Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ They All Need Mental Help! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to update. School is crazy! Anyway thanks, heres Chapter 9!

*************************************************

Chapter 9

(Still the morning the little scene happened. But an hour has pasted.)

Yusuke returned to his house cherry red. When he had been hit out of the house he was wearing only a towel.

He peeked his head around the corner to make sure Sango was not in the room. She wasn't, neither was anyone else. He saw a note on the table and read it.

(On the note)

*Yusuke and Aunt U.,

Sango and I went to Genkia's temple. We'll be staying there for a while so don't worry. We'll come to visit later and Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, and Hiei came with us. Oh and Yusuke, don't come around Sango. I know shes still mad about this morning.

Love Kagome*

Yusuke threw the note away and goes to finish his shower. When he steps into the bathroom he sees, his mother taking a bubble bath. He slips out with that spirit detective speed, "What the hell did I do! Did I anger some god or what. I'll never take a shower again!" he stomps off twards his room.

~With Kagome and Sango, an hour after they got all packed in~

Kuwabara was flirting with Yukina, which earned him a glare from Hiei, while Kagome got ready to show Genkia what she had. Kagome pulled an arrow back and aimed for a bolder. She focused most of her power into the arrow and let it fly. Where the bolder once was, there was a 30 foot craker wide and about 20 feet deep. "Oops, I'm sorry Genkia." Kagome bowed her head. "Don't be. You are very powerful but still need to be trained." Kagome peerked up. She looked over to Sango who was right next to Kurama. Stared for a moment and quickly turn her sight to the ground. Yusuke just arrived and saw his cousin look at Kurama and look away blushing. A light bulb clicked on in his head for the first time.

Sango saw Yusuke and started to glare and blush. Her spirit energy was flaring as she threw Hiraikotsu at him. Everone stepped back and watched from the sidlines as Yusuke got beat up once again. "HAHAHAHAHA, Urameshis getting beat up by a girl!"

Kagome 'mysteriouly' pulled out a camera and started to take all kinds of pictures. "I wonder were she keeps that thing." Hiei mumbled so no one would hear him but Kurama.

(In Kurama's mind)

~She's pretty, strong, smart, loyal. She'd make an excelent mate.~

*Yeah...Wait! What am I thinking! Shut up Yoko!*

~Your thinking you want her.~

*No I'm not!*

~Yes you are.~

*I am not!*

~Yes you are!~

*I am not!*

~I wonder what she looks like under those clothes?~

*Shut up!*

~Hmm~

*Quit undressing her!*

~Why?~

*Because I...*

~You what?~

No answer

~You know I am apart of you, so you should know I can read your thoughts. Your thinking~

*Shut up*

Kurama quickly locked Yoko up in a mental closet.

~Hey let me outta here!~

Kurama smiled victoriously

(Back to reality.)

Sango had stopped hitting Yusuke and sat down next to Hiei. Kagome had on a sad face and sat between Kurama and Sango,"Whats wrong Kagome?" Sango asked."My camera ran out of bartery juice. Kurama? Do you know were a store is?" Kurama came out of his thoughts and nodded."Yes, would you like me to take you there?" Kagome nodded like a moron.

~Isn't she cute Kurama?~

*What! How...Never mind. Since when did you become so soft?*

No answer

*Thats what I thought*

"Alright lets go then." Kagoem said jumping up. This brought Kurama back o earth and he stood as well. When they past by Yusuke, Kagome sighed and grabbed him by his collar and started to drag him allong.

Yusuke woke up when he was 'accidentaly' hit the bottem of the stairs. He glared at his cousins back and decided to go with them. After Kagome bought 2 cameras, Yusuke bought one secretly, they were headed back to the shrine. Yusuke bumped Kagome and she tripped and clamped on to Kurama. Yusuke 'mysteriouly disappeared'. Kagome looked up and Kurama looked down. They stred into eachothers eyes. After a few minutes they looked away. "W-We should be heading back." Kagome stuttered. Kurama nodded and started to go back to the shrine in silence.

(in Kagome's mind)

*Damn Yusuke. I'll get him for this*

~Why? You liked it.~

*I know...Wait a minute! I love Inuyasha! Not Kurama!*

~Why? All he does is yell and tell you your just a useless copy of Kikyo. Besides, you know that your not in love with him anymore. Remember? Your just in denile.~

*Mabey your right. But I*

~No buts about it! Your not Kikyo! Your Kagome. You don't have to live up to her standards. Enjoy your fun here before Inuyasha comes and ruins it!~

*Your right!*

~Thank god! Finally!~

*And what does that mean?*

When they reached the shrine, Kagome gives Yusuke a warm smile. "Sango, Yukina, would you like to join me for a bath?" Sango smiled, "Sure Kagome." "Okay."

The 3 girls and Kirara went to the baths leaving 4 boys. "I wonder why my Yukina left me?" "Well mabey she got sick of hanging around a moron." Hiei spat bitterly. "Canit shrimp!" Yusuke ignored Hiei and Kuwabara and went straight to Kurama. "Kurama, do you like my cousin?" "Yes I like her. She's very strong and is the only girl who without training to get you to eat dirt."

"Thats not what I meant!" Yusuke half yelled. "What do you mean then?" Kurama decided to play dumb."You know exactly what I mean!" "I'm sorry I do not. Now if you exuse me, I must call my mother." Without another word Kurama got up and went to the phone.

Yusuke smiled when Kurama was out of hearing range."Hey Kuwabara, Hiei, wanna play match maker."

Kuwabara stopped fighting with Hiei and smiled a huge smile. "So who are we gonna set up? Sango and Kurama?" Hiei's blood boiled and hit Kuwabara over the head. "No you idiot! Kagome and Kurama!" "Who are ya call'en idiot shrimp!" Hiei just scowled and used his speed to disappear. "Kuwabara, how b'out we set up Sango with Hiei?" Kuwabara and Yusuke laughed and started to plan about tomorrow's events.

*************************************************

What do ya think? Please review! Anyway the next chapter should be coming up really soon K?

Question: How should Kikyo die? Email me or Review to tell me. See ya!

Answer to Katzzztar's question: No Kieko doesn't know Kagome because she came over to Yusuke's house. He alwasys went over to her house and even lived there for a couple months.

~White Fox 612~