Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Down Boy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

(Picking up right where we left off in chappy 2)

Yusuke and Kuwabara were walking Kagome and Sango home when it started to rain.

"Hey Urameshi, there's something not right about that Sango girl." Kuwabara whispered. Yusuke slightly turns his head to be able to see Sango, who was whispering something to Kagome.

*Something not right that's for sure. Why do I sense demon energy coming from her? Ever since Kagome's train got to the platform, the spirit compass has been going crazy pointing to Sango.*

"Yusuke!"

*I wonder if it's broken. Maybe I'll ask-*

"Down Boy." The sound of a skull hitting the cement echoed threw the streets.

"What the hell was that for?!" Yusuke demanded picking up his, mostly blue, black and blue face.

"Well I yelled your name a couple of times waving a hand in front of your face. When there was no answer, I said the `D' word to wake you up." Kagome said, smiling innocently. Yusuke glared at Kuwabara.

"Why didn't you hit me over the head like you usually do?! Yesterday you would have jumped at the opportunity!" Kuwabaka started laughing.

"Because yesterday you didn't have those beads around your neck." Kuwabara said between laughs.

Yusuke hit Kuwabara over the head, Kuwabara returned, and created a big dust ball. People on the other side of the street stopped, looked in their direction, and then ran away as if their life depended on it.

"And to think their friends. Idiot cousin."

"I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH THAT THING!!!" Yusuke and Kuwabara yelled at the same time pointing at each other making Kagome hide behind Sango. They looked at each other and started `beating up' each other, again.

"Down boy!" Kagome yelled, stopping the fight, "Kuwabara, Yusuke please promise me that you won't fight each other when I'm around?" Kagome said, using her `Puppy dog eyes of DOOM and changes her voice to chibi-chibi.

They both snort; look away from each other and cross their arms over their chests at the same time.

"I'll take that as a yes." Kagome picks up her suitcase. "Now Yusuke, is that where you live?"

Kagome points to the building behind them and Yusuke looks.

"Yeah, Com'on." Yusuke puts his hands into his pockets, and slouches walking towards home.

"OH Kagome! Look how you've grown! You're almost as tall as I am! How long has it been 7 years?!" Atsuko clamps onto Sango.

"Ah mom, that not Kagome, that's her friend Sanyo." Kagome and Sango glared at him.

"It's SanGO, you idiot!" Kagome mumbled the last part. Atsuko took one look at Kagome who was still carrying her suitcase and another big bag.

*Smack* Atsuko hit her son over the head with her magical-appearing frying pan.

"Oww! What the hell was that for?!" Yusuke rubbed his head, scowling at his mother.

"You didn't even bother to carry your cousin's bags?! Why I didn't raise you THAT bad!" Atsuko yelled, hitting Yusuke over the head again.

"Um Auntie U? It's okay he didn't have to." Kagome said trying to calm her aunt down.

Sorry the chapters are short, one of my reviewers pointed it out kindly, but I promise the chapter will get longer as they go on K?

Ja ne!

~White Fox 612~