Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Old Memories and Poor Yusuke ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Untitled

Chapter 7

(Picking up right where we left off)

***********************************************

"Huh? My cousin's room?" Genkia took a sip of her tea before she continued."Yes, your cousin's old room where he stayed when I trained him." Kagome gave Yusuke a look of anger, "Yusuke, I now your not telling me something, now spill it or else." Yusuke snorted,"Or else what? You'll say that damn word." Kagome smirked, "No. Do you remember the first night you spent over at the shrine? You and me shared a room cause your mom had the guest room?" Yusuke scratched his head and said,"Yeah so, whats your point?" "Oh so this is your cousin." Sango said and started to laugh. "Yep. Thats right Sango. Now Yusuke. Do you remember the flash that woke you up? It was mom and auntie with the camera. Do you remember what the picture looked like when they showed it to us?" After a few moments Yusuke's eyes widen,"You wouldn't dare! Your in that damn thing two!" "So at leaset I'm not the one whos...""Shud up!! Okay okay I'll tell you. Just if you give me the picture right now!" Kagome crossed her arms over her chest,"Not until I hear what you've been keeping from me. I know you. If I give you the picture you'll just burn it and not tell me anything!" Kagome smiled. *If Kuwabara got a look at that damn picture I'd never live it down!* he thought. "Only if it's alright with Kurama and Hiei." Kagome looked at them, "Does this have anything to do with them being demons or is it something else?" Sango quickly butted in. Kurama and Hiei were suprised but of course Hiei didn't show it one bit. "How the heck did you know that!" Kuwabara looked at Sango then Kagome. "I'm the last of the demon slayers from my village besides Kohoku." "People please! Lets get back to the subject! Yusuke are you gonna tell me or am I gonna start hading picks of you in those..." "Fine I'll tell you."

20 minutes later...........

"Really? So your job is to keep the world safe from evil demons?" Yusuke nodded his head. "Wow and I thought my life was wierd." Yusuke cleared his throat,"I'll be taking that picture please." Kagome smiled and got her back. She pulled out a folder that said ont he front *Stuff to Blackmail Yusuke With*

Yusuke stared at the folder and made a grab for it."Down boy! I said you could have that picture but I never said anything about the folder. Besides I got an even bigger one back at my house. Make a grab for it again and I'll show something else to your friends." Yusuke grumbled something that no one could hear, but Genkia, Kurama, and Hiei, and picked his head up off the ground. Kagome took out a square brown envolope and handed it to Yusuke. He was about to tear it into tiny little pieces but it got snatched out of hands by Genkia, who took out the picture and took a look. Genkia blinked then fell on the floor laughing with tears in her eyes. Yusuke, who was trying to get the picture from Genkia, was tomato red. Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara were curious as to what had make her of all people to laugh so hard, so they got up and Hiei snatched the picture out of Yusuke's reach. He to started to laugh but the picture was snatched out of his hand and Yusuke threw it in his mouth and swooded it. "Hiei you just forget whatever you saw right now! If you tell anyone about it I'll make sure you die a slow and horible death! Plus I'll tell your secret that you've been keeping from sombody in this very room!!" Hiei stopped laughing and growled. "IF you do that then I'll have to" Kagome thought it was the best time to but in now,"Hiei will just have to buy lots more pictures from me and hang them all over your school right Hiei. Kagome was trying to avoid fights right now. Hiei hid a smirk and disappeared from sight. "Man Ireally wanted to see that picture!" Kuwabara whinned. "Yusuke I think it's about pay-back for what you did to me in 3rd grade don't you? Okay everyone, if you tie up Yusuke I'll sell you diffrent pictures to each of yeah. Only if you guys help with the jewel shards and buy me and all the girls lunch tomorrow. Deal?" "WHAT!! They wouldn't do that to me!"

Within minutes Yusuke was gagged, baged, and blind folded hanging from the ceiling. Kagome sold Kuwabara the picture that Yusuke was sleeping with a pink bear suking his thumb. She sold the one were Yusuke wet the bed to Genkia, the one were he riding a wooden horse to Kurama, and the one were he was wearing bunny and pink flower covered footsy(Did I spell it right) p.j.s to Hiei who had 'mysteriously' reapeared when Kagome had presented her offer.

Everyone, minus Hiei & Sango, were lieing on the ground laughing while Yusuke was turning 10,000 sades of red, if possible, and was also thinking a way to get Kagome back.

When it was about 8:30 they let Yusuke down and he walked Kagome and Sango home still blushing as red as a tomato. When they got home, he thought this night couldn't get any worse, but his mom soon proved him wrong when she was looking at his baby pictures. Kagome instintly perked up to them. He just moaned and went staight to bed.

***********************************************

So what'd ya think? Please review and tell me! Anyway, Look out for my little sis Fanfics here, her user name is

Ash-chan. Please read her fics too if she can ever get to the library to write them.

In the next chapter... Inyasha is tired of waiting so he trys to get threw the well. But theres a BIG problem...

what is it? And what hapens when Sango gets on Hiei's nerves? Review and I'l tell ya. Ja Mata!!(See ya later!!)