream, screaming, and covered in sweat.

"was it the same dream?" Fahren asked, woken be my scream.

"ya" I replied.

"do you think she killed her?" Ember asked me.

"yes." Was my only answer to them.

"just go back to sleep, I should be fine." I said, claming them down.

They soon when back to sleep.

`they sound concerned, Fahren and Ember, they are like family, they raised me, they taught me, they were there for my first kill' I thought, remembering my experiences with them.

For the past forty years I have been traveling with them, the two feared rouge bounty hunters, they didn't know who I really was, what my family is, and I like it that way, if they knew who I was, I would be an out cast again.

But if they don't know who I am then they won't understand why Ruby wants me dead.

I never should have left.

But I didn't want to get married to that jerk!

I thought I was supposed to love the man I married, I don't even know what love is, how am I supposed to know when I am feeling it.

Flashes of an explosion started flashing in my head, I looked up into the night sky, I heard a rustle in the bushes, then I saw her.

"MOVE" I shouted at the two sleeping forms, luckily we were all light sleepers.

The moved, but in the wrong direction, I looked up to see my youngest sister.

"Ruby!" I hissed.

She had some sort of dagger in her hand, that she threw down to Fahren and Ember, it lit on fire, and exploded between Fahren and Ember, when the smokecleared, Ruby was about to leave, when I stopped her.

"what the hell do you want?" I demanded.

"to kill you, but I'll do that later, for now, I will just leave." She said, running off.

I went to check o Fahren and Ember, the were bleeding terribly both had a slow hear beat, they had no chance.

I packed up my stuff, staying in the same place for long would be dangerous, especially with some one after me.

I placed a dagger in each of their hands, laying it on their stomach, I made some flower beds for them in lilies, their favorites.

I walked, on and on I walked for days, not thinking about what happened to them, just walking, thinking of what I should do next.

Should I do what I've always been doing? should I go back home? Should I make a new living entirely?

I entered a small town, where people were gossiping, and chatting about upcoming events. It was one of those towns where everyone knew who everyone was, and they were suspicious of strangers.

"who's that?" I heard a woman ask another.

"I don't know, never seen some one like that before" she whispered back.

"ningen baka's" I hissed under my breath, my face and body was hidden by my cloak, just a simple cloak that loosely covered my features, so it was like a cloak walking around.

"hum……. Ningen's huh?" I heard a man say to me.

"yes, ningen baka's" I replied. "you really shouldn't be eaves dropping" I didn't like this man from the start, he annoyed me.

"and aren't you a ningen as well?" he asked, knowing I wasn't.

" I am not, and you know that, wolf" I hissed. It seemed to shock him slightly that I knew he was a wolf demon.

"and what kind are you?" he asked.

" none of your business."

" well it was nice meeting you, but I have stuff to do" he said as he walked into a jewelry store.

I kept walking until I heard a scream.

"someone!!! Help!!!! Thief!!!" a woman yelled, probably the owner of the jewelry store.

The man ran towards me, and I tripped him.

"hey what did you do that for woman!" he hissed.

" I don't like people who steal from ningen's because they are to weak." I hissed, then grabbed the bag with the jewels from him.

I examined his steal, and noticed two pieces, 2 tear gems, one black, and the other a tanzanite, I took them, then gave the jewels back to the jeweler.

"oh thank you, thank you!" she said to me as I started to walk away.

~*~Normal P.O.V.~*~

she walked back over to the man, who had now gotten up and she hissed "come with me" then started to walk away, the guy close behind her.

Once they were out of the village, the girl stopped at a tree.

"what do you want?" he asked.

"why did you steal from the ningens?" she asked.

" they had something I wanted" he hissed, then turned his head.

"how old are you?" she asked, noticing his young age.

"17 in human years" he said.

"is that what you do for a living, steal from the ningens?"

"no, I travel I guess you could say."

"what's your name?"

"Shane, you?"

"Cleo"

"nice to meet ya"

"sure"

"What do you do?"

"I'm an assassin"

"oh, I have done some assassin jobs before"

"really"

"ya, I don't do so much of it any more"

"what have you lost your touch or something" Cleo teased.

"hell no" he snapped back.

"I think you have"

"I'll prove you wrong"

"how?"

"I'll fight you"

"if your up to it"

"oh I am, the question is are you girlie?" he teased, changing into his demon form.

"your under estimating your opponent, you have no chance" Cleo said, still doing nothing but stand there.

"no, I think that I'm over estimating you" he said cockily.

"you just think that" Cleo said showing no emotion from what could be seen.

Shane drew two short swords, and got in a ready stance, prepared to fight, while Cleo just pulled out a fan, and fanned herself.

"are you ready princess?" he asked.

"yes I am"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cleo: well I'm done, good bye

Ruby: well that was just a little rude.

Kamiko: well I think its someone's time of the month :S

Cleo: *shouts from a distance but is still heard as a yell* IS NOT NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND LEAVE, IT'S MY FIC, SO I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama: wow that girl has a set of lungs on her!

Hiei: hn.

Ruby: I think we should leave now, Cleo just tmed me(text messaged)and said that if we weren't gone soon, we would soon be gone to hell

Kurama: bye! *him and hei leave*

Ruby: yep bye

Kamiko: see ya!

Cleo: next chapter will e up soon, please review, remember to e-mail it to frozenfirefly@hotmail.com:D bye