Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Kagome's Here! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yusuke's Cousin Chapter 2

"Urameshi! Why are we here again?"

"I told you Kuwabara, We're here to pick up my baby cousin. Her names Kagome and she's bringing a friend." Yusuke said.

"Then why an I here? I should be spending time with my beautiful Yukina." Kuwabara mumbled.

*Attention please, train #54 will be exiting, please stand back.* The speaker rang through the halls and walls of the train station.

"Kagome, how are we going to be able to tell who's your cousin?" Sango asked looking around. She was wearing one of Kagome's pairs of shorts and white tank tops, while Kagome was wearing, the same except her tank top was pink.

"Well Auntie U. said that Yusuke should be wearing all green and his friend all blue." Kagome answers looking around.

"Hey Kagome is that them?" Sango asked pointing to a pair of arguing teenagers that looked around Kagome's age, one with slicked back black hair, and another one with orange hair, both looking about to start a fist fight.

"Yep that is them!" Kagome walks up to the pair with Sango behind her.

"Um excuse me?" Yusuke and Kuwabara look at the two and blink.

"Are you Yusuke Urameshi?" Yusuke smirks, recognizing his cousin's eyes and voice.

"That's me, Baby cousin." Kagome frowned at his comment and tugged his hair hard.

"Yusuke, your not that older than me so don't call me baby cousin or else." Kagome hissed, tugging even harder, earning a smirk.

"Or else what?" Yusuke asked, ignoring the pain, not noticing as Kagome hid a grin.

"Well, anyway, I have a present for you cuz." Kagome said taking out some beads and flung them around Yusuke's neck.

"What the heck are these things? You get them from that crazy gramps of yours?" Kagome grins then says.

"No I got them from an old friend. Do you know what they are?" Kagome asked, smirking evilly catching Yusuke off guard.

"No." Yusuke said, not liking the look on Kagome's face. He was suddenly reminded of a prank she played on him. She rammed dirt down his throat for him throwing her favorite out fit into the paint that they were painting her house with.

"Good, I'll get to show you a secret." Kagome leaned closer to him, motioning for him to do the same.

"What secret?" Yusuke asked, leaning close with her mouth next to his ear.

"Oh nothing, just," Kagome said, paused for a moment, then continued smiling evilly.

"Down boy!" Kagome pointed to the ground, and Yusuke's face was instantly planted into the ground.

Kuwabara burst out laughing to the brink of tears seeing this. Kagome just laughed. Once the spell wore off, Yusuke picked himself up, cursing ever word in the dictionary.

"What the hell are these things! Get'em off of me, now!!" Yusuke tried to yank them off but they wouldn't come of. He tried putting some spirit energy in them but it was deflected.

"Sorry Yusuke but they won't come off. Remember not to get on my bad side, especially when I live in a shrine." Kagome smirked and stuck out her tongue.

"Oh yes, very grown up Kagome." Yusuke muttered and started to plan his revenge.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Author: If you're wondering, the pairings are:

Kumara/Kagome

Sango/Hiei

Keiko/Yusuke

Yukina/Kuwabara

Boton/Inuyasha (Maybe, maybe not. Review for me and tell me if Boton and Inuyasha should be paired.)

9/2/04

I just re-did these, and I barely added anything. Just fixed a few errors.