Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ No! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

Yusuke jumped well out of the reach of the oni and gazed at Sango.*Where the hell did she get that boomerang?* Yusuke thought. "Sango! He has 3 jewel shards in his right shoulder!" Kagome yelled. Yusuke looked at his cousin, then back at the oni. Sango threw Hiraikotsu but the oni grabed it and threw it out of reachof Sango. "Damit!" The oni took a swipe at Sango but she quickly dodged to the left. Kagome took a look in Sango's pack and saw a bow and arrows. *Wonder how she got Hiraikotsu and these in here? Ohwell, ask questions later.* Kagome took the bow and steadied an arrow aiming for the jewel shards. She focused some of her miko power into it and let it fly. It hit the oni straight in the left shoulder. "Man I could really use a miracle right now!" Kagome mumbled and let another arrow fly. This time it hit it right above the shards. Yusuke watched in confusion and amazment at his cousin take down a monster 3 times her size. The oni turned into dust and Kagome ran over to pick up the shards. Yusuke, after snapping out of it, stomped over to Kagome and looked her square in the eye, "How did you take that oni out with only 2 arrows?""Ah well you see...I...""Thats not an answer cuz." Kagome smiled and inched back, "I am outa here!" She ran off tward the steps. Yusuke ran after Kagome yelling, "Get your but back here Kagome!!! You owe me an answer!!!!When Icatch you your gonna be in so much trouble!!!" Kagome peeked around her shoulder. *Sorry cuz* she thought. Then it happened. She tripedright when she was at the steps and fell. She closed her eyes for the impact but instead of hiting the hard stairs, she hit somthing soft and warm. When she was sure she wasn't moving anymore she peeked her eyes open to see what or who she landed on. She landed on a guy with red hair and emerald green eyes. She suddenly felt like just dieing right there. Yusuke finally got to the top of the stairs and looked down at his tomato red cousin.

Kurama gazed down at the woman who had run into him. *Shes beautiful!! Wait! Where'd that come from!*

Kagome got up in a flash. "Sorry!" looking down so he wouldn't see her blush. "Quite alright." Kurama got up and dusted himself off with a faint blush on his cheeks. "Thanks for stopping my cousin Kurama. Now Kagome mind telling me how you were able to take down an oni 3 times!" Yusuke grabed his cousin and started to drag her back by her arm, Kurama and Hiei following behind quietly. "Yusuke if I told you you would think I'm just been watching to many cartoons!""Try me."

Sango spotted Hiei and tightened her hold on Hiraikotsu.

Kagome started to get nervious. Yusuke draged Kagome back to the temple and sat her down. "Now tell me whats going on!" He gave her his best tell-me-or-else-you'll-get-it-look. Kagome sighed, "I think I should start at the beging."

20 minutes later...

"WHAT!!!" Yusuke yelled. "Look Yusuke, it's alright. See I'm still alive." Kagome laughed nerviously. "Yeah till dog-boy gets killed! Your not going back, period!" "I am going back and theres nothing you can do to stop me! Your not my mother! Who knows all about me going to the past and killing demons to get the shards back!" "Then I'm coming with you." "No your not! Besides, only me and Inuyasha can go threw the well!"

"Then your staying in the present to collect the jewel shards!"

"Am not! You think that I'm gonna walk around Tokyo with a dog eared demon! Your nuts!"

I don't know about the dog-boy but your staying in this era!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Down boy!"*Thunk*"What the hell did you do that for?!" Kuwabara burst out into laughter and Kurama and Hiei just smirked. Yusuke smacked Kuwabara over the head and turned back to Kagome. "If you do that one more time, I'll""Down Boy! Down.Down.Down.Down!" *Thunk. Thud. Wham. Smash. Bash.* "Stupid beads..." Genkia, who laughed at her pupils ignorance, spoke up unexpectidly,"Kagome, if you want I can train you to control your miko powers." Kagome looked at Genkia, "Sure, why not." "Good, then you can have your cousins old room."