Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Sango and Yusuke ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

Hey! Thanks for all the reviews! Sorry it took me so long to update. Keep an eye out for my lil sis's fic. Its about Kenshin and his wife Kaoru. Shes pregant and I guess he gets into a fight with Battousai in his head.

Heres the chap.

*************************************************

Kagome had woken up early and started to make breakfast. When she was done, Atsuko(Yusuke's mom) Yusuke and Sango wandered into the room. It was a Sunday and Yusuke and 'his crew' were supposed to show Sango and him around.

Yusuke started to inhial his food, Atsuko excused herself from the table because she had welcomed her old friend hangover as soon as she finished eating. Kagome went back into her room for a moment then came back out with Kirara. Sango was lost in her own thoughts.

~Inside Sango's head~

*I know I've heard that name before! But it can't be! I know demons can live very long but he was in a human body! I thought Youko Kurama hated humans but how can he be in a human body,and with human friends!*

~Mabey he changed his ways.~

*Wait a minute! Your the voice from before!*

~Yep. Now you really don't have to yell.~

*Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my head! Get out!*
~Why I can't.~

*Oh and why not?!*

~Because I'm you.~

*What the hell are you talking about?*

No answer...

*Hello?!*

Still no answer...

*OH don't you pull this damn stunt again!?*

Instead of the voice in her head she saw a Disco Dancing Miroku in Disco clothes with 5inch disco shoes with a sign above his head that said:
~Isn't he cute! You might not like Miroku anymore but I think hes so adorable! Oh and please stand by, we are connecting you to: The Path to your Hearts for Demon Slayers in Denil~

(Back in real life)

Sango now blushed 1000 shades of red because she was thinking about somone she liked alot though shed never admit. Yet....

"Sango? Are you alright? You look alittle red? Do you have a fever?" Kagome asked very worriedly. Sango quickly got up and said,"Yeah Kagome,I'm fine." she quickly walks out of the room to the shower. Yusuke, who finished his plate 10 minutes later got up and walked twards his room. Kagome got up and was washing the dishes when she heard a knock at the door."Hey Urimeshi, were here." Kuwabara's voice rang threw the hallway."Com'on in Kuwabara." Kagome yelled over her shoulder. Kuwabara walked in with Kurama and Hiei following him. Kagome turned to them and said, "Hello Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei. Would you like anything to drink?" Hiei didn't answer, Kurama politly declined, Kuwabara just said, "No thanks, wheres Yusuke?" then out of nowhere you hear..."AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU DAMN HENTIA!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Yusuke came wizzing out into the living room hiding behide Kuwabara wearing nothing but a towel, "Jezzzzz Sango!! You don't have to have to get all mad!! It's not like I theres nothin to see anyway!" Sango came out from the hall, also had a towel rapped tightly around her, with Hiraikotsu."I heard that!! Kirara! Kill him!!" Kirara transformed and takled Yusuke shoving Kuwabara out of the way. Hiei, Kurama and Kagome watched as Sango went at it with Yusuke, and while Kuwabara was looking at Kirara like she was a cat god. Kagome sighed, "My cousin is a complete and total idiot when it comes time to shut his big mouth." Then it got worse. Sango's towel dropped on the floor. Time just seemed to freeze at that very moment. Kagome clapped her hands over Kurama's and Hiei's eyes. Yusuke just stared blankly at Sango's uncovered body. She hit Yusuke with Hiraikotsu out of the building and ran into her and Kagome's room with speed Hiei couldn't even hope to achieve. Kuwabara, who hadn't not noticed yet, just kept staring at Kirara.

Kagome put her hands down and burst into laughter. "Shut up Kagome!" Sango yelled from their room making her laugh even harder.

**********************************

Elsewhere.........

Inuyasha was pacing back and forth in Keade's hut. Miroku and Shippou sat in the corner and watched with a slight amusement. They had been given strick orders from Kagome not to let him threw the well.

"Thats it! I'm gonna drag her ass back here whether she likes it or not!" Inuyasha stomped over to the door. "Wait Inuyasha." Miroku said calmly. "What do you want monk!" Miroku walked over and hit him oer the head and he was knocked unconscous. Shippou got out his statue and planted it on his head between his ears. Inuyasha started yelling somthing but it couldn't be heard cause his mouth was directly on th floor making so he couldn't speak at all.

*************************************************

Sorry it couldn't be any longer. But I'm talking to Ash-chan who told me to post this up. Please don't get me involved in this. Ash-chan said and I quote:

"This a note from White Foxes little sister ahem, Hi I'm Ash-chan and Hiei belongs to ME!! Well me and the people who created him. And thats it!! Have a wonderful day, or night. Depends on when your reading this. Bye."

Anyway if you want to argue with my Hiei-crazy sister go to:

anime_otkau_ash_chan@yahoo.com

Keep checking until I put up the next chapter.

Bye!

~White Fox~