Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Big Mouth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author- before we get started I like to say so that's there's no confusion, I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, or Inuyasha. If I did then I would not be poor. I also don't own any other anime fan fiction I write but I do combine it with some of my ideas, which are mine, and this goes for every fan fiction that I write. On with the fic!

Chapter 1

"Inuyasha I'm going home for a month and I'm taking Sango with me!" Kagome, a fifteen year old yelled at a boy with white dog-ears onto his head.

"No your not! You're staying here so we can get the jewel shards! If Kikyo were here she'd put shard hunting above everything else!" The boy with white dog-ears and silver hair yelled back glaring at Kagome.

"Sit boy!" Inuyasha was sent to the ground face first.

"I told you not to compare me with her! I'm Ka-go-me! Get that threw your brain already! I'm not your dead girlfriend! If you want to go shard hunting while I'm gone then go and find Kikyo who's trying to drag you back to hell with her! I'm sure she'll help you!" Kagome yelled, glaring daggers at Inuyasha.

Miroku, Sango, Shippou, and Kirara watched from the sidelines as the two argued back and fourth, all silently watching the two of them fighting, though all of them finding it amusing.

"SIT!SIT!SIT!SIT!!" Kagome yelled in anger.

"Miroku, do you ever think Inuyasha will ever learn?" Sango asked.

"Nope." Sango turned her attention back to Kagome and Inuyasha until she felt a hand rubbing her behind.

"Hentia!" Sango yelled and hit Miroku over the head with Hiraikotsu.

"SIT BOY!" Inuyasha was thrown into ground once again.

"We are going home for a month and you will not follow us!" Kagome said, anger and pain in her voice, and grabbing her bag.

"Come on Sango." Kagome stomped towards the well.

"Coming Kagome!" Sango gathered Kirara into her arms and ran to her friend/sister's side. Kagome and Sango held hands and jumped into the well.

Shippou jumped on Inuyasha's head and teased

"Boy Inuyasha, you must really love the dirt because you're spending a lot of time eating it. You're also an idiot because you see Kagome as Kikyo. Kagome's a lot nicer and you should treat her better." Shippou chomped on Inuyasha's ears before jumping off when the spell wore off.

After the spell wore off, Inuyasha started to chase Shippou around, yelling threats.

"Why you! I'll show you dumb you damn fox! Get back here!"

Miroku, having come to, sighed in the background.

"This is going to be one long month." He mumbled under his breath and started back to the village.

Present Time...

Sango and Kagome had climbed the ladder and were now making their way towards Kagome's room.

"Kagome?" Sango asked turning towards her friend who she thought of as a younger sister.

"Yeah?" Kagome looked at Sango.

"Why do you want me to go?" Kagome grinned.

"Well because you're my friend and like a sister to me. Plus I want my ego-maniac cousin to get his but kicked by a girl." Kagome laughed picturing her cousin face when Sango beat him up.

"Oh hi dear. Who's your friend?" Kagome looked up to see her mother standing in the doorway.

"Oh hi mom. This is my best friend Sango."

"Hello Ma'am." Sango bowed and said.

Kagome's mother did the same and smiled. She loved it when her daughter brought home some of her friends from the past.

"Meow?" Mrs. Higurashi looked down to see a white cat with two tails and two stripes on each tip. Her eyes lit up instantly. She scooped the cat into her arms and started to scratch it behind the ears.

"Who is this little angel?" Kagome sweat dropped at her mother, who had hearts in her eyes.

"Oh that's Kirara. She's Sango's cat-demon." Kagome said, smiling as her mother had made Kirara start to purr.

"Mom? She's going with me to Auntie's house; do you think it'll be alright if she does?" Kagome asked with pleading eyes.

"I'm sure it would be alright, now how about you two head up stairs to pack and get cleaned up for dinner." Rei Higurashi said, placing Kirara on the ground with one more scratch.

"Ok mom." Kagome dragged Sango up to her room.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Yeah I'm finally redoing my chapters, though I don't want to change anything, but they are VERY short aren't they? Oh well.

White Fox 612