Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Waking Up From A Dream ❯ Chapter 2: Where Do We Go Now? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~Waking Up From A Dream~*~

~*~Chapter 2: What do we do now?~*~

Cleo: HELLO!!!

Ruby to Kamiko: *pokes their heads out from behind a bush* is it safe to come out yet?

Kamiko: I-I think so…

Ruby: decoy?

Kamiko: definitely! Ashley, Cleo wants to talk to you, go see her or she'll be mad!

Ashley: *cheerful*OKAY!!!!!

Ashley: HI Cleo you said you wanted to talk to me?!?!?!

Cleo: why the hell would I ever want to talk to you ditz? Burn in hell bitch!!!!!! Burn, burn, burn!!!!

Ashley: *on fire* owe!

Kamiko: yep she's normal!

Kurama: shallwe go Hiei, girls?

Hiei: hn.

Ruby: yes, lets :D

Cleo: oh there you are! I've been looking all over for you!! :D

Kamiko: oh, well we were….um…… at the….

Ruby: at the, the mall! Yeah that's it, the mall!!!

Cleo: you forgot where you were going?

Kurama: um… yes?

Cleo: *disbelief* and you just remembered you with Kamiko and Hiei were at the mall?

Ruby: eheh?

Cleo: I'll let this one slide, but next time you lie to me like that, I will slit your throats!

Ruby: disclaimer!!!!

Disclaimer: Cleo owns nothing in this fic, but the plots(yes more than 1), and herself, and Ruby,and her fictional mother, and a few other little things, and her computer, and will probably own another kayak, and her cat Simba, and her dog Bentley, and……..

Cleo: shut the fuck up!!!!!

Pumpkin: *blinks*

Cleo: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Hides behind Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha: *looks at pumpkin, and turns around, Cleo and Inu hug each other for dear life*

Frank: wake up Donnie

Ruby: o_O has any one ever seen Donnie Darko? The creepiest movie we've ever seen, yes, no, well there is a guy in a bunny suit, that looks like a mutated bunny/jackal cross breed, and it scared the living shit out of everyone.

~*~REVIEWERS~*~

Kurama13: hello! Wow thanks, I'm glad you like it so far, even thou your not in I yet, I'm going to try and put the rest of the characters in very soon, hopefully I will have all of the characters in the fic within 2 chapters :D thanks for reviewing!!!

Terra Mecca Solace: um…….. I think I answered that question through e-mail, but I can't really answer that in the fic, or it will ruin the surprise for the other readers :D hope you like it, bye!!!!

royal renegade: um….. yeah, I care that your not in it, not that I know which character you are :S since you probably e-mailed your character to me, um, you kinda scared Kamiko, when you said you laughed for 5 minutes about that line, but hey, oh and I found out that your dog has the same name as me!!! :D I like that dog!!! And I think you'll be in soon, I would know for sure if I knew who you were, but I don't so whatever.

DON'T FORGET TO E-MAIL ME YOUR REVIEWS, BECAUSE NOT ALL MM.ORG REVIEWS CAN BE VIEWED!!!!!!!! And since some people don't read my before and after rambling, I'm going to say it DURING the fic. That is all r & r :D bye!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"talking" vocal speaking.

`talking' telepathy speaking.

~*~recap~*~

Ruby: okay, Fahren and Ember are thought dead, Maki is looking for Cleo and Cleo is about to fight Shane.

~*~Chapter 2: What Do We Do Now?~*~

"ready princess?" Shane asked Cleo.

"of coarse" she replied, still fanning herself.

Shane began to charge at her, then slashed both swords at the same time, right through her.

Cleo had disappeared, then reappeared with her elbow connecting with Shane's spine, causing him to fall flat on his face in the dirt.

He got up, and Cleo held her fan at his neck.

"wow what a threat, are you going to blow me away with your deadly fan?" Shane teased, mockingly

Cleo pressed the fan against his neck, upon contact making a small cut.

Shane moved to the side and ducked down, then swung one sword at her ankles and the other at her waist.

Cleo jumped up, and stood on the sword aimed for her waist.

"your technique is blind, you just look for target, swing and hope to hit" Cleo said calmly.

"I'm just getting to know my opponent." He smirked.

"why so you can remember the person who killed you for future reference?" Cleo teased.

"doubt that will happen" he said, the turned the blade of the sword that Cleo was still standing on so the thinnest part of the blade was facing up, Cleo still stood perfectly balanced on it.

Shane pulled the sword away, and Cleo disappeared, Shane turned around, looking for this girl, and thought as he looked, `Damned it where is she?'

"up here" he heard her say.

~*~Shane's P.O.V.~*~

I looked in the direction I hard her voice coming from, she was high in a tree.

`so a mind reader `eh?' I thought, asking her, knowing she was listening.

`yes, among other things' she replied in my mind.

"so what is an assassin such as yourself doing wandering little towns in ningenkai? Aren't the real jobs in the Makai?" I asked out loud, looking for the girl who once again disappeared.

"makai got boring, the real jobs are with the originals, in the past" she said, then changed her position again.

`how the hell is she doing this?' I asked myself.

"how would you get to the past?" I asked trying to stall while I tried to find her.

`through a portal' she replied through thought.

"and where would this portal be?" I asked getting a little curious about time travel.

`through a magical well of coarse' she said, like it was common knowledge.

"and are you going by yourself?"

`why wouldn't I, I don't have anyone I want to accompany me, or anyone at all for that matter' she spat back.

"no man with you?"

"if your trying to ask me out, the your really bad at it" she said jumping down from a high up branch of a tree.

"well women need protecting no?"

"no, we don't, especially not from cocky men like you"

"lets finish this"

"oh if we must" she said, sounding quite bored.

She threw her fan and I just barely dodged it.

I had to give it to her, she was fairly good, probably better than I was.

I slashed my swords once more, she kicked the one in my right hand onto the ground.

She flipped over my head, I turned, and saw her catch her fan, then kick me in the groin, I bent over in extreme pain that no female would ever understand.

I was now a ball on the ground. I couldn't believe she hit me there, its like a forbidden area, she cheated, its one of those unwritten rules stating a blow to the groin would be immediate disqualification.

I heard people coming, then someone dragged me by my shirt into the safety of the trees.

When I got my breathe back, and could feel my balls again, I sat up against a tree, and looked at Cleo, she had taken the hood off, and I saw her smirking in triumph, she had long black hair up in a high ponytail that reached down to her hips, her skin was tanned, darker than mine, she had ruby red lips, and eyes that creep the living hell out of me, it looked like she was looking right into my very soul, and she could see all of the deepest darkest secrets I had.

I didn't like the awkward sighlence, so I decided to peak up. "you cheated!"

"no I didn't, like the book, all is fair in love and war"

"but it's like an unwritten rule"

"but you did not state the rules upon engagement in fight, so the saying is true, at least I was nice enough to save you from the gang of ningens, who would have beaten you even during your defenseless state, so I actually did you a favor" she stated.

"oh why thank you" I said sarcastically.

"well you obviously want to go to the past as well, so would you like to accompany me or not?" she spat at me.

It was true, I did want to go to the past with her, and hey she was a beautiful girl, I knew we would get in fights, and that we would get along as well, so why not.

"sure" I said calmly.

"okay, but you must pull your weight, I will not always be there to save you, we will not be making any stops before we head there, so I will give you an hour if you need it to get anything you want or need for the trip" she said, then jumped up into a really high up branch in a tree.

"I'm ready" I said as I transformed into my human form.

"good, lets go" she said, jumped down, then started walking off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~250 years ago~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~somewhere else~*~

~*~DREAM~*~

~*~Kia's P.O.V.~*~

I was racing through the forest, one that I didn't know, I thought I had lost them, I checked my surroundings, looking for something that might point me to civilization, all I could see was the darkness of the night, that slowly seemed to get darker and darker, until I passed out.

~*~normal P.O.V.~*~

Sesshoumaru walked with his other two companions, and he walked on sighlently…… almost.

"sesshoumaru-sama, who is that?" Rin asked, pointing at a girl laying in the grass of the forest, she had blond hair, and pale skin.

"don't bother Sesshoumaru with such a thing, who cares who the girl is, just leave her, she's probably just sleeping or something, now lets just leave her" Jaken said.

"she's unconscious she has suffered" Sessh said, crouching down to look at all of her cuts and burses.

"can we help her, can we Sesshoumaru-sama?" Rin asked.

"yes we should." He replied calmly, picking her up, bridal style.

"look she has kitty ears and tail!!!" Rin said overjoyed that there may be another girl to play with her.

"yes she is a weather cat demon" Sessh said.

They carried her off to a very nice homey cave(:P), where they bandaged the girl up with something, and waited for her to wake up.

~*~1 day later~*~

The girl opened her eyes slowly, and adjusted to light, provided by the warm fire, lit by her.

Rin giggled when she tried to sit up and fail.

"Sesshoumaru-sama she's awake!" she shouted.

He came into the light, and looked at her. "what is your name?" he asked/demanded.

"Mary-Sue where am I?" (Cleo: Nah! I'm just kidding, she says this instead) "Kia, who are you, and where am I?" she asked calmly.

"you are in a cave silly" Rin laughed.

"I am Sesshoumaru, the ningen girl is Rin, and the toad is Jaken, we found you passed out about a mile from here" he said emotionless.

"you need food, I will go hunting" he said, then left, Jakenthe ugly toad(Cleo: I hate him!!!)came near the fire.

"why were you sleeping in the forest?" Rin asked.

"I wasn't sleeping, I had passed out, fainted" she said, wondering if she knew what that means.

"what does that mean?" Rin asked.

"it means that I was sleeping, but I didn't mean to sleep, when you get so exhausted that you just fall down and its kind of black all around you, and you don't know what's happening and you can't wake up until your body is ready to." She explained, kind of going into a daze.

"oh, so you didn't mean to sleep?" Rin asked.

"exactly" she said.

"so why did you faint?" Rin asked.

"I was running"

"from what?"

"from some men that were chasing me"

"why?"

"because they wanted to hurt me" pain was written in Kia's eyes.

"why?"

"because they are bad men"

"oh, why?"

"BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!!" Kia said getting a little mad at Rin saying why, why, why, why over and over again.

"oh, does Kia want to play with Rin?"

"No she should eat" Sesshsaid, who had been standing in the entrance for the whole story.

Sessh had mean, that he put over the fire to cook, then they ate, then Kia fell asleep.

~*~END OF DREAM~*~

~*~a while later~*~

~*~Kia's P.O.V.~*~

I woke up by a tree with Rin in my arms, she had sort of become attached to me, the only reason that I'm still with them.

As soon as I saw the most handsome man I have ever seen, I fell in love, Sesshoumaru I doesn't know, and I'm not sure if he everwill, I just hope that one day I will have the guts to face him.

But until then, I will travel as a friend, waiting for my chance.

I haven't seen those evil men since that night, in which I am glad, but as we travel, I met a man named Naraku who helps Sesshoumaru in his battles against Inu Yasha, Sessh's half brother, a half dog demon, who travels with pathetic ningens, thou apparently one of them is the great miko Kikyo's reincarnation, but she doesn't know much about her powers, apparently she travels between times, she comes from the future, I wonder what it's like, in the future, probably not very complicated, I could handle it.

A few days ago Naraku told us to travel to his great castle that not many people know about, he has a new job for us, even I'm included in this one, I'm not worried thou, I can handle anything if I want to, so demons beware because Kia is coming to get you!!!

~*~250 years later~*~

~*~Normal P.O.V.~*~

laying in the forest two figures lay, hidden by the nature surrounding them.

A moan was heard, then some coughing.

The girl with ebony hair opened her eyes to reveal beautiful lavender orbs, she had jet black dog ears.

"mmmmm…… my head" she moaned.(CLEO: SEND YOUR REVIEWS TO ME AT FROZENFIREFLY@HOTMAIL.COMTHIS IS IN CAPS BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO READ MY BABBLING AT THE BEGINNING OR END SO HERE IT IS DURING THE FIC, WHICH I KNOW YOU READ OR ELSE YOU CAN'T REVIEW ABOUT IT)

"Cleo? Ember?" she looked around and spotted the girl next to her. "EMBER!" she screamed. She started to push and poke the girl named Ember, calling her name.

Ember coughed, then sat up and coughed some more.

"are you okay?" the dog ears asked.

"I'm fine Fahren, stop pestering me!" Ember snapped back.

"wait, where's Cleo??" Ember asked.

"I don't know, we must have been out for 12 hours at least, maybe a few days at the most" Fahren concluded.

"where did these lilies come from? Lilies don't grow in 3 days" Ember said, emotionless.

"only Cleo knows they are our favorites, she must have made them, but why?" Fahren pondered, then snapped her fingers "she thought we were dead, that's why she's not here, because of the explosion"

"probably, but where did she go?" Ember asked.

"maybe she already went down the well?" Fahren guessed.

"in any case, we have to get there, there is a job from that Naraku guy there, maybe Cleo has already contacted him" Ember said, getting up, stretching, then picked up her stuff that was left there.

Fahren did the same, and the two girls started walking in the same direction Cleo had, not but 3 days ago.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cleo: wow almost forgot about that note during the story, I hope you people noticed it, it was in caps :S

Ruby: I don't think they could miss it unless they didn't read the fic

Kamiko: in which case those people don't matter :D

Cleo: yep!

Kurama: I'm bored.

Cleo: me too, I'm going to go watch a movie! Bye!

Ruby: OH ! I WANNA PICK I WANNA PICK!!!!

Hiei: it's my turn this week remember baka onna!

Cleo: actually I think I'll choose and Kamiko, Kurama and Hiei you do have to watch it no matter what, we watched Hiei and Kamiko's choice last night, that gave all of us nightmares, even Kamiko, stupid bunny jackal thingy!!!!! And yeah I have black mail for you Hiei! So there your all stuck!! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Kurama+Ruby: what about us, you can't make us watch it :D

Cleo: you two have wanted to see this for the longest time, I remember you telling me that yesterday!

Kurama: I'll get the popcorn!! :D

Ruby: I'll get the beer!!! :D:D

Cleo: I'll set up the movie!!! :D

Kamiko: I'll get the pop and sweet snow

Hiei: damn it why am I stuck doing this!!!!

Cleo: because your Hiei :D

*Everyone but Hiei leaves to do stuff*

Hiei: review and I'll love you forever and ever more, this was written by Cleo so this was not my idea at all, don't think that I would actually say that let alone mean it, or write it so don't………

Cleo: HIEI SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE HELL IN HERE THE MOVIE'S FRICKIN STARTING AND I HAVE THE SWEET SNOW!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hiei: *gone*