Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Genkia's Temple and the Oni ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

(It's about 3pm)

Kagome and Sango were walking around town. "I wonder where Yusuke went?" "Kagome do you have any clue why your cousin would be with a demon?""Not a clue Sango." "Hey, Kagome!" Both Kagome and Sango turned around to see Kuwabara walking up to them. "Hey Kuwabara. Have you seen Yusuke?" "No, why?" "Oh he was suposed to show us around. Hey! Could you show us around?" Kagome asked. "Sure but I got to go pick up Yukina." "Who's Yukina?" Sango asked as soon as they were walking. "She's the most beautiful woman in the world!" As he goes on about his beautiful Yukina, with stars in his eyes, Kagome thinks it's so sweet the way hes talking about Yukina, while Sango was taking in the sites after she got bored listening to him. About 20 minutes later, they arived at a familiar temple that had wards all around its stairs. Sango quickly stopped. Kuwabara was still talking about Yukina's eyes and voice to notic but Kagome did. "Whats wrong Sango?" Kagome whispered so only her friend could hear. "The wards prevent any demons from entering without the master's permition. Kirara can't go in with us." "It's okay Sango! Just tell Kirara to wait for us here okay?" Sango nodded and made sure Kuwabara wasn't looking when she opened her bag and put Kirara down in a bush telling her to stay there until they got back.

They ran up the temple stairs to catch up with Kuwabara who was still going on an on, that is before he saw,"Yukina!" Yukina looked up to Kuwabara runing up to her. "Hello Kazuma." "Ah my dear Yukina, still as nice as ever."

As Sango and Kagome approched Yukina, *What is a demon doing at a shrin!* Sango's mind screamed. ~Maybe shes not evil~

*Who said that?!*

~I did~

*And who are you?*

~Why I'm you of course. She might be a nice demon~

*Oh like your an expert.*

*Hello?*

*Anyone there*

*What did you mean by she might be a nice demon!!*

*Answer me!* Sudenly she saw a picture in her mind saying:

~Please Stand by for futher options~

"Yukina I'd like you to meet Yusuke's cousin, Kagome and her friend Sango" Kagome bowed,"Hi! It's nice to meet you." Hearing Kuwabara Sango quickly came out of her thoughts and did the same as Kagome. "It's nice to meet you both." Genkia came out of the temple, "Kuwabara, would you and your friends like to come and join us?" "I would never miss an oppertunity to be close to Yukina!" Kuwabara said and did a 'heroic' pose. Yukina giggled and said,"Oh Kazuma, your so funny." Kagome had a smile from ear to ear while Sango smirked. (Kagome's thoughts)*I think Kuwabara is in love. Maybe I'll get to play match-maker while I'm here. This is gonna be fun*

Back With Yusuke...

Yusuke told Hiei and Kurama to meet him at Genkia's place in about an hour so he could 'explain' things to his cousin and her friend. He went home and his mom told him that Kagome and Sango left to go look for him about an hour and a half ago and told her that they'd be back in a couple of hours. *Oh well, they said they'd be back later so might as well leave now.* He walked out the door and headed for Genkia's temple.

As soon as he got to the steps he sensed he was being watched. He started up the steps pretending like he didn't noticed but kept his senses alert. When he reached the top of the stairs he started to walk to the temple when a club came at him. He dodged to the left and turned to face his opponet. He saw what appeared to be a giant green oni that had red eyes and fome coming from his mouth, "Die!" was the only word that came from its mouth as it charged again and again.

Having heard the comotion, plus sensing a demon nearby, Genkia, Kuwabara, Yukina, Sango and Kagome came out of the temple. Kuwabara, having more courage than brains, charged at it from behind but got knocked into the nearest tree. A giant boomerang came out of nowwhere and hit the monster in the back of the head before returning to Sango.